Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 22131
-
05-24-26 14:08 #21036Senior Member

Posts: 119Dream girls
Having never been, is it comparable to Henrys and Bogies or more LS / FC?.
What's cover? Looking for a change of scenery.
Thank you gentleman.
-
05-24-26 13:19 #21035Senior Member

Posts: 153Few real quality options on that list. Nice!
Originally Posted by ProjectCastor
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 13:17 #21034Senior Member

Posts: 153Unremarkable
First unremarkable visit to the SC I've had in a while this weekend. Few decent options but we're stuck at the bar taking shots for duration I was there. Tipped the hottest girl there and she came over and discussed dances and relayed no extras. Tipped her for her time and off she went. Had another top notch AA stop by wanted to take for a spin. Another with limited menu only BJ. Took it on the chin and tried her skills in VIP. She was good. But would have enjoyed FS. Found another AA that had potential. Good conversation and vibes. Decent cuteness. Kinda ratchet, but I took a gamble for her FS. Got to the back and it was a bait and switch after a song worth of BJ. Never before have I had girl tell me no to FS because I'm too big. I'm definitely not too big. Didn't want to argue in the back and have some weird situation come about with this sl ut so I gave her 100'for some blue balls and cut my loss. Guna have to put SC on the shelf for a bit. Might have to bring LS back into rotation. Good luck.
-
05-24-26 11:08 #21033Senior Member

Posts: 48Friday afternoon looking better at Landing Strip
For quite a while, Friday afternoons have been surprisingly disappointing at Landing- so why do I keep going- because that's when my schedule allows. This recent Friday afternoon saw the best lineup I've seen in a good while and renewed my hope for Friday afternoon fun.
Names I heard / saw included: Amber, Mandy, Tiara (skinny but friendly dirty blonde), Harley, Zola, Stacy, Jenna, Ariel, and Jean (a chonky blonde). Always hard to say no to Jenna and had a very energetic and quality session with her downstairs.
-
05-23-26 22:12 #21032Senior Member

Posts: 1473Strip Club round up Friday 5-22 and Saturday 5-23
Drove up for the night to see what was up. Stopped at Bogie's saw Kim (older black chick) and Erica (thick white chick) FS for both 1. 50 for both as well (BBFS and nutted inside of Erica). Today went back to Bogies and it was DEAD, saw annabella or annabelle and she has lost a good amount of weight (sickness? Stress?) got head for 1. 20 it was ok but the deed was done. Sidenote, I had some left over food in the car I was going to eat in the parking lot and asked for silverware from both hank's and bogies, idk these "waitresses" and bartenders got so indignant when I asked this? Either yes or no and Bogies SERVES food. Anyway also stopped at SC, nothing I saw there and then Hank's saw nicole and was interested in angel (black chick) but was used up at that point (also past my budget) so I just bought her a drink and left.
-
05-23-26 19:31 #21031Senior Member

Posts: 1028I stopped by LS on a recent weekday at 6:05. I was surprised to be charged an admission fee of $20. In addition, booths have a $20 fee that is imposed starting in mid afternoon. When you combine these charges with the mandatory parking valet fee ($7), you can invest a good deal of money before you even see or converse with any scantily clad dancers.
Originally Posted by Lurker1988
[View Original Post]
When I entered the club at 6:05, I was impressed with the talent. Several attractive slender dancers were on stage and circulating. I arranged for a dance with Jenna, a very attractive, slightly older dancer who is wonderful in the private dance area. When our dance ended, it was close to shift change. The evening shift was a major drop off in the number of dancers and the quality of dancers. To be fair, the number and quality might have increased as the night shift progressed, but I left the club shortly after the night shift started.
Take home point: LS is a decent value with attractive dancers but the value is much better in the afternoon, at least it was for me.
-
05-23-26 17:22 #21030Senior Member

Posts: 46Bogart's. Transgender Dancer?
I went to Bogart's for the first time last night to see an old favorite who is now working there. Arrived around 8 pm, $5 to get in. No valet. I went upstairs with my favorite, they asked to not be named in a review. $15 for a wristband to the bouncer and then off we went into the janitor's closet. Great BBBJ and cfs in several positions for $200 (was my offer and she accepted without negotiating). She cleaned me off and swallowed what was left after I removed the condom. In and out of there in less than 45 minutes.
The smoke smell wasn't as bad as I had assumed it would be based on previous reports. Perhaps it gets worse later in the evening? I was surprised that there were some lookers working.
Before my ATF came by, I was approached by Sammy. I'm not trying to be rude, but I couldn't tell if Sammy was short for Samuel or Samantha LOL. They weirded me out with their appearance and couldn't wait for them to fuck off away from me quickly enough. I didn't even allow them to talk about what they offered as I was immediately put off. They ha1 d on a plaid school girl skirt, a white shirt, glasses, and what I believe was a wig. Just too much of a stereotypical outfit and I don't like that they approached me before I was approached by a waitress.
Despite not being there long, it was still a good experience and I was relatively surprised with the talent and plan to return in the future.
-
05-23-26 16:39 #21029Senior Member

Posts: 1433rd it for Demonic
She is solid in every category- no bullshit ever with her. Saw her this past week for a quick stop in. Left town relieved.
Originally Posted by WinterKnight
[View Original Post]
Deano.
-
05-23-26 11:42 #21028Senior Member

Posts: 48Demonic
I have been to BT often but don't think I have ever seen her. When does she usually work if I may ask? Also, what's the damage?
Originally Posted by WinterKnight
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 11:41 #21027Senior Member

Posts: 677There are a couple of dudes that light up huge / fat cigars that they let sit burning in the ashtray for an hour ruining it for everybody else and LS doesn't even care.
Originally Posted by Lurker1988
[View Original Post]
I was unaware that cover started at 6:00 now at LS. That is very disappointing for those of us who like to get there between 6 and 7 before the cover starts to catch both shifts.
FC does not charge a cover before 10:00 7 days a week.
-
05-23-26 02:11 #21026Senior Member

Posts: 726Re: Demonic
E-Man:
Originally Posted by Electronman
[View Original Post]
I second this! There may be younger or prettier dancers, but Demonic is the sexiest and best performer, both on stage and off. I have never been disappointed by a session with her, not once.
WK.
-
05-22-26 21:57 #21025Senior Member

Posts: 108Landing Strip Thursday night
This place is going downhill fast. Night shift $20 cover fee starts at 6 pm. Smells likes Smoke, sticks to your clothes, I had to take off mine before going heading home it stinks so bad make sure you have extra clothes before heading home to SO. I suggest avoiding this place until they return back to 7 pm cover fee starts.
-
05-22-26 14:48 #21024Senior Member

Posts: 103Sounds like who I spent time with!
Originally Posted by Lurker1988
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 22:54 #21023Senior Member

Posts: 225Stopped by Silver Cricket for end of day shift and didn't see anything exciting. Headed to BTs and it was filled with 30 or so girls half a little thick, but half were hot. Tall skinny redhead Raven, I tipped and she ignored me. There was Rose, a young blonde with a baby face, she said she's from Ohio. Athletic Black girl that did impressive pole tricks, named Peak I think? Thin nerdy white girl named Katie, I tipped her but she went to the vip twice with the same guy for long sessions and might have been done for the day. Jade, was probably the hottest there, white girl with a nice natural body. She asked for 400, I countered with 200, then suggested 300 but she said no. It was looking like a strike out night, but an hour later Jade came back and agreed to the 300. It was pretty good, CBJ, cfs with her bouncing on my lap, then cfs doggy for the finish. Jade said she works every day at BTs.
-
05-21-26 16:04 #21022Senior Member

Posts: 108Carmen
I know Carmen who's on the mid thick side works days then would do nights as well. She also started back in January. Starts with 5.0 early 20's.
Originally Posted by PebbleSparrow
[View Original Post]
Not sure if this is the same dancer.











Reply With Quote





