Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 1246 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 167 567 1067 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 18686
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17696

    Nooooo

    Quote Originally Posted by Lbh8513  [View Original Post]
    The popular fruit on the east side is now asking 2 for tips and 1 extra for BBFS with no CIP, that's quite ridiculous for AMP and you guys should not pay this much for the next rotation.
    Straw-Bear-E! Oh man. Here I was planning to repeat this upcoming week, but damn. I will admit I paid 2 for tips, and 2 more BUT included trips to fillings to Greece and Kitty. 😭.

  2. #17695

    Stop Overpaying

    The popular fruit on the east side is now asking 2 for tips and 1 extra for BBFS with no CIP, that's quite ridiculous for AMP and you guys should not pay this much for the next rotation.

  3. #17694
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    Infinity Eva BBBJ?

    Thanks for the heads up on Eva, I'll have to check her out this weekend! Do you know if BBBJ is on the table with her? Or CBJ? Either way, she sounds absolutely delightful and I'll have to figure out how to sneak away from the wife and kids this weekend to check her out.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyChipmunk1  [View Original Post]
    I kept seeing the same guys quietly repeating with Eva lately, and after going back to see her again this week, I think I finally started understanding what they were seeing that I missed the first time around. She's probably not going to be everybody's physical type right away either. Lean build. Pretty face. Cute more than flashy. Doesn't hit you with that instant "holy shit" visual like some of the other heavy hitters around town like Leah, Alice, or Dream. But after spending some quality time with her, now I'm starting to realize that's almost missing the point with Eva. The real thing with her is how fast the room stops feeling transactional.

    Soon as she opened the door she smiled, hugged me, started kissing me like I'd been gone for months, and immediately that familiar comfort kicked in again. Not the fake over-the-top stuff either. Just very natural and easy. And honestly, she might be one of the better body-language readers I've run into in a while. If you come in stressed, she somehow picks up on it fast. If you want slow teasing and buildup, she settles into that. If the chemistry starts heating up, she leans into that too. You barely even have to say much because she's constantly paying attention to reactions. That's probably why her sessions never really feel rushed to me even when the place is busy. A lot of spots lately can start feeling kinda assembly-line once traffic picks up. With Eva, it still feels like she actually wants you to enjoy yourself and leave happy instead of just cycling through another appointment.

    And I swear the GFE gets stronger the more she recognizes you. First visit was good. Second visit felt warmer. By this point it honestly feels less like "seeing a provider" and more like reconnecting with somebody you already have chemistry with. That familiarity layer sneaks up on you a little. Her English is solid too, which helps a lot because conversation flows naturally instead of feeling awkward or forced. Her English is not as good as Alice's English, but still far above the average spa girl and makes communication almost effortless.

    But honestly some of the strongest moments are the quieter ones. Lingering eye contact. Pulling you back into kissing. Little teasing moments. Just very easy to get comfortable with her. By the end of the session we were both kinda laying there quietly for a minute before reality kicked back in again.

    Walked out understanding something: some girls give you one good session. Eva's the type that suddenly has you checking the schedule trying to squeeze in "one more visit" before she rotates somewhere else again in a few days.

  4. #17693
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 62

    Playful Candy at Red 8

    Walked in and got greeted by Candy who came out in a t-shirt and shorts, looking real young and cute. She's mid 20's, short and petite frame with a nice set of C cups and long black hair down her back. Real beautiful girl with that playful kind of face that pulls you in, good english too which was a nice change of pace.

    She walked me back to the room and we started off with a shower together. She took her time soaping me up, running her hands all over me with a little giggle here and there. She's got that playful energy that makes the whole thing feel fun instead of routine. Got me clean and a little worked up before we dried off and hit the table.

    Massage started off normal, she had soft hands and used plenty of oil to work over my back and shoulders. Pressure was light but it felt good after a long day. After a bit she switched things up and went into some nuru, slid that petite body all over me with the gel and got me hard quick. The b2 b was where she really shined, those C cups dragging across my back and her hips grinding against me had me ready to flip over.

    Once I was on my back she climbed up and went into a CBJ, took her time with it and worked me with her hand and mouth together. Flipped into 69 with her on top, that petite frame made it easy to handle and she kept working me the whole time while I went to town. Covered up and went into cfs, started with her on top riding me and that long black hair falling around her face, then flipped her over for mish to finish things up.

    Cleaned up after and she stayed friendly through the whole thing. Candy is a beautiful girl with great energy and solid skills, would definitely come back to see her again next trip out.

  5. #17692
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 12

    Mimi Sasa Spa

    Does anyone know where she went?

  6. #17691

    Give European Massage a shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Rmal69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the recommendations! Been perusing and unfortunately live far from all the ELITE places like Golden, Infinity, Red8, etc.

    I want to give AMPs another shot, so here I am again!

    I've been reading and 2 nearby me look to be Echo (Cave Creek & Greenway) and Magic (Greenway & Tatum).

    Both seem to have old reviews and also mixed reviews. Wondering if any gentlemen here has any recent Intel and whether worth going and total $, or just go to the top places?

    Also if there are any other good alternatives near those places, Echo and Magic), would greatly appreciate it!
    Try European Massage and Tan, which is not European at all. Asian, and it will deliver the services of the famous places though maybe not at quite that high level. That is based on a recent visit.

  7. #17690

    Your options

    Quote Originally Posted by Rmal69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the recommendations! Been perusing and unfortunately live far from all the ELITE places like Golden, Infinity, Red8, etc.

    I want to give AMPs another shot, so here I am again!

    I've been reading and 2 nearby me look to be Echo (Cave Creek & Greenway) and Magic (Greenway & Tatum).

    Both seem to have old reviews and also mixed reviews. Wondering if any gentlemen here has any recent Intel and whether worth going and total $, or just go to the top places?

    Also if there are any other good alternatives near those places, Echo and Magic), would greatly appreciate it!
    I checked out Magic when they first opened got L1 from an older lady and not worth a repeat.

    I am not familiar with Echo and it must be close to me.

    There is Beijas at Cave Creek & Greenway. I gave them a try, only one there was mid 40's latina got L1. I would go back to see what else is available.

    https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/b...929900919.html

    I read on here that Eastern on cave creek is not bad.

    I would be interested in what you find.

  8. #17689
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 26

    The weird thing about Eva is how fast you relax around her

    I kept seeing the same guys quietly repeating with Eva lately, and after going back to see her again this week, I think I finally started understanding what they were seeing that I missed the first time around. She's probably not going to be everybody's physical type right away either. Lean build. Pretty face. Cute more than flashy. Doesn't hit you with that instant "holy shit" visual like some of the other heavy hitters around town like Leah, Alice, or Dream. But after spending some quality time with her, now I'm starting to realize that's almost missing the point with Eva. The real thing with her is how fast the room stops feeling transactional.

    Soon as she opened the door she smiled, hugged me, started kissing me like I'd been gone for months, and immediately that familiar comfort kicked in again. Not the fake over-the-top stuff either. Just very natural and easy. And honestly, she might be one of the better body-language readers I've run into in a while. If you come in stressed, she somehow picks up on it fast. If you want slow teasing and buildup, she settles into that. If the chemistry starts heating up, she leans into that too. You barely even have to say much because she's constantly paying attention to reactions. That's probably why her sessions never really feel rushed to me even when the place is busy. A lot of spots lately can start feeling kinda assembly-line once traffic picks up. With Eva, it still feels like she actually wants you to enjoy yourself and leave happy instead of just cycling through another appointment.

    And I swear the GFE gets stronger the more she recognizes you. First visit was good. Second visit felt warmer. By this point it honestly feels less like "seeing a provider" and more like reconnecting with somebody you already have chemistry with. That familiarity layer sneaks up on you a little. Her English is solid too, which helps a lot because conversation flows naturally instead of feeling awkward or forced. Her English is not as good as Alice's English, but still far above the average spa girl and makes communication almost effortless.

    But honestly some of the strongest moments are the quieter ones. Lingering eye contact. Pulling you back into kissing. Little teasing moments. Just very easy to get comfortable with her. By the end of the session we were both kinda laying there quietly for a minute before reality kicked back in again.

    Walked out understanding something: some girls give you one good session. Eva's the type that suddenly has you checking the schedule trying to squeeze in "one more visit" before she rotates somewhere else again in a few days.

  9. #17688

    Red 8 Four hand with Candy and Strawberry is a real treat

    The very first time I walked into Red 8, Olivia already had a reputation as the top-tier * in Phoenix's AMP scene. She was good nasty, eager, and skilled. But the moment I met Candy, Olivia got completely dethroned.

    Candy was a tiny 5'3" spinner with a slutty look on her face and massive, heavy DD tits that looked fake but felt 100% real. The second she stepped into the standing shower with me, she pressed those huge, soft breasts against my chest and started grinding them in slow, slippery circles, her hard nipples dragging across my skin. Water cascaded over us as she dropped to her knees like a hungry * wrapped her soft lips around my cock, and gave me the sloppiest, greediest BBBJ I'd ever had. She sucked with zero shame, gagging herself, drooling thick strings of spit down her chin and onto those massive tits while staring up at me with pure lust in her eyes.

    In the room, Candy led me onto the table, climbed between my legs, and took me straight to the balls in one smooth motion. Her deepthroat game was insane no resistance, just warm, tight throat muscles swallowing every inch like it was nothing. She bobbed with nasty, wet, sloppy sounds, jerking me with both hands while her tongue swirled around the shaft. I was already fighting the urge to explode after three minutes.

    Then came the knock.

    Strawberry's sweet voice: "Can I join?

    "Sure" I growled.

    The door opened and in walked another petite Asian goddess. Within seconds both girls were on their knees tag-teaming my rock-hard cock. Two warm mouths, two sets of soft lips, four hands, and endless spit. They took turns deepthroating me while the other sucked my balls. Strawberry even pushed Candy's head down harder, forcing her to choke on me while smiling like a filthy little devil.

    I bent Candy over the table and slammed into her tight, dripping pussy while Strawberry lay underneath us, licking my balls and Candy's clit at the same time. The sounds were obscene wet slapping skin, moaning, and dirty talk in broken English. I switched to Strawberry, pounding her just as hard while Candy sat on her face, grinding her soaked * against her friend's tongue. Both girls came violently, shaking and squirting all over the sheets.

    We went through every filthy position I could think of. I fucked Candy's tits while Strawberry sucked the head. I took turns in both their pussies and even slid into Strawberry's surprisingly greedy ass while Candy fingered herself and cheered me on. The girls came over and over, screaming, grabbing the sheets, their bodies glistening with sweat and pussy juice.

    By the end, I painted both their pretty faces and tongues with the biggest load I'd shot in months. They kissed each other sloppily, swapping my cum like the nasty little cumsluts they were.

    The girls are getting younger, hotter, and way sluttier every month at Red 8. I can't wait to see what fresh talent shows up next time. This place keeps raising the bar. And draining my balls completely dry.

  10. #17687
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Unumber1  [View Original Post]
    Had a rough week at work and my muscles were pretty sore from my workouts. After I got a trim from the barbers I stopped in next door. I opted for the hour and a beautiful Chinese girl led me back. She had me undress as she stepped out. She started giving me a decent massage and climbed on my back and I could feel her rubbing her body on my lower back. When she started working my legs she made sure to spend a lot of time working my inner thighs and teasing me. She could tell I was ready and had me flip over. On the flip I was rock hard and she asked what I wanted. I told her everything and I gave her the tip. She left for a couple minutes and came back in and took off her clothes. Her body is amazing and she came next to the table and put her hand on my dick and slowly started stroking it. She then leaned down and started kissing me. She slowly worked her way between my legs and started licking and sucking my inner thighs. It's Hard to describe how it felt but my dick was throbbing wanting her to suck it. Once she started sucking on it felt amazing. She then swung her legs around and we started 69. After a few minutes of this I was ready to fuck her and release my load. She put on the condom and some KY and spread her legs and laid back. I put my hands under her legs and started pounding her. She started rubbing on her pussy saying to fuck her and I couldn't take it anymore. I was hoping to try other positions but I couldn't last. We still had time left so she cleaned me up and continued massage me. She wasn't interrupted the whole hour. She walked me out gave me a water and said her name is Mia. I left feeling like a new man. I'm so glad I stopped by.
    Nice review!! Just having some drinks in Orlando and browsing the board. Got a busy day tomorrow with several girls. The thing that sticks out to me in this review is your time was uninterrupted. Mia has been well reviewed on this site. Pretty sure you wouldn't get the looks, great service uninterrupted anywhere else. Hope she's still there when I get back. Happy Mongering!!

  11. #17686
    I'm 100% a shill but I write great erotic fiction so enjoy


    Posts: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by PhxEngine  [View Original Post]
    I happened to be on the NW side of town and thought I should check out the current lineup. I was greeted at the front window by a cute 20 something lady with medium length hair. I figured things were going great so far and asked for 30 minutes. Then paid HF and walked with her to a room.

    Asked her name and was pretty excited when she said Leah. Then realized that the room or the massage table smelled faintly like piss. Okay. Stay focused. Game time!

    Leah had left to get supplies and I was back in the right mindset when she got back. She wasn't too helpful here. She seemed a little distracted as she started with an average back rub that she insisted on finishing before I could flip. Almost no teasing or GFE up to this point.

    When I flipped over she started with a BBBJ that included a lot of little teasing techniques that didn't do much for me.
    Thanks for the honest review. I find it interesting that within half hour of your post, 2 guys came defending the place. And those 2 posts were within 5 minutes of each other. Come on people. This is too obvious.

    The board is only healthy when people are entitled to post their experiences.

  12. #17685

    Fendi

    I was feeling jet lagged and in the need of a nice release. After reading the previous reviews of Fendi at Gold Panda I figured I should stop by and see if she was available. To my surprise I drew her when I entered and was pretty sure it was her. I asked her name to confirm and she said she was Fendi. She was cute with some nice big man made tits and a really good body but a little thicker than I usually like but it worked for her. I was not turning back after half a kamagra jelly packet and she looked like a good fuck. She was about to start the massage when the bell rang and no one else seemed available to grab them so she put on her robe and went out and took them to another room and soon another girl appeared on the screen going to take care of who ever that was and Fendi headed back to me. She started a light massage which I opted to cut it very short by sliding her dress up and getting a good look at her pussy and started playing with her pussy as she had no panties on and we initiated the flip in short order. She started a teasing the boys which felt really good and a BBBJ. While it was not bad it was not the best BBBJ. After a bit of light sucking not really able to deep throat and me playing with her tits I motioned for her to move on to fucking. I took her bare in missionary and pounded her pretty good, you can really feel her pussy Kegel contractions. I was rather enjoying it and ended up blowing a load in her pussy and kept pounding her as I was rock hard. Ended up blowing a second load deep in her. She cleaned me up with a towel and I was on my way no too long after with a bottle of water. She was cute but I'm not sure if I would repeat before the end of the month. I'll have to think about it, she was very open to BBFSCIP. I might have to re-visit and give her another load after thinking about how many others have creampied her this month.

  13. #17684
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 3

    K Spa Mia

    Had a rough week at work and my muscles were pretty sore from my workouts. After I got a trim from the barbers I stopped in next door. I opted for the hour and a beautiful Chinese girl led me back. She had me undress as she stepped out. She started giving me a decent massage and climbed on my back and I could feel her rubbing her body on my lower back. When she started working my legs she made sure to spend a lot of time working my inner thighs and teasing me. She could tell I was ready and had me flip over. On the flip I was rock hard and she asked what I wanted. I told her everything and I gave her the tip. She left for a couple minutes and came back in and took off her clothes. Her body is amazing and she came next to the table and put her hand on my dick and slowly started stroking it. She then leaned down and started kissing me. She slowly worked her way between my legs and started licking and sucking my inner thighs. It's Hard to describe how it felt but my dick was throbbing wanting her to suck it. Once she started sucking on it felt amazing. She then swung her legs around and we started 69. After a few minutes of this I was ready to fuck her and release my load. She put on the condom and some KY and spread her legs and laid back. I put my hands under her legs and started pounding her. She started rubbing on her pussy saying to fuck her and I couldn't take it anymore. I was hoping to try other positions but I couldn't last. We still had time left so she cleaned me up and continued massage me. She wasn't interrupted the whole hour. She walked me out gave me a water and said her name is Mia. I left feeling like a new man. I'm so glad I stopped by.

  14. #17683

    Any good Northeast Alternatives? Echo or Magic?

    Thanks for the recommendations! Been perusing and unfortunately live far from all the ELITE places like Golden, Infinity, Red8, etc.

    I want to give AMPs another shot, so here I am again!

    I've been reading and 2 nearby me look to be Echo (Cave Creek & Greenway) and Magic (Greenway & Tatum).

    Both seem to have old reviews and also mixed reviews. Wondering if any gentlemen here has any recent Intel and whether worth going and total $, or just go to the top places?

    Also if there are any other good alternatives near those places, Echo and Magic), would greatly appreciate it!

  15. #17682
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by GhedoKramer  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I've been to Oasis. Does anyone know if Alice is still working there? TIA.
    I've stopped by several times and haven't ran into her. Last time we chatted she wasn't working much.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape