Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 31,591 to 31,605 of 31639
-
01-31-09 22:12 #49Senior Member

Posts: 511
Originally Posted by Member #1413
Anyone see her recently? Ive been calling her number but no one answers
-
01-31-09 15:28 #48Senior Member

Posts: 1420Hanna
Are you callling outside of business hours?
Originally Posted by Fluxaeon
I think for Hanna its a 9 -5 Monday thru Friday.
She's not one of those girls chasing the next hit with whoever, whenever.
-
01-31-09 13:00 #47Senior Member

Posts: 110Hanna
I wouldn't know how Hanna is because she never has returned a phone call. I have called her on 5 or 6 occasions and have never gotten any response. What can a guy do to get a returned phone call or text?
-
01-30-09 20:28 #46Senior Member

Posts: 2035Tanya
This young lady is sweet beautiful and passionate. Search C/L for the name "Tanya" age 21. There is another Tanya age 30, don't know anything about her.
I think I am in love.
-
01-29-09 06:06 #45Senior Member

Posts: 1420Mia / Hanna
Originally Posted by Samuelsmith
I hope it didn't come across as me dissin Hanna. The intent was to give the ultimate compliment to Mia. Hanna is definately my favorite of the local girls.
Its just as you said, they are different.
To use a car anology its like the difference between a Rolls Royce and a Ferrari. Both the best of their kind but completely different driving experiences.
With Mia, its all about smooth, and comfort, and relaxation.
With Hanna, its strap yourself in, its going to be a wild ride!
BTW Mia opens up when you get to know her. Once you make a connection she is quite outgoing.
-
01-28-09 14:47 #44Senior Member

Posts: 109Mia / Hanna
I have had the pleasure of spending time with both Mia and Hanna on many occasions. I recommend both highly. The are, indeed, the real deal. In my experience, Mia is more shy & passive, Hanna is more funny & outgoing.- but both are really sweet. Can't go wrong with either one.
Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr
-
01-28-09 14:14 #43Senior Member

Posts: 449The rest . . .
Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr
of the view.
http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww67/MiaMaxwell/
Nemo
-
01-28-09 13:26 #42Senior Member

Posts: 1420Mia is back in town. As GFE as it gets
I've talked about Mia befoe so I'll keep this brief.
Without a doubt she is the real deal.
If you are at all into spinners you gotta see her.
I had blown my mongering budget for a while but when I saw Mia back in town I had to see.
She is better than ever.
Definitely my ATF. (sorry Hanna, luv you to)
http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/1011118474.html
-
01-27-09 21:24 #41Senior Member

Posts: 25I love my Orlando
Get Wrapped up with Hanna
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One of my ATFs, Hanna Banna is one of the best in Orlando. As GFE as it gets. I've had the pleasure of her company on multiple occasions, always a pleasure.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Come get fully wrapped with Hanna Banana. Don't you deserve some pampering? Let me give time away from everything where it's all about you. I'm white, blonde with blue eyes. I have smooth skin that loves to be touched and I smell wonderful. I will greet you at my door with a warm hug and huge smile, but if you don't like what you see when you get to my door you can walk away without any hard feelings. I know how to have a good conversation and stimulate your mind as well as your muscles. I'm sensual and like to tease you till you can't handle it and explode. Safe incall; not hotel. East Orlando.
D & D free. 200 hour *OLD FRIENDS ALWAYS GET THEIR DEAL*
Reviewed: TER id=113906
407 454 411four
As GFE AS IT GETS............I'm utterly flattered....I treat my men well and appreciate what they do for me.....always
xoxoxoox
Hanna Banana
-
01-26-09 15:29 #40Senior Member

Posts: 575http://www.eros-miami.com/files/hs-jennifer88-gaby1.htm
Originally Posted by Roccojeremmy
-
01-23-09 21:07 #39Senior Member

Posts: 2035Bananas are Good for You
Hanna Banana. What more can I say?
-
01-22-09 19:26 #38Senior Member

Posts: 575Latina Gaby
Today I met Gaby at her incall, she is very sweet and nice. She is chubby girls with nice breast and big butt mmmmm yeah a real deal. I forgot she is a provider. This my contribution for today.
http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...Ad?oid=1245656
-
01-21-09 14:24 #37Regular Member

Posts: 19Gaby
Found a new real Deal, she is not a spinner but is not a BBW, if you like big breast you will love her, if you like a girl with a pierced tongue that knows how to use it, you will love her, she has a great attitude, she is all about you, she wants to please you and she is very responsive and vocal. Best BBBJ and best GFE session in a long time. She is a keeper.
This is her CL AD
http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/1001582981.html
"Lets have some FUN today!! I'm available for your enjoyment. 5'5", brown hair, brown eyes, soft skin, 38DD, sexy curves, flirty smile, great personality. INCALLS ONLY. No blocked calls or texting. Call me now at six*one*six, four*zero*one, five*eight*five*five. Or e-mail me with a pic and receive a prompt reply. What are you waiting for? $120/hhr or $170/hr. I can't wait to hear from you.~Gaby xoxox "
-
01-20-09 17:23 #36Senior Member

Posts: 109Summer/Kara, Amber
For those who don't know from reviewing TER, Summer/Kara and Amber are both terrific and the real deal. They may be a bit difficult to get ahold of sometimes, but each offers a full GFE menu, with gusto. I highly recommend them to anyone.
Summer/Kara - http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/994945966.html
Amber - http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/993802879.html
Since I have been asking for reviews, I thought I would contribute a few.
Thanks and have fun!
-
01-20-09 01:25 #35Senior Member

Posts: 415Paris
Although, relatively new to the biz, Paris seems to enjoy the session as much as I do. To top it all off, she has a great attitude, a killer body, and a pretty face. With the proper guidance, she has all the qualities to be a "holy grail" experience. Nnms46.









Reply With Quote






