Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 12355
-
05-26-26 00:10 #11770Senior Member

Posts: 633Love
It depends, you didn't post what you paid.
Originally Posted by LuckyLobster
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 18:25 #11769Senior Member

Posts: 90Any contact info? Number / ad / website?
Originally Posted by Wanch888
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 17:25 #11768Regular Member

Posts: 25To me, she has a mature face, cute not hot. Don't know how else to describe her. Not too skinny but also not chubby. She isn't all bone so it's comfortable while doing the deed. Still a petite frame, maybe 5'2, just a guess. Chest is large B, again, just my guess.
Originally Posted by ZmackPdx
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 13:43 #11767Senior Member

Posts: 87Beaverton
Anyone have any suggestions for this area I will be out there all week and want to try a few places?
Is Zen on First any good?
-
05-25-26 13:26 #11766Senior Member

Posts: 90Sunshine Spa Sasa
Sunshine is on my shortlist, so I went by last weekend and had a good time. Spent an hour with Saha. Reasonable rates (after being asked for too much). She's thin, has a nice body, cute face, and it included DATY and 69. Right now this and Love are my two favorite places, but I still have a few more I want to try.
-
05-25-26 13:10 #11765Senior Member

Posts: 263Learn some Chinese
Might not hurt you to learn a little Chinese. Sounds like she was saying xie xie.
Originally Posted by LuckyLobster
[View Original Post]
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/xiexie
-
05-24-26 19:24 #11764Banned Member

Posts: 47Downtown blue house
Usually there open till late night.
Originally Posted by Lewdnesses
[View Original Post]
I met cici few times when she was there.
But usually they only take by appointment.
And don't think it's typically massage parlor.
But always multiple girl options.
-
05-24-26 15:08 #11763Regular Member

Posts: 23Lulu
Can you give a good description of Lulu?
Curves? Cup size? And such?
Originally Posted by Wacow0324
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 14:04 #11762Regular Member

Posts: 25She ain't the type to brush fingers among your skin and call it done. You will get elbows and forearms from neck, shoulders, and down to your ankles. Enough pressure to feel pain sometimes.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 12:17 #11761Senior Member

Posts: 633Amazing
What is your definition of an "amazing massage" Thanks.
Originally Posted by Wacow0324
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 01:22 #11760Regular Member

Posts: 4Love Spa
This is significantly better than the board. Why haven't I made the switch over sooner. Read a few good things about this place. Everything rings true. I like the proximity of the location. Blow and go before a Safeway trip or Wingstop order is always in the books.
Greeted by Shasha? Sasha? Sasa? She took me into a small room. I didn't want to seem like an amateur so I just handed her the donation. I settle myself and she leaves the room temporarily. She comes back in fully clothed and I'm here wondering if I fucked up the entire ordeal. She starts massaging my back. Evidently, she finds a knot in my upper back and completely works it out. This is an expensive massage. I can't justify it just yet.
She works her way down my ass cheeks, and here I'm expecting something dirty, like a tug on junior.
Nothing.
She finally tells me to flip. Nope, she's still clothed. She locks eyes with me and I see my cock disappear in her mouth. I reach over to grab her by the tits and pull her dress down. No pushback. After fondling her breasts while she goes down on me, I switch the attention of my hands to the back of her head. She did not resist at all. This BJ this just got sloppy. With 1 hand on the back of her head holding it down and the other squeezing an ass cheek, I busted inside her mouth.
In this economy? This is probably the best bang for buck. Literally. Does it get any better than this?
-
05-23-26 21:48 #11759Regular Member

Posts: 25Beauty Spa. Lulu, again
Took a trip over there to see Lulu again. And again, amazing massage. Don't know if there is anybody around the multiple shops that can match her massage skills. Obviously I was there for more than a massage so that part of the service was great as well. She mentioned that she will be gone at the end of the month. So if any of you want a good massage and great service, be sure to catch her before she leaves.
-
05-23-26 17:29 #11758Senior Member

Posts: 32Yumi is worth the visit
Yes, she is definitely worth the visit. Probably one of the most beautiful and sexy woman out there. Reviews are accuate. I asked if she would be back in the future and she was not sure. Catch her while you can.
Originally Posted by Salemguy717
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 16:27 #11757Senior Member

Posts: 128Aroma
Thank you! Very similar experience. Needed a solid mamassage ✔65039;. A happy ending would be nice ✔65039; She takes takes the ending up a notch with an FIA. Very little English, but a nice woman. I'll repeat. By the way, they also have a table shower. I didn't partake this time, but will next time.
Originally Posted by KorbenDallas
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 14:37 #11756Senior Member

Posts: 1872Early am
I prefer early am as hopefully the girl has rested and showered. Nothing worse then thinking about what the previous guy deposited before you get there.
Cheers. Happy days. Make sure they change the sheets. Not just the small towel. Nothing worse then wet sheets or warm sheets after hot bunking.
Stay safe out there.











Reply With Quote





