Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 13295
-
06-01-26 19:49 #13100Senior Member

Posts: 1206So, I saw this gal.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...b/788780150687
I initially contacted her last week, and she replied with a sob story about being broke. I told her I could help but I had a few questions. Like what's your name? These girls just don't know how to interact in society any longer. I couldn't see her then, so she asked me if I would pre-pay to hold my reservation. Say what? I declined. More sob story, but she said she was hungry and I don't want anyone to be hungry, so I bought some photos from her for $20. They were 30-40 pounds ago.
I went to see her today for a QV. She's real, she's sweet. She's not very attractive. Look, I'm not either, but I'm not being reviewed here. Her ad is all about kinks, and what drew me there was the bjcim. But she pulled out a rubber thingee for my dick for the BJ. I told her I prefer no condom for a BJ and she replied that she doesn't do anything bare. So her ad is B effing S. I told her I can't get hard a CBJ and she said that she's really good. Sigh. No one is that good.
She did her thing then told me my time was up. I wasn't close to finishing. But I was okay with it. I had zero chemistry with her.
Like I said, nice gal. Honest, I guess. YMMV.
-
05-31-26 15:54 #13099Regular Member

Posts: 9Gaffney
I saw that too and thought the same. Nit sure what that's all about.
Originally Posted by DWalker81
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 13:37 #13098Senior Member

Posts: 100Gaffney?
Okay, so there's a bunch of ads for Gaffney SC, on LC. Seems, well. I don't know how it seems. I guess a little odd because to my knowledge Gaffney hasn't really been a hotbed for workers. Does this seem odd to why'all? I know it's probably just 2 or 3 flooding the page but just never seen too many advertise in Gaffney. Your thoughts?
-
05-30-26 07:15 #13097Senior Member

Posts: 197Too Pretty Not To Stare
Has anyone had the pleasure since she's showed up? She seems to be the provider who used to work with Destiny in the past, though she's added some weight onto the previously-tiny frame (which looks good on her). Listed menu is rather sparse with the expected 'NO' items, but I'm wondering if more is available? I may come off the bench and at least see if she's responsive. She's posting in several Upstate locations (Greenville, Simpsonville, Anderson, Newberry, etc.).
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...e/763594868518
Tried to post some images, Jpeg or. Jpg. Get a "are not valid files" message.
-
05-28-26 10:22 #13096Regular Member

Posts: 7I saw her a few years ago and she had gotten pretty big. Probably at 180.
Originally Posted by ScDude99
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 20:41 #13095Senior Member

Posts: 155It's been awhile since I've seen her. I used to see her on a regular basis before her rates went up. I think she is far more attractive than 95% of the rest of the women in the upstate in this hobby and by far prettier than the providers who get raved about on this site.
Performance wise. I think she is a great dream.
Want more feel free to message me.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 19:22 #13094Senior Member

Posts: 259I had an ok time with her. I saw her a few weeks ago. She's still on the drug somewhat but has stopped using as much. My main issue is getting in contact with her.
Originally Posted by Incockneeto721
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 07:52 #13093Senior Member

Posts: 597Too frickin' high!
$400?
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
She might be a nice gal, but IMO that's just plain robbery. She's a 4-5 AT BEST.
I'll stick to my MP MILF's until I return to SEA in November.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqHZWdFVyyQ
-
05-25-26 23:12 #13092Regular Member

Posts: 14Smelled like garbage truck water. Definitely a junkie. Even for $60 I wouldn't go back. I left as soon as the odor hit me.
Originally Posted by McLovinSc
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 21:17 #13091Senior Member

Posts: 180I've seen her on tryst and almost gave her a call a few times. If you've seen her in the past, would you mind sharing your experience with her? I don't need her to swallow or be into butt stuff, I'm more interested in how she looks in person and how the overall action was. PM me if you like, sir!
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 13:40 #13090Senior Member

Posts: 519Nadia / Ella
Anybody see Nadia / Ella lately. Asking $400 now which seems rich? Know in the past she didn't like to swallow or any butt stuff to get to the $400 so maybe she's opened up some? Kind of hard to find anything under #350 LBS on STG these days. Any updates, PM's are fine if you don't want to report in open? HC.
https://tryst.link/escort/naughtynadiathegreat
-
05-24-26 21:02 #13089Regular Member

Posts: 16Been posting awhile
Trinity has been posting awhile anybody have any reviews of her they would like to share https://skipthegames.com/posts/greer...-/464113780575.
-
05-24-26 12:24 #13088Senior Member

Posts: 147Dodged a bullet
Holly hell glad I did not have that dream she flaked as usual. Thank you for the info I will be avoiding her for sure.
Originally Posted by Incockneeto721
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
High.
-
05-24-26 00:04 #13087Regular Member

Posts: 18Bathroom Girl
TOFTT and saw her this past week. Talked a bit via text before hand. Asked her about the bad review and gave me the rundown. She's real and a straight shooter. I've always been into thicker girls and been intrigued with the more petite girls. She looks like her photos, cute plump butt, perky tits, definitely fun sized. If you are well endowed go easy or she will stop the visit (not mine but told me after we were done she has in the past). The only part I didn't like was her guy walking the dog around the hotel. He was pretty obvious. Spartanburg is a little far for me so I doubt I'd see her again.
-
05-23-26 20:53 #13086Regular Member

Posts: 21Save yourself the trouble
She is nasty. Shoots up dope and has soars all over her legs and stuff. Her BJ skills were absolutely horrible and she is rude as well. She shot up in her neck. No lie. It was bad.
Originally Posted by HighRolling100
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





