Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 17723
-
05-23-26 15:19 #17183Regular Member

Posts: 16Thanks for letting me know. I think I'll take the plunge with one soon.
Originally Posted by Percius917
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 11:33 #17182Senior Member

Posts: 245We lost WD, no one is sure why. No one wants that to happen again. I'm certain that suggestions have been posted several times on how to hook up with the KGirls. Some of them have hung around after their "tour of duty" Sugar is currently on Tryst. Seeing her could probably help getting into the group. Last but not least how do we know someone on here is not a pig (your term).
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 10:27 #17181Senior Member

Posts: 92Agreed. I understand the reasoning but to not share with even those who have proven to not be the pigs is pretty strict. Like do we have to share our SSN or something? LOL.
Originally Posted by Parboil
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 06:18 #17180Regular Member

Posts: 16Kim
Has anyone checked her out yet? I'm kind of intrigued, but just curious if anyone has taken the plunge with her yet?
https://st-louis.2backpage.com/view/...s/7351300.html
-
05-22-26 21:49 #17179Senior Member

Posts: 513Short answer is yes. This is what a traveling or apartment Asian posting will look like. The same group may have 5 or 6 different posts with different numbers for different bookers.
Originally Posted by Nattm1898
[View Original Post]
You gain experience and knowledge by doing. This hobby is risky, just jump dive in and start learning.
-
05-22-26 20:00 #17178Senior Member

Posts: 235Latinas
Pretty sure there's been a bunch of reviews on them. It's always not really the gal in the pics and everything covered.
Originally Posted by Parboil
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 13:16 #17177Senior Member

Posts: 172Suniya
https://tryst.link/escort/suniya_69_bbbj#availability.
I'm glad I did not miss her. Pics are accurate and even sexier in person. Worth the $ to me. Especially since none of you gentlemen will share any apt Asian or K girl info.
-
05-22-26 13:05 #17176Senior Member

Posts: 172Anybody got experience with the Latinas on Wilson? Somebody has to be dealing with them. C'Mon. Man. Share the intel.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 05:59 #17175Senior Member

Posts: 243She did a great job finding photos that are similar to her size and build, yeah that face in the phoros you found are not her. LOL. To be fair, none of the Latina ads I've met with have matched their photos, similar to the Asian ads. (Except the K-Club of course.) They give a great, general idea but are never exact.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
Use your best judgement and heed your spidey sense!
-
05-22-26 01:28 #17174Senior Member

Posts: 409Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it's 200 for BBBJ or 300 for hour (BBBJ included).
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 20:45 #17173Senior Member

Posts: 308Exactamundo.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 19:03 #17172Regular Member

Posts: 16Are adds like these legit?
Just curious, as I am new to this and branching out a little from my comfort zone. Are adds like this from this site or any others legit, or should myself and others stay away?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...s/895083955586
-
05-21-26 09:41 #17171Senior Member

Posts: 279"Ani"
I checked this ad a while ago, first image comes up as an OF profile pic "Bety Gaxiola": https://fapello.com/bety-gaxiola/190/.
Originally Posted by JustMe79
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 23:43 #17170Senior Member

Posts: 864 Roses for the Hour.
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 16:24 #17169Senior Member

Posts: 243Ani. Petite Latina
Sent a text. Replied with rates. Answered questions. Set a time.
Showed up to spit, she asked for a photo of the building off Wilson Ave, gave me the room number. This spot always gives me the willies as if it's going to be a sting but didn't see any signs of one.
Knocked, two girls were in the room, other went into the bathroom while I chatted with Ani. She hides lots of damage very well in her pics. Tits have very dark scars from horizontally and under the tits, belly below button has same, dark scars. She is short and petite though and very cute.
CBJ, positions of my choice, vocal and fun. Simple conversation overall, nothing special about it. Juan twenty (get it?) for a short conversation. Probably wouldn't repeat. A few other Latina ads gave the same address as well.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/208187051











Reply With Quote




