rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 1048 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 25031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24326

    Has anyone seen this provider?

    Looks TGTBT but maybe.

    Anyone seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...n/618489328891

  2. #24325
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/733640852411

    She goes by the name Jasmine in the ads, and lists her ethnicity as "East Indian". So at first, I thought I might have discovered another Jasmine MEB, who I used to see frequently, but had put me on her shit list a couple years ago, and blocked my calls and texts for some reason. (Apparently, she had also blocked many other mongers I checked with on this board.).

    But if you click on this new Jasmine's only fans link in the above ad, there is another link there, which goes to her Instagram, where she lists herself as "Narragansett Indian and Italian", and NOT East Indian. And from the clear face pics on the Instagram, it is clear she does not look East Indian or Pakistani at all, unlike Jasmine MEB, who is indeed south Asian. From the Instagram pics, though, she certainly appears to be a cute enough girl! So I thought she might be fun. . .

    So I did a reverse search on the number, and found 45 arrests, which included a large number of petty thefts, shop lifting, and counterfeiting, but also breaking and entering, obstruction, and felony conspiracy, and violation of no contact order.

    So, all of this deception and criminal activity did not really inspire me to contact her, and unless I hear something good about her, I don't plan to. So I'm wondering if anybody has ever seen her, and has anything good to say about her? And her price, menu, and performance? And whether or not she's a junkie? Thanks.
    She is not thick bro. She is not fat either but she's chubby. She was big like Lizzy before she lose weight.

  3. #24324
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMofongo  [View Original Post]
    I never waste my time with any ad that uses "addicted", "addictive", or "you'll beg for more. " = GPS.
    It must be a bad weekend first fun size rob which is still shocking to hear and Erika ghosting. She hasn't ever done that to me yet. It must be a one off maybe? Outcalls again may be better for timing not sure but that's how I see her I think Erika is a good bb provider dtf I think her body is good imo.

    I've read her incalls can be sketchy depending on where it is. I'd try a outcall with her if you do try to see her again.

    But I know most people don't try after being ghosted once.

  4. #24323
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobber976  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...t/612740614373

    Called and setup a meet. It took me 45 minutes to get there and I let her know that. I get there and let her know. She responded and I asked where the entrance to her apartment was. After that, silence. I waited 20 minutes and told her I was leaving. She called me as I was driving away. I answered, we said hello to each other and then she hung up. I tired to call her back and text her. She never responded. She ghosted me. I wouldn't waste your time on this one. She'll waste yours.
    I never waste my time with any ad that uses "addicted", "addictive", or "you'll beg for more. " = GPS.

  5. #24322

    India

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/733640852411

    She goes by the name Jasmine in the ads, and lists her ethnicity as "East Indian". So at first, I thought I might have discovered another Jasmine MEB, who I used to see frequently, but had put me on her shit list a couple years ago, and blocked my calls and texts for some reason. (Apparently, she had also blocked many other mongers I checked with on this board.).

    But if you click on this new Jasmine's only fans link in the above ad, there is another link there, which goes to her Instagram, where she lists herself as "Narragansett Indian and Italian", and NOT East Indian. And from the clear face pics on the Instagram, it is clear she does not look East Indian or Pakistani at all, unlike Jasmine MEB, who is indeed south Asian. From the Instagram pics, though, she certainly appears to be a cute enough girl! So I thought she might be fun. . .

    So I did a reverse search on the number, and found 45 arrests, which included a large number of petty thefts, shop lifting, and counterfeiting, but also breaking and entering, obstruction, and felony conspiracy, and violation of no contact order.

    So, all of this deception and criminal activity did not really inspire me to contact her, and unless I hear something good about her, I don't plan to. So I'm wondering if anybody has ever seen her, and has anything good to say about her? And her price, menu, and performance? And whether or not she's a junkie? Thanks.

  6. #24321

    Cold as Ice Erika

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...t/612740614373

    Called and setup a meet. It took me 45 minutes to get there and I let her know that. I get there and let her know. She responded and I asked where the entrance to her apartment was. After that, silence. I waited 20 minutes and told her I was leaving. She called me as I was driving away. I answered, we said hello to each other and then she hung up. I tired to call her back and text her. She never responded. She ghosted me. I wouldn't waste your time on this one. She'll waste yours.

  7. #24320

    Husband

    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    That visit with her husband watching?
    I think the husband was the driver of the white truck. He looked at me as he drove away.

  8. #24319
    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    That visit with her husband watching?
    No it was a outcall. I saw him pull up and leave.

  9. #24318

    Was

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    That's too bad I saw her once and she was really good. All these girls are changing their names to rob now.
    That visit with her husband watching?

  10. #24317
    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    She is advertising now. She meets you at a motel in Johnston, RI, but has you go to the right of the motel check-in. Once you arrive, she comes over and says she needs to pay for the room and asks for the donation. She goes toward the check-in but gets into a white pickup truck and leaves. I should have snapped a photo, but I was stupid. No naive. No gullible. No stupid. So, please watch out for this one.

    By the way, she doesn't look much like the photos. Definitely not as hot.

    Rob.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/673424578738
    That's too bad I saw her once and she was really good. All these girls are changing their names to rob now.

  11. #24316

    Petite Fun Size Scam

    She is advertising now. She meets you at a motel in Johnston, RI, but has you go to the right of the motel check-in. Once you arrive, she comes over and says she needs to pay for the room and asks for the donation. She goes toward the check-in but gets into a white pickup truck and leaves. I should have snapped a photo, but I was stupid. No naive. No gullible. No stupid. So, please watch out for this one.

    By the way, she doesn't look much like the photos. Definitely not as hot.

    Rob.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/673424578738
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails left.jpg‎   middle.jpg‎   right.jpg‎   ad.jpg‎  

  12. #24315

    Watch out

    Heads up, this is the same girl who had her boyfriend trying to rob people back 2 years ago. They would pretend she was a minor and demand $. Not sure if she's changed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...-/409639097493

  13. #24314
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    From what I've read, no kissing, everything covered.
    Yes same on that.

  14. #24313
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobber976  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/447420825422.

    Might toftt this weekend and find out. Thanks.
    From what I've read, no kissing, everything covered.

  15. #24312

    Intel

    Anyone have any info on her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/447420825422.

    Might toftt this weekend and find out. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape