Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26478
    Quote Originally Posted by Isetvb  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what this website is. But note the different, but close, spelling to www.theeroticreview.com.
    AI says it's a scam. Don't click it.

  2. #26477
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgejh  [View Original Post]
    https://theroticreveiw.com/reviews-j...xx-4074212669/

    She has a lots of reviews. She seems pretty hot if she's real.
    Not sure what this website is. But note the different, but close, spelling to www.theeroticreview.com.

  3. #26476

    Oink Oink

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #26475

    Anyone Have Experience with This Girl?

    https://theroticreveiw.com/reviews-j...xx-4074212669/

    She has a lots of reviews. She seems pretty hot if she's real.

  5. #26474
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]
    Please report back asap.

    Big saggy giggly tits are nice.

  6. #26473

  7. #26472
    Quote Originally Posted by Staaab430  [View Original Post]
    I was curious if anyone has seen her before.

    https://tryst.link/escort/psychokitty01
    That's an ad for OF.

    1. Lists multiple cities far away from each other as her location so the ad will appear in as many locations as possible.

    2. Prominently mentions OF in the ad.

    3. No contact info besides email and a link to OF. No website at all.

    4. Tour schedule doesn't make sense. Cali to Hawaii to New Mexico back to Cali?

    I'm sure she might consider seeing you for her ridiculous $5 k FMTY fee and that's the only reason there's an email address.

  8. #26471

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Noone776  [View Original Post]
    I mean the bad English and the Telegram is a dead give away.

    40 percent deposit must? Sounds like a bad translation.
    I didn't even catch the 40% deposit. Good catch.

  9. #26470
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaguba  [View Original Post]
    That's a fake profile for deposit scamming.
    I mean the bad English and the Telegram is a dead give away.

    40 percent deposit must? Sounds like a bad translation.

  10. #26469

    Mia Noah Joliet

    Anybody ever see her or have any info.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mianoah

  11. #26468

    Anyone have any experience?

    I was curious if anyone has seen her before.

    https://tryst.link/escort/psychokitty01

  12. #26467
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangerMan11  [View Original Post]
    Hey all- passing through next month from NYC and this one caught my eye, anybody have any experience?

    https://tryst.link/escort/leslie-335
    That's a fake profile for deposit scamming.

  13. #26466

    Has anyone seen Leslie

    Hey all- passing through next month from NYC and this one caught my eye, anybody have any experience?

    https://tryst.link/escort/leslie-335

  14. #26465

    She's gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Buater  [View Original Post]
    Based on reading other reviews went for it and boy am I glad I did. Might me my best overall experience in this hobby! Met at her incall at an apartment by Ohare! Safe no problem getting in and plenty of parking. Opened the door and she was in a little school girl outfit and I knew made the right choice. Very accommodating, very GFE, and her only interest was making me happy! A little on the pricey side but very much worth it for a very attractive lady that can hold a conversation and provides a great service! Damage was $$$60 for 45 and an additional 60 for second pop. Would pay it again in a heartbeat. Highly recommend while she is still in town.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nira1234
    Gave her a ring yesterday she's back in DC said maybe back in August.

  15. #26464

    Unmemorable

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeTheTrail  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has experience with this one, and if so, what she's like? She kinda seems like she'd be fun.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/207791571
    I saw her she was with Snows group for a week. I don't remember much about her she was decent can't remember anything that stood out. I could care less if I do or don't see her again. What I will suggest is you watch the video linked to that account of her complaining while blowing the pimp probably and him responding with you just fucked this video up and they STILL POSTED IT!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape