Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 1246 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 568 1068 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 18686
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17681

    Oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by FelixFeliz  [View Original Post]
    I carved out some time today to visit the oasis on 51st. I've been there before, but this time I was greeted at the reception window by a curvy young woman named Lina. She stands about 5 ft 4 in tall, is 27 years old, and has long black hair. What I really loved about her was her pair of natural large breasts and a big, voluptuous backside. I opted for 1 hour as I wanted TS. She led me back to the room, and I handed over $. 8 and told her I wanted tonsrart with a table shower. I gave her the tip upfront to make it clear that I was looking for a more creative, special style of table shower. She stepped out for about a minute to set up the shower area, then led me back. She undressed, had me lie face-down on the table, wet my body, and applied body wash all over me. The most enjoyable part was when she climbed on top of me and slid her body up and down against mine. After that, she rinsed me off thoroughly, had me flip over onto my back, applied body wash again, and repeated the up-and-down sliding motion. By this point, junior was starting to get restless. Once she had rinsed all the soap off me, she began to tease and play with it right there on the shower table. She turned around getting into 69 and brought me so close to the edge that I nearly lost controluntil I gave her large, shapely ass a few pats to signal that it was time for us to head into the other room. She then had me stand beside the shower table to give me one final rinse and wrapped a towel around me. She led mestill dripping wetinto the room. Once inside, she didn't start with the massage right away; instead, she had me lie down and squeezed her tits around jr and gave some Russian. She then worked her way up to my torso and finally to my face, rubbing her breasts back and forth across itshe was being so playful! I wanted to sink my teeth into those ample curves; she kept teasing me, sliding away just as I was about to take a bite. But with a little patience on my part, those big breasts eventually found their way right into my mouth. After suckling on them for a while, she turned around and sat right down on my face, rubbing her sexy, sweet pussy back and forth against it. She seemed to really enjoy the sensation of my lips and tongue. As I teased her clit with my tongue, she moaned in pleasure; I could feel her reaching a climax, all while she kept sucking jr like a champ, her pace shifting from slow and steady to rapid and intense. I couldn't hold back any longer, so I had her lie down, and junior began his own exploration. We tried a few options before ultimately concluding our enjoyment in the traditional missionary style. Afterward, she brought over a hot towel to help me clean up. I had arrived just after 3 pmand seeing that there was still some time left on the clock, she gave me a brief massage. I truly hope that the next time I visit, I'll be lucky enough to encounter such a patient and delightful girl again.
    It's been a while since I've been to Oasis. Does anyone know if Alice is still working there? TIA.

  2. #17680
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    Infinity

    Seeing a lot of talk about Infinity lately, I wanted to add my $0.02.

    Leah: Looks 9/10. Service 7/10 the first time, but second time service was 9/10. Will repeat.

    Eva: Looks 8/10. Service 9.5/10. Will repeat.

    I had a wonderful time with both gals above. Repeat visits definitely help.

    Your experience might vary. YMMV.

  3. #17679
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Blue Tide

    Quote Originally Posted by Berryfaceralf  [View Original Post]
    This will be my go-to place for solid massage with some great FS going on. Recently I was passing by and had some free time, and decided to check it again. Inside, the place still looks the same a typical AMP setup. This time though, when I walked in I was greeted by Amy who offered me the massage. Total stripper vibe on this girl. Her name was Amy but trust me I couldn't keep my eyes off her melons. Beautiful perfectly man-made titties it really cute face long brown hair.

    Now, she decided to handle all the negotiations upfront and asked what I wanted right away. Everything was on the table. In the end we agreed on BJ and FS. She started with a pretty decent massage, as I would expect, nice neck and shoulders massage, good work on the legs, lots of attention to the butt, and good teasing.

    Then a flip, she started getting between my legs and starting a well above average CBJ, I sucked her tits as I grabbed her ass too, then I had her hop on for some wild cowgirl riding. She was nice and tight.

    After this was done she insisted on giving me some more nice string massage as well (granted, it was late and the place was not exactly bustling with activity so not like they needed to kick me out to make room for the next customer). I've definitely spent more than 60 minutes there.

    This was a very good experience, will repeat soon!
    Has anyone else been by here or had a similar experience?

  4. #17678
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 6

    Fendi the Ukrainian at Gold Panda Spa in Sun City

    Fendi is half European and half Chinese what I would call an absolute smoke show with nice curves like a Latina, no fat on her at all. She has light colored skin, light brown hair with hazel eyes. MM D cups that are absolutely gorgeous on her frame. I had heard about her table shower skills so I let her know right away that that's where I would like to start. Fendi got some hot water and started pouring it all over my body and then applied some soap. She scrubbed me down really well, got in between my toes gave me a little foot massage as well. She then washed all of the soap off of my body and put on some sort of gel on her body and on my back and then pressed her large tits against my feet. It was like my feet were giving her tits a massage. She then started the sliding all over my back, kissing my neck while pressing those big tits all over my back and my butt cheek cheeks.

    She went on for about 7 minutes or so and then washed all the soap off. She said "turn over honey" my dick was standing at attention and she got in between my legs and started some Russian. I'm watching my dick slide it between those monster melons, and this was almost too much. I had to slow her down and then she started the BBBJ. That was nice as well, and then she sat down right on my dick and started sliding across it. She asked me "you like honey" and I let her know absolutely. She then said "condom honey?" and I told her there was no need for that. She then puts me inside of her nice and slow, she starts the cowgirl riding and I damn near lost it right there. I wanted to last a little bit longer, but this girl is something else. She then said "you fuck me honey". She laid back and I inserted my dick in missionary and just started pumping her hard. Fendi can take it and then I just blew a huge load deep inside of her pussy. Wow what is session, a return visit is definitely in order.

    We said our goodbyes and she asked me to come back and see her again. I let her know that I definitely would.

  5. #17677

    Infinity Leah

    I also had a lackluster meeting with Leah. Very attractive, but definitely distant. She must have used half a package of wet wipes thru the whole session. It's also a downer when they are watching the security monitor the whole time.

    I did see Cherry on the way out. She was short and cute with a low cut top.

  6. #17676
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Infinity

    Quote Originally Posted by PhxEngine  [View Original Post]
    I happened to be on the NW side of town and thought I should check out the current lineup. I was greeted at the front window by a cute 20 something lady with medium length hair. I figured things were going great so far and asked for 30 minutes. Then paid HF and walked with her to a room.

    Asked her name and was pretty excited when she said Leah. Then realized that the room or the massage table smelled faintly like piss. Okay. Stay focused. Game time!

    Leah had left to get supplies and I was back in the right mindset when she got back. She wasn't too helpful here. She seemed a little distracted as she started with an average back rub that she insisted on finishing before I could flip. Almost no teasing or GFE up to this point.

    When I flipped over she started with a BBBJ that included a lot of little teasing techniques that didn't do much for me. When I signaled that I wanted to shift gears to cfs she reluctantly started with a weird lfk and went through the motions for Mish and k9. I managed to finish despite the piss smell and mechanical service. Then she left the room and told me to get dressed. 20 minutes total time spent.

    Was this just a bad one time experience or the new normal?
    Yes that's not the norm. These girls are here to make money and try to please you that's it! They want you to leave happy.

    Everybody has an off day. I'm very close with a lot of these girls and hear all the stories they have to put up with. Before you she could've had a really difficult customer. I've been doing this hobby along time and going to Infinity for a long time. I'm not saying every experience at Infinity has been perfect, but the service levels and talent of girls in my mind make them one of the best stores in the valley!

  7. #17675

    Disappointing Trip To Infinity

    I happened to be on the NW side of town and thought I should check out the current lineup. I was greeted at the front window by a cute 20 something lady with medium length hair. I figured things were going great so far and asked for 30 minutes. Then paid HF and walked with her to a room.

    Asked her name and was pretty excited when she said Leah. Then realized that the room or the massage table smelled faintly like piss. Okay. Stay focused. Game time!

    Leah had left to get supplies and I was back in the right mindset when she got back. She wasn't too helpful here. She seemed a little distracted as she started with an average back rub that she insisted on finishing before I could flip. Almost no teasing or GFE up to this point.

    When I flipped over she started with a BBBJ that included a lot of little teasing techniques that didn't do much for me. When I signaled that I wanted to shift gears to cfs she reluctantly started with a weird lfk and went through the motions for Mish and k9. I managed to finish despite the piss smell and mechanical service. Then she left the room and told me to get dressed. 20 minutes total time spent.

    Was this just a bad one time experience or the new normal?

  8. #17674

    Iris Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjaz01  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by 2 weeks ago, met Isabell and Sofia. I met with Isabell, paid house fee. Once in the room, requested tip for CBJ and FS $$ I showed her the add on RR that said $$ promo. She agreed to qv, very mechanical but she is smoking hot.

    5' tall at most, mm C's, small waist and BBL. She's Colombian, imo she looked better than Sofia. Typical lmp experience.
    This was almost exactly my experience with Isabel last month. I was tempted to walk based on the HF + $$ misunderstanding but just couldn't resist.

  9. #17673
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    Went back to Eva after 6 months... now I remember why.

    Quote Originally Posted by RubNTug1  [View Original Post]
    Made it by Infinity today to see Eva. She greeted me at the door wearing some grey tight yoga pants and a yellow tight tube top shirt. Eva's always been one of my favorites but today she looked amazing!!She wasn't wearing makeup or much makeup showing off her natural beauty. There's something about when your with her she totally makes you forget your at a massage parlor and that your with your girlfriend. We started kissing and it didn't take long for things to heat up. Clothes off and hands all over each other. I stopped her from kissing me so I could get a look at her sexy body. She has an amazing body with beautiful breasts and a clean shaven pussy. I walked her to the edge of the table and sat her back and started kissing my way down to taste her. She has what I call a special talent if you know how to do it right she might just squirt. She definitely will let you know by her body movements and the way she adjusts her hips that she likes it. She also likes it when you're slow and gentle. With her first orgasm she didn't squirt but I kept on and that sent her over the edge where she was gushing and quivering on the table. I worked my way up so we could kiss. She's an amazing kisser too if that's your thing. When she got relaxed we both stood up and she squatted down giving me an amazing Blowjob. She had me on the edge a couple times and my legs were getting weak so I laid on the table and she put on the condom I brought and mounted me. This brought back memories because one of my first encounters with her she mounted me and I finished very quick. It's not my thing but I think she's the only girl I can remember to make me finish while on top. It didn't take long and I blew in the bag. She dropped down to her knees and slowly started grinding on me and said she was cumming. She was so wet and felt amazing. I pulled her down and started kissing her and we set there kissing and holding each other until it was time to clean up.

    If a Girlfriend experience is your thing. I promise you won't be disappointed! Today's session was very passionate. It truly was like I was with my girlfriend.
    Went back to see Eva again after a 6 month hiatus. Last time I saw her was at Cozy near Christmas last year, and now she's popped back up on the other side of town. This was honestly long overdue because that last session had been stuck in my head ever since. Soon as she started kissing me again it was basically over for me. Everything just felt easy and comfortable again and before long I completely forgot I was even sitting in a room at a spa. With Eva, the room feels more like home. I know guys throw around the term GFE all the time on here, but with Eva it never really feels fake or forced. Half the time it feels more like reconnecting with somebody you've been missing than pay for play. Walked out grinning again like a dumbass. Then I ran into Leah, Alice, and Cindy on the way out too and just started chuckling to myself because Infinity seriously has way too many distractions right now.

  10. #17672

    Spa63 near 67th ave and Olive

    I came here and saw Linda. A beautiful girl that enjoys her work. . 6 for the hour house. The massage was professional like quality and really got out the kinks in my back and shoulders from my workout last night. I felt good and loose after 30 minute massage and then came the flip. Linda knows just what to do to me. GFE like 69 and play with my FIV and then strait into some positions. She let me quickly slide my head in before I pulled out and put the cover on to continue. I blew in the bag, but she said at the beginning that I could blow load in her mouth. So I might come back for more. 1. 5 tip.

    If you come here, then choose Linda. I had the other girl, Nana, a few days ago and her body is not as good as Linda. Also, they said Jessica and a new girl are coming next week.

  11. #17671
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 12

    K Spa Mia 51st Peoria

    Was in the area and stopped by K Spa. This beautiful girl with dark hair and dark beautiful eyes opened the window. I was taken back by her beauty. She asked me how long and I opted for the hour. I asked if they have a TS and she said they do. She took me to the room and went to get the shower ready. I was covered with the towel but when she came to get me she took off her clothes and put on what looked like a nurses robe. Her body was perfect and curvy. She started with the regular stuff but on the flip the B2 B glide and then the Russian was amazing. She would go in between Russian and giving me a blowjob. Which by the way is very good. She can even DT. Back in the room we kissed each other until she started giving me a blowjob again. I truly couldn't last very long and CIM. I think she was a little surprised at how fast it happened. She got up to spit it out and we both started laughing. She said not even any boom boom? That's where I let her know I wanted to try for second round. It started with me doing a little Daty on her, she got very wet and said I want to fuck you. She got up grabbed the condom and sucked my dick until it was hard again. We went through all the positions and ending in doggy style on the table. Just grabbing her perfect hips and ass with her back arched just right sent me over the edge. Not only is this girl beautiful with a sexy body. She is very playful with a sense of humor.

  12. #17670

    Straw-BEAR-E

    Quote Originally Posted by N00b77  [View Original Post]
    I had kind of the same underwhelming experience myself. She seemed pretty worn out, which was disappointing considering how hyped the reviews are on here. Maybe not bringing enough $$ played a part too, because she jokingly said "no pay, no play" out loud at one point LOL. That said, I still made the most of the session and she did make sure I had somewhat of a good time.

    Still wondering about Mandy though, because she definitely set the bar. Bueller?
    Loved how she says her name Straw-Bear-E, haha. So when I saw her I did do the whole PSE, bb, and greek option. And she was super into everything. That said I am younger 30-40, and fully shaved below before seeing her. That said I was more upfront with her. Didn't seek massage, and directly rubbed her rack and kitty from the get go letting her know what exactly I was there for. Thus, maybe be more direct with her, or maybe she treated me better due to me doing and paying her for everything.

    Though I didn't have a great first time at an AMP, want to give it another go and will try Straw-Bear-E again, and raise time basic option, so will let y'all know if performance changes.

  13. #17669

    Phoenix is back!

    I didn't think I would live long enough to see quality shops appearing one after the other after Big 6.

    Keep posting and showing the shops some love, boys!

  14. #17668
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Eva and Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by Trickyricky84  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the wonderful reviews on Eva and Dream recently. Both girls sound amazing and seem like excellent choices. Would love to hear your thoughts in further detail what you think the key similarities and differences are between the two? I have a friend who only lurks and doesn't post. He told me he's interested in trying one or the other. I'm trying to get some more intel for him so he can make a more informed decision.

    But told me he's going on a trip to see friends tomorrow and he's only got time for one girl today. Obviously both girls seem stellar, but who would you recommend if you only had time for one?
    Sorry it's taking so long to get back to you. I'm out of town for work. It's hard to say. They are both very good. It's a coin flip for me. I would suggest you have your lurker friend read the reviews on them and make his decision. Can't make a wrong decision with them. Hope he enjoys!!

    I also recommend sending me private messages. I might be able to respond quicker.

  15. #17667
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    Eva and Dream

    Thanks for the wonderful reviews on Eva and Dream recently. Both girls sound amazing and seem like excellent choices. Would love to hear your thoughts in further detail what you think the key similarities and differences are between the two? I have a friend who only lurks and doesn't post. He told me he's interested in trying one or the other. I'm trying to get some more intel for him so he can make a more informed decision.

    But told me he's going on a trip to see friends tomorrow and he's only got time for one girl today. Obviously both girls seem stellar, but who would you recommend if you only had time for one?

    Quote Originally Posted by RubNTug1  [View Original Post]
    Made it by Infinity today to see Eva. She greeted me at the door wearing some grey tight yoga pants and a yellow tight tube top shirt. Eva's always been one of my favorites but today she looked amazing!! She wasn't wearing makeup or much makeup showing off her natural beauty. There's something about when your with her she totally makes you forget your at a massage parlor and that your with your girlfriend. We started kissing and it didn't take long for things to heat up. Clothes off and hands all over each other. I stopped her from kissing me so I could get a look at her sexy body. She has an amazing body with beautiful breasts and a clean shaven pussy. I walked her to the edge of the table and sat her back and started kissing my way down to taste her. She has what I call a special talent if you know how to do it right she might just squirt. She definitely will let you know by her body movements and the way she adjusts her hips that she likes it. She also likes it when you're slow and gentle. With her first orgasm she didn't squirt but I kept on and that sent her over the edge where she was gushing and quivering on the table. I worked my way up so we could kiss. She's an amazing kisser too if that's your thing. When she got relaxed we both stood up and she squatted down giving me an amazing Blowjob. She had me on the edge a couple times and my legs were getting weak so I laid on the table and she put on the condom I brought and mounted me. This brought back memories because one of my first encounters with her she mounted me and I finished very quick. It's not my thing but I think she's the only girl I can remember to make me finish while on top. It didn't take long and I blew in the bag. She dropped down to her knees and slowly started grinding on me and said she was cumming. She was so wet and felt amazing. I pulled her down and started kissing her and we set there kissing and holding each other until it was time to clean up.

    If a Girlfriend experience is your thing. I promise you won't be disappointed! Today's session was very passionate. It truly was like I was with my girlfriend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape