Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 17686
-
05-22-26 20:00 #17161Senior Member

Posts: 235Latinas
Pretty sure there's been a bunch of reviews on them. It's always not really the gal in the pics and everything covered.
Originally Posted by Parboil
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 13:16 #17160Senior Member

Posts: 170Suniya
https://tryst.link/escort/suniya_69_bbbj#availability.
I'm glad I did not miss her. Pics are accurate and even sexier in person. Worth the $ to me. Especially since none of you gentlemen will share any apt Asian or K girl info.
-
05-22-26 13:05 #17159Senior Member

Posts: 170Anybody got experience with the Latinas on Wilson? Somebody has to be dealing with them. C'Mon. Man. Share the intel.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 05:59 #17158Senior Member

Posts: 243She did a great job finding photos that are similar to her size and build, yeah that face in the phoros you found are not her. LOL. To be fair, none of the Latina ads I've met with have matched their photos, similar to the Asian ads. (Except the K-Club of course.) They give a great, general idea but are never exact.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
Use your best judgement and heed your spidey sense!
-
05-22-26 01:28 #17157Senior Member

Posts: 407Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it's 200 for BBBJ or 300 for hour (BBBJ included).
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 20:45 #17156Senior Member

Posts: 308Exactamundo.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 19:03 #17155Regular Member

Posts: 16Are adds like these legit?
Just curious, as I am new to this and branching out a little from my comfort zone. Are adds like this from this site or any others legit, or should myself and others stay away?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...s/895083955586
-
05-21-26 09:41 #17154Senior Member

Posts: 279"Ani"
I checked this ad a while ago, first image comes up as an OF profile pic "Bety Gaxiola": https://fapello.com/bety-gaxiola/190/.
Originally Posted by JustMe79
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 23:43 #17153Senior Member

Posts: 864 Roses for the Hour.
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 16:24 #17152Senior Member

Posts: 243Ani. Petite Latina
Sent a text. Replied with rates. Answered questions. Set a time.
Showed up to spit, she asked for a photo of the building off Wilson Ave, gave me the room number. This spot always gives me the willies as if it's going to be a sting but didn't see any signs of one.
Knocked, two girls were in the room, other went into the bathroom while I chatted with Ani. She hides lots of damage very well in her pics. Tits have very dark scars from horizontally and under the tits, belly below button has same, dark scars. She is short and petite though and very cute.
CBJ, positions of my choice, vocal and fun. Simple conversation overall, nothing special about it. Juan twenty (get it?) for a short conversation. Probably wouldn't repeat. A few other Latina ads gave the same address as well.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/208187051
-
05-20-26 14:31 #17151Senior Member

Posts: 203What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Southsiide87
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 13:47 #17150Senior Member

Posts: 86Camila rose
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/208175255
She gave me the address to location very close and then gave easy directions to walk to her front door. Looked very cute when I opened the door & she gave me a kiss on the cheek. Got the FH this time so we chatted for a min to get comfortable. Then she gave me one the best bbbjs I've had in a while. I was ready so put on the hat and she got on top and she definitely puts the effort in. Bent her over after that and she can take a pounding. Pulled out and took the hat off and she swallowed every last drop. Defanitly going to repeat. Place was well put together and very pleasant environment.
-
05-20-26 13:28 #17149Senior Member

Posts: 279Wilson ave
So is the wilson ave location a mo / no-tel, or a residence? I'm 100% assuming the pictures of any of those girls will not be accurate, but hopefully not far off what's displayed. BBJ though?
Originally Posted by MkeMike
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 13:07 #17148Senior Member

Posts: 279Passion 200 bbj /30 m massage
Passion quoted me 75 for 30 min massage, + 75 for CBJ or 125 for bbj, I'd rather spend 120 at an AMP for an hour massage with L1. I tried Magick once when she offered bbj for 100 but my spidey sense went off before money was transferred, I went home that day. Now she wants 175 anyways so that idea is dead.
Originally Posted by Parboil
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 01:01 #17147Senior Member

Posts: 87Yes only covered
You are right they do everything covered.
Today I asked for her roommate that I saw yesterday when exiting, barbie, age 24, brown skin, chubby girl but not fat, not tall, ok face. 120 qv cfs. CBJ, ds, and ended mish. All covered, nothing bareback. No GFE.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




