Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 24824
-
05-28-26 15:24 #24359Senior Member

Posts: 896Lainey-baby requires deposits
That's a big no for me!
Originally Posted by SEscobar
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 14:45 #24358Senior Member

Posts: 896Getting a little paranoid of LEO for new SB
Met a potential new SB from SecretBenefits yesterday. Turns out she lives in Fishers, near me. I mentioned what I like to do, and my "tribute. " She enthusiastically said OMG yes! Yes! !Yes! Said she'd even host at her Fishers apartment!
Replies to my texts calling me "handsome." I'm not!
I'm imagining being at her place for our first date. We discuss what and how much. So. Either LEO immediately enters and cuffs me, or I'm arrested later and they have videos.
She's moderately nice looking, definitely out of this 70 year old's league without $$.
I'm thinking of ghosting her. Ideas?
-
05-28-26 12:01 #24357Senior Member

Posts: 49She's been around a long time
And used to do doubles with the new chick at 317. She was a fun time, but it's been five years since I've seen her.
Originally Posted by SEscobar
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 08:49 #24356Regular Member

Posts: 3Any intel?
Was looking on tryst and came across Lainey? I tried searching the forum and didn't get a lot of info. Wondering if anyone has seen her recently?
https://tryst.link/escort/lainey-babyj
-
05-28-26 08:16 #24355Regular Member

Posts: 11Itty Bitty Freak
As I said in my first post, planning on posting only relevant information. I had seen this one a few weeks prior to my last post but didn't jump on the reviews early enough before she left for it to matter. The good is that she's 100% her pics, and despite the posted rules that normally would shy my away, I like having and itty bitty girl underneath me, but that's not the case here. I went with the Hh, think I remember that being $$ but don't quote me on that. She's very responsive at least for me when I hit her up around 8:30 pm on a weekday. She has a very mid CBJ, just enough to get you hard and she asked if I was ready and had to ask her to go a little more which she did without complaint. About 30 more seconds and I was ready and she leaned over the side of the bed, put one leg up, and I went at it with some fake moans. Few minutes go by and I asked if I could put her on her back and she said no, which I was kinda shocked, but oh well. Killed the mood for me right there because I don't like to stand. Tried to bust it out but couldn't and asked if I could at least put her up further on the bed for regular doggy and she reluctantly agreed after stating she normally only does one position. Fake moans stopped after that and she was pulled forward to where I couldn't get in all the way, even with me trying to pull back on her hips. It all seemed very regimented. Eventually I finished and was getting dressed at the 15 minute mark. She was cool enough and I actually had high expectations for the encounter with her pleasant attitude at the beginning and good comms, but unless you like standing doggy or and just need to scratch the itch with a tiny little girl, I would not recommend.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/208728919
-
05-27-26 13:22 #24354Senior Member

Posts: 178Still play
We still play together. She lays low but crazy fun as always.
Originally Posted by LukeStevens
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 12:50 #24353Senior Member

Posts: 350Ash needs to do better at responding to messages
She needs to reapond to her messages when clients reach out to her.
Originally Posted by CDog2345
[View Original Post]
I've attempted to contact her three times 1st and 3rd attempts crickets. 2nd attempt we had a back and forth for set up then crickets.
-
05-27-26 09:59 #24352Senior Member

Posts: 49Adding for Ash
Hey guys, I just Ash and have to say that I was very impressed! I've had a preggo kink and was finally able to check that off the list. And for whoever asked about her lactating, she is it's just limited before the baby comes. Pretty cool and tasty though! She was super sweet and we chatted for a few before an excellent BBBJ that had me squirming almost immediately. Followed by missionary with dfk and doggy. She definitely knows what she's doing and has a very high sex drive right now while pregnant. Please please be good to her guys. She's due in 3 weeks so your time is limited. I plan to return as much as I can before she gives birth.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...278/3173667312
CDog.
-
05-26-26 20:16 #24351Senior Member

Posts: 105Lacey
Some of You may remember Lacey from years ago who lived in Plainfield behind the High School. She use to be a regular of mine. Then I moved away. Does anyone know if she is still around. Thanks fellows.
-
05-25-26 11:58 #24350Senior Member

Posts: 27DI or EROS for May visit
Both DI (they got forum on Indianapolis page) and EROS have several options. DI forum always has options and many reviews. As you can expect hard to say who is around when you visiting.
Originally Posted by SmallPP
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 09:57 #24349Senior Member

Posts: 189Might have to try again
Ran across her post again today and might have to give it another shot. Thats on my bucketlist along with breastfeeding if she allows. Her rack is nice from what I can see.
Originally Posted by Majo1180
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 10:37 #24348Senior Member

Posts: 239Avoid
I saw her once about 10 years ago and she was terrible. Bad hygiene and the definition of a dead fish for the deed. She was also using the same pics back then, so I can only imagine what she looks like these days. I would avoid this one.
Originally Posted by FanOfIndy
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 19:27 #24347Senior Member

Posts: 961No information
But if she prefers outcall, why is her rate higher for outcall?
Originally Posted by FanOfIndy
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 18:19 #24346Senior Member

Posts: 498FYI- there's another thread specifically for Korean girls. Which includes GH.
Originally Posted by TurnpikeProwle
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 12:52 #24345Regular Member

Posts: 3Roo was a good time
Decided to dive in and test the waters, lots of options but went with Roo after reading her reviews. Looks as advertised pretty face, small face, and attractive eyes, and a massage that melted my whole body. Overall a very good time, greeted me in a sexy crop dress, and from there things became a bit of a blur. DFK, BBBJ, had some fun with rim, tasted her with some 69 and really had a flurry of positions, doggy being my favorite view. Her BBBJ though was also a highlight, great licking and played with my balls expertly. Paid the upcharge for BB and glad I did, she felt amazing, and the grand finale was her riding me and really taking it all like without issue. I found myself extremely happy and would see Roo again. Enjoy, not sure how long she's around.
https://good-heaven.com/roo/
$360 hr plus $100 bb.










Reply With Quote





