Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 7387
-
05-27-26 22:14 #7267Senior Member

Posts: 1237Link might help, hope you are not asking about pink palace Amy with Superman logo inked on her chest or the Ashley who has been around since pre Queens days, kinda thick with almost butch short hair style? If so I personally would avoid those two. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Kynkydzyrz69
[View Original Post]
Jesse.
-
05-27-26 20:15 #7266Senior Member

Posts: 468Ashley and Amy
Okay mongers I'm back home from Texas working the past 2 weeks, I usually hate these so cold providers and stick to my AMPs has anyone seen Ashley and Amy I'm going to take one for the team if no one gives me a honest report I don't believe there is anything to have in Eagle Pass Texas but sure is a few I'd do.
-
05-26-26 17:10 #7265Banned Member

Posts: 962Toftt
IF she answers the call, I will test that theory she has of being worth 3, because it's time she was brought back to reality.
SO-8.
Originally Posted by Jesse54
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 11:28 #7264Senior Member

Posts: 1237I would concur 3 bills for an hour with HER is out of line. Shaftdrive is 100% correct those pics do not seem to be 160 pounds on that short of a gal. Typically most post 20 pounds under the real number. Granted there are some that well worth 3 bills an hour.
Originally Posted by Kynkydzyrz69
[View Original Post]
Jesse.
-
05-26-26 07:50 #7263Senior Member

Posts: 375Real?
Pics are obviously 30-40 pounds ago as they do not reflect 162 pounds on a 5'1 - 5'3 frame. And then factor in that they usually understate the poundage.
Originally Posted by VeryHorny
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 00:19 #7262Senior Member

Posts: 468Absolutely true.
Originally Posted by VeryHorny
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 00:14 #7261Senior Member

Posts: 468$300 hr you'd have to be stupid or desperate, I'm sure some will cave.
Originally Posted by VeryHorny
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 15:33 #7260Senior Member

Posts: 115120 QV. Car dates only. So not bad. Not great. May go take a test drive.
Originally Posted by VeryHorny
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 00:23 #7259Senior Member

Posts: 1130If she is real and not full of GPS. She may be the next star in Ocala.
Originally Posted by Mp9457
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 17:37 #7258Senior Member

Posts: 139Ain't no way.
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 13:22 #7257Senior Member

Posts: 1149https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...-/209594060424
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...e/312488338346
Both easy to deal with bottom dollar fuglies. I am not mocking them, I'm a fugly too. They are just easy holes to fill and won't do you wrong. I figured instead of complaining about a girl no one seems to like why not bring up two from the same class who request better rose deals and won't be a pain to deal with.
-
05-24-26 13:16 #7256Senior Member

Posts: 1149I actually do not mind if a high performance girl who is at the very least seductive and clean charging high dollar. A half deflated air mattress alone is enough to be a bottom rose girl. Add on to that her bad attitude and being a full BBW rather than the chubby girl she seems to be in her ad. That provider needs to add something to her performance just to stay bottom dollar. I can think of 2 bottom dollar girls in Ocala who will put effort into their actions making up for their lack of beauty. The only thing what's her face? (Forgot her name already) has going for her is that she is young but that clock is ticking fast. I prefer providers born before 1985. Women born after that year tend to pride themselves on being useless. I feel bad for the guys of that generation.
Originally Posted by Kynkydzyrz69
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 11:23 #7255Senior Member

Posts: 115Lilbit
Anyone ever seen Libit?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...-/827430617941
-
05-24-26 09:16 #7254Senior Member

Posts: 1130Hey! I've been around the block and yeah I F'ed up. But I stuck with her 75 special. Now she did complain after the deed that I did not tip her. I actually heard her say something along the lines of ne being cheap and a worthless fuck.
Originally Posted by Kynkydzyrz69
[View Original Post]
Now my opinion is if a provider is asking more than what is normal for the area. 80 to 120 for QV. 140 to 160 Hh. And 180 to 220 FH. Then that is a provider to avoid due to GPS. I have had providers say how they will do this and that and how they are better than everyone else. But pussy is pussy!
And if a provider asks for a deposit. I say goodbye and block that number. Whoever you talking to will say that they can be trusted and how they are not like others and not a thief. But they will take whatever deposit you send and you will never see them.
Just my opinion. Stay safe.
-
05-24-26 00:51 #7253Senior Member

Posts: 468It's always some desperate, can't get it anywhere uneducated wannabe that overpays and fucks up our hobby by feeding the GPS these overpaid streetwalkers have acquired.
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




