Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 7467
-
05-28-26 00:11 #7302Regular Member

Posts: 7Wintersnow
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/714521624090
Saw this one today, absolutely the tightest pussy I've had in decades. Had to use lube to work it in, but it was amazing once it was. She looks exactly like her pictures.
-
05-27-26 18:32 #7301Senior Member

Posts: 98Zara
Has anyone took a ride with this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/208664176
-
05-26-26 22:11 #7300Senior Member

Posts: 267Mature super soaker?
Has any senior members seen the mature lady that goes by "super soaker" on tryst? Hard to tell what she looks like from her photos.
-
05-24-26 08:36 #7299Senior Member

Posts: 89Where
Where was that at would love to know.
Originally Posted by JustWanToHelp
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 07:22 #7298Regular Member

Posts: 9Anastasia Summer 3
Spent time with her this week. Pictures are accurate and she's pretty cool. Hotel wasn't bad compared to others in the area. CBJ then she rode me for a few minutes. Missionary then doggy to finish. I would repeat.
https://tryst.link/escort/nikkicashez92
-
05-23-26 22:26 #7297Senior Member

Posts: 37Which one? I never seem to have any luck looking for an Asian girl.
Originally Posted by JustWanToHelp
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 20:58 #7296Senior Member

Posts: 47https://tryst.link/escort/nikki_nichole
She is amazing. Saw her for a hhr. She is worth the price of admission. I was worried about the pics being so face tuned but she's cute / pretty. Everything is safe so if that's a deal breaker then don't book.
-
05-22-26 14:51 #7295Senior Member

Posts: 39Do you have the phone number? I've been to the one on AP last week and not so good.
Originally Posted by JustWanToHelp
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 12:10 #7294Senior Member

Posts: 178Check your inbox.
Originally Posted by DonDuke
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 01:05 #7293Senior Member

Posts: 176Asian
Is it the one that in Ashley phos or west ash. I tried three times last month and usually got an old haggered broad with bad breath. Gave up on those ads. LOL.
Originally Posted by JustWanToHelp
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 17:27 #7292Senior Member

Posts: 178Asian repost
Had a GREAT Asian session yesterday. Tasted good-- CIM -- fairly cute.
-
05-21-26 15:15 #7291Senior Member

Posts: 871I don't think I've heard from her in three or four weeks. I used to see her every week until first of the year. She does have some awesome tits and gives great head. She's fun Seems Safe but has issues like all of them.
Originally Posted by Vulcan83
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 07:46 #7290Regular Member

Posts: 9Same chic
Same thief just different pics. Bree.
Originally Posted by RetVet23
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 07:04 #7289Senior Member

Posts: 1202Seems like scam, same ad and photos with a dozen different phone numbers out there.
Originally Posted by MclilWayne
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 16:02 #7288Regular Member

Posts: 11STG exotic mix yesterday
She posted yesterday staying downtown near Harleston Village area. Took the ad down she said due to too many hits. Pics looked amazing. Any intel?










Reply With Quote




