Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 17725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17185
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Pics are of an onlyfans model.
    That figures, thank you. I guess I need to start using image search.

  2. #17184

    Fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Nattm1898  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone checked her out yet? I'm kind of intrigued, but just curious if anyone has taken the plunge with her yet?

    https://st-louis.2backpage.com/view/...s/7351300.html
    Pics are of an onlyfans model.

  3. #17183
    Quote Originally Posted by Percius917  [View Original Post]
    Short answer is yes. This is what a traveling or apartment Asian posting will look like. The same group may have 5 or 6 different posts with different numbers for different bookers.

    You gain experience and knowledge by doing. This hobby is risky, just jump dive in and start learning.
    Thanks for letting me know. I think I'll take the plunge with one soon.

  4. #17182
    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I understand the reasoning but to not share with even those who have proven to not be the pigs is pretty strict. Like do we have to share our SSN or something? LOL.
    We lost WD, no one is sure why. No one wants that to happen again. I'm certain that suggestions have been posted several times on how to hook up with the KGirls. Some of them have hung around after their "tour of duty" Sugar is currently on Tryst. Seeing her could probably help getting into the group. Last but not least how do we know someone on here is not a pig (your term).

  5. #17181
    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]

    I'm glad I did not miss her. Pics are accurate and even sexier in person. Worth the $ to me. Especially since none of you gentlemen will share any apt Asian or K girl info.
    Agreed. I understand the reasoning but to not share with even those who have proven to not be the pigs is pretty strict. Like do we have to share our SSN or something? LOL.

  6. #17180

    Kim

    Has anyone checked her out yet? I'm kind of intrigued, but just curious if anyone has taken the plunge with her yet?

    https://st-louis.2backpage.com/view/...s/7351300.html

  7. #17179
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattm1898  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, as I am new to this and branching out a little from my comfort zone. Are adds like this from this site or any others legit, or should myself and others stay away?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...s/895083955586
    Short answer is yes. This is what a traveling or apartment Asian posting will look like. The same group may have 5 or 6 different posts with different numbers for different bookers.

    You gain experience and knowledge by doing. This hobby is risky, just jump dive in and start learning.

  8. #17178

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got experience with the Latinas on Wilson? Somebody has to be dealing with them. C'Mon. Man. Share the intel.
    Pretty sure there's been a bunch of reviews on them. It's always not really the gal in the pics and everything covered.

  9. #17177

    Suniya

    https://tryst.link/escort/suniya_69_bbbj#availability.

    I'm glad I did not miss her. Pics are accurate and even sexier in person. Worth the $ to me. Especially since none of you gentlemen will share any apt Asian or K girl info.

  10. #17176
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows at least one of these Latina ads that are legit and not the one that's you'll get a stupid the cartel's going to cut your head off message?
    Anybody got experience with the Latinas on Wilson? Somebody has to be dealing with them. C'Mon. Man. Share the intel.

  11. #17175
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Exactamundo.
    She did a great job finding photos that are similar to her size and build, yeah that face in the phoros you found are not her. LOL. To be fair, none of the Latina ads I've met with have matched their photos, similar to the Asian ads. (Except the K-Club of course.) They give a great, general idea but are never exact.

    Use your best judgement and heed your spidey sense!

  12. #17174
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it's 200 for BBBJ or 300 for hour (BBBJ included).

  13. #17173
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Except for the fact that the pictures were fake and it was likely a scam or walking into a bad situation with LE or worse. When the spidey sense goes off, you listen. Better to go home with your cash after some time wasted then end up robbed or busted. To each their own.
    Exactamundo.

  14. #17172

    Are adds like these legit?

    Just curious, as I am new to this and branching out a little from my comfort zone. Are adds like this from this site or any others legit, or should myself and others stay away?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...s/895083955586

  15. #17171

    "Ani"

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    Sent a text. Replied with rates. Answered questions. Set a time.

    Showed up to spit, she asked for a photo of the building off Wilson Ave, gave me the room number. This spot always gives me the willies as if it's going to be a sting but didn't see any signs of one.

    Knocked, two girls were in the room, other went into the bathroom while I chatted with Ani. She hides lots of damage very well in her pics. Tits have very dark scars from horizontally and under the tits, belly below button has same, dark scars. She is short and petite though and very cute.

    CBJ, positions of my choice, vocal and fun. Simple conversation overall, nothing special about it. Juan twenty (get it?) for a short conversation. Probably wouldn't repeat. A few other Latina ads gave the same address as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/208187051
    I checked this ad a while ago, first image comes up as an OF profile pic "Bety Gaxiola": https://fapello.com/bety-gaxiola/190/.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape