Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 3821
-
05-27-26 15:05 #3656Senior Member

Posts: 136M Spa
Thank you for that information. That's getting up a little farther north than what I really plan on going. Also trying to make an appointment might be difficult since my time up there is going to be very flexible. I appreciate the information though.
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 09:39 #3655Senior Member

Posts: 174Did they move from Joy road?
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 18:48 #3654Senior Member

Posts: 929Spring Well healing
Closest place to DTW is Spring Well Healing on Ecorse.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 17:58 #3653Senior Member

Posts: 211Near DTW
M Spa, formerly of Westland. It is now in Livonia on Schoolcraft, by appointment only. Use the Westland address phone or inbox me. Young (under 30), full menu.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 17:31 #3652Senior Member

Posts: 136Any Suggestions for a Visitor
I am going to be up to DTW in a few weeks and I thought I would give something in that area a try. I am coming from the Toledo area, so I can go back home on I-75 or US 23. I have done a lot of research here and just googling. I'm looking for a few suggestions for a good place to try. FS is not a requirement. Over in the downriver area I have found a place called Earthtone. It seems nice enough but there seem to be a lot of complaints about they don't answer the phone, if you show up there's nobody there, just not sure about the place. I also found a place on eureka just west of I-75, but it sounded like it was primarily older women. I'm not looking for a 20-year-old, but I'm also not looking for a 60-year-old. In the 30's or 40's would be good.
I have checked over the Ann arbor area and there are places there but the reviews go from being that the place is terrible and would never go back to it is the greatest place I've ever been to. So it's hard to tell.
I'm open to suggestions. I can head to the east of DTW or I can head to the west of DTW.
TIA.
-
05-26-26 14:46 #3651Senior Member

Posts: 187Shangra La
Anyone venture to Shangra La lately? Wondering if it's worth a visit. Feel free to PM.
-
05-22-26 12:38 #3650Senior Member

Posts: 48Promanade
Any recommendations for there today? Who to ask for?
-
05-18-26 21:41 #3649Regular Member

Posts: 17Asian Massage, Main St, Ann Arbor
Saw this STG ad for Asian massage on main street, near central downtown, the parking is by the alley in back, buzzer entrance is at the back door. . They give the whole address when you call. Three massage rooms,. Two occasions, saw two different girls, not sure how many work there. Definitely nice girls. Some roaming, had a good massage, and left happy both times. Will repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...e/425749132955
-
05-14-26 20:39 #3648Senior Member

Posts: 400They can still arrest you if the establishment is allegedly trafficking women. And the "allegedly" does heavy lifting because they can bend anything towards that.
Originally Posted by PebbleSparrow
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 06:49 #3647Regular Member

Posts: 1Bamboo. Coco
Long time listener, first time caller. New to the game and appreciate the community.
Very late on report but visited Bamboo and drew Coco. Met me downstairs and brought me to room. Paid house fee for 1 hr massage. I don't get massages often so thought it was pretty good. Not much conversation as her English did not seem very good. Light teasing before flip, shirt up and pants down for some roaming and then a quick HJ as it was a new experience for me. Both laughed about it and then she got back to the massage on legs and wrapped up session. Overall nice time. All in $ . 2.
-
05-13-26 20:35 #3646Senior Member

Posts: 45Corrections
I carelessly used my speech to text. The corrected version is as follows. Exactly! Somebody in the escort section posted something about "with all of the massage parlor raids" . I don't understand how one person that got pulled over for not using their turn signal and how a different shop that closed for a little bit. (but I actually had a handwritten sign on the door, directing customers to a different location) how does this gossip and rumor turn into all of these shops being raided? Even if a business had an orange code enforcement sticker on their door doesn't mean that they were raided. There was a place in Dexter that this happened to. They decided to do some upgrades inside of the building and didn't pull permits for it. It caught up to them. Didn't have anything to do with what went on inside. I'm not saying don't be careful. But what I am saying is that all of the unnecessary fear spreading does one thing it slows down the business. The girls leave because there isn't any work and I do know that these places have a hard time finding good talent. What I like about the Ypsi condo is that it is discreet. No glowing neon signs and the rates are reasonable. The talent is not 50 or 60-year-old grannies. If you want to visit the place I strongly recommend you make an appointment. Also be respectful of the neighborhood. But that's just my two cents for what it's worth.
Originally Posted by JustLookin194
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 19:13 #3645Senior Member

Posts: 45Exactly! Somebody in the escort section posted something about "with all of the massage parlor raids" . I don't understand how one person that got pulled over for not using their turn signal and how a different shop that closed for a little bit. (but I actually had a handwritten sign on the door, directing customers to a different location) how does this gossip and rumor turn into all of these shops being raided? Even if a business had an orange coat enforcement sticker on their door doesn't mean that they were raided. There was a place in Dexter that this happened to. They decided to do some upgrades inside of the building and didn't pull permits for it. It caught up to them. Didn't have anything to do with what went on inside. I'm not saying don't be careful. But what I am saying is that all of the unnecessary fear spreading does one thing it slows down the business. The girls leave because there isn't any work and I do know that these places have a hard time finding good talent. What I like about the Ypsi condo is that it is discreet blowing on the same rates are reasonable generally the talent of 50 or 60-year-old grannies. If you want to visit the place I strongly recommend you make an appointment. Also be respectful of the neighborhood. But that's just my two cents for what it's worth.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 17:30 #3644Senior Member

Posts: 103Makes sense. Thanks for the good insight!
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
I agree. I always hesitate before visiting these high report locations on here. Although they sometimes DO last a long time (see Great Hands in Detroit), sometimes the higher than usual risk prevents me from visiting.
Originally Posted by Harsp
[View Original Post]
I'd rather take my chances while traveling to SD or NY lol
-
05-13-26 11:19 #3643Senior Member

Posts: 486The policy in question is not that of Ann Arbor PD. It's the policy of the Washtenaw County Prosecutor. Pittsfield Twp. Is in Washtenaw County.
Originally Posted by Shoeless1951
[View Original Post]
They don't prosecute consensual sex for money between adults within the county. Note that they will continue to prosecute sex-work adjacent activities including violence, trafficking, or children.
https://www.washtenaw.org/3301/Sex-Work-Policy
-
05-12-26 22:02 #3642Regular Member

Posts: 3Too much buzz
I think the Prom place is definitely gaining too much buzz though. Not want to spread fear but the traffic was crazy on a weekend when I went. I am staying away.











Reply With Quote





