Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 17695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17170

    Valentina

    Does anyone have experience with https://tryst.link/escort/missvalentinabellucci.

    Looks pretty new and appears right up my alley.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #17169
    Quote Originally Posted by Percius917  [View Original Post]
    Short answer is yes. This is what a traveling or apartment Asian posting will look like. The same group may have 5 or 6 different posts with different numbers for different bookers.

    You gain experience and knowledge by doing. This hobby is risky, just jump dive in and start learning.
    Yeah, I'm interested too. Are these the same as the Asian spa places? FS on the Illinois side but not if it's in MO? Are they usually a certain ethnicity, like Japanese or Chinese? Do the girls speak English? Are they doing this of their own free will? I think a nuru massage with FS sounds pretty tempting. But I get the feeling these girls and some of the traveling Latinas are basically forced into doing this. I mean I don't feel comfortable seeing a girl who I know is being pimped out either.

  3. #17168
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Pics are of an onlyfans model.
    That figures, thank you. I guess I need to start using image search.

  4. #17167

    Fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Nattm1898  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone checked her out yet? I'm kind of intrigued, but just curious if anyone has taken the plunge with her yet?

    https://st-louis.2backpage.com/view/...s/7351300.html
    Pics are of an onlyfans model.

  5. #17166
    Quote Originally Posted by Percius917  [View Original Post]
    Short answer is yes. This is what a traveling or apartment Asian posting will look like. The same group may have 5 or 6 different posts with different numbers for different bookers.

    You gain experience and knowledge by doing. This hobby is risky, just jump dive in and start learning.
    Thanks for letting me know. I think I'll take the plunge with one soon.

  6. #17165
    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I understand the reasoning but to not share with even those who have proven to not be the pigs is pretty strict. Like do we have to share our SSN or something? LOL.
    We lost WD, no one is sure why. No one wants that to happen again. I'm certain that suggestions have been posted several times on how to hook up with the KGirls. Some of them have hung around after their "tour of duty" Sugar is currently on Tryst. Seeing her could probably help getting into the group. Last but not least how do we know someone on here is not a pig (your term).

  7. #17164
    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]

    I'm glad I did not miss her. Pics are accurate and even sexier in person. Worth the $ to me. Especially since none of you gentlemen will share any apt Asian or K girl info.
    Agreed. I understand the reasoning but to not share with even those who have proven to not be the pigs is pretty strict. Like do we have to share our SSN or something? LOL.

  8. #17163

    Kim

    Has anyone checked her out yet? I'm kind of intrigued, but just curious if anyone has taken the plunge with her yet?

    https://st-louis.2backpage.com/view/...s/7351300.html

  9. #17162
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattm1898  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, as I am new to this and branching out a little from my comfort zone. Are adds like this from this site or any others legit, or should myself and others stay away?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...s/895083955586
    Short answer is yes. This is what a traveling or apartment Asian posting will look like. The same group may have 5 or 6 different posts with different numbers for different bookers.

    You gain experience and knowledge by doing. This hobby is risky, just jump dive in and start learning.

  10. #17161

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got experience with the Latinas on Wilson? Somebody has to be dealing with them. C'Mon. Man. Share the intel.
    Pretty sure there's been a bunch of reviews on them. It's always not really the gal in the pics and everything covered.

  11. #17160

    Suniya

    https://tryst.link/escort/suniya_69_bbbj#availability.

    I'm glad I did not miss her. Pics are accurate and even sexier in person. Worth the $ to me. Especially since none of you gentlemen will share any apt Asian or K girl info.

  12. #17159
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows at least one of these Latina ads that are legit and not the one that's you'll get a stupid the cartel's going to cut your head off message?
    Anybody got experience with the Latinas on Wilson? Somebody has to be dealing with them. C'Mon. Man. Share the intel.

  13. #17158
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Exactamundo.
    She did a great job finding photos that are similar to her size and build, yeah that face in the phoros you found are not her. LOL. To be fair, none of the Latina ads I've met with have matched their photos, similar to the Asian ads. (Except the K-Club of course.) They give a great, general idea but are never exact.

    Use your best judgement and heed your spidey sense!

  14. #17157
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it's 200 for BBBJ or 300 for hour (BBBJ included).

  15. #17156
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Except for the fact that the pictures were fake and it was likely a scam or walking into a bad situation with LE or worse. When the spidey sense goes off, you listen. Better to go home with your cash after some time wasted then end up robbed or busted. To each their own.
    Exactamundo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape