Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 13308
-
05-22-26 10:44 #13098Senior Member

Posts: 871If that's the girl that used to be in Anderson, same name don't recall the spelling. However, I saw her about six years ago. She came to my hotel. Everything was going well sucked a great dick. I asked her about anal. She said she didn't care for it but she would do it for $20. So of course I flipped her over and took that asshole to pound town. Probably the best $20 ever spent. Her face buried in the pillow, whining and moaning the whole time. That shit was fun.
Originally Posted by WillieD
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 09:36 #13097Senior Member

Posts: 1206Gotcha
Thanks, brother. I dislike being in the dark.
Originally Posted by Scman011
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 08:39 #13096Senior Member

Posts: 597Naroibi Bliss / Dayne Darling is in town
Fellow Mongers, step away from the candy addled STG providers and get top tier at a very good rate.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/432188281713
https://www.nairobibliss.com/
She requires light screening but I assure you she's not only safe, but the real deal.
You'll thank me later.
-
05-22-26 08:30 #13095Senior Member

Posts: 180Hey brother,
Originally Posted by Gruulaid631
[View Original Post]
Tried to PM you. Would you mind sharing her info?
-
05-22-26 06:47 #13094Senior Member

Posts: 597You're the riddler. Figure it out LOL.
Originally Posted by DonGato
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 02:12 #13093Senior Member

Posts: 174Trail
Appt near the mall? 803 number??
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 00:01 #13092Senior Member

Posts: 120SCman011
Why would I not want to meet her at this point?? PM response is OK.
Originally Posted by Scman011
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 19:24 #13091Senior Member

Posts: 565Inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Gruulaid631
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 19:23 #13090Senior Member

Posts: 565Not at this point you wouldn't.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 18:52 #13089Senior Member

Posts: 147JeZeBe||e info
Does anybody have any info on Jezebelle I see her posting alot I remember convo about her al long time ago just wandering if anybody has seen her recently. I may try and see her in the morning if she don't flake on me hopefully everything goes well. Any info would be much appreciated.
Thanks High.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/015149371373
-
05-21-26 14:50 #13088Senior Member

Posts: 597Dude, follow the trail. LOL.
Originally Posted by DonGato
[View Original Post]
Oh, and she's not a UTR. Been around for years!
-
05-21-26 12:53 #13087Senior Member

Posts: 174Utr
Could you dm the info for me please?
Originally Posted by Gruulaid631
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 11:09 #13086Senior Member

Posts: 533Utr
I would love to meet her.
Originally Posted by Gruulaid631
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 09:26 #13085Senior Member

Posts: 187Utr
I saw her yesterday. All I can say is WOW. She is super sweet and accommodating and just wants to make sure you enjoy yourself. She asked me if I had any kinks and I told her I just love wet sloppy head and maaaan she delivered there. Some of the best head I've ever had in my life. We went twice and had relaxing mutual massages in between rounds. She has a great body, lovely face, and she knows how to please, that's for damn sure. She definitely stands out above the women on STG and she makes you feel very comfortable. I highly recommend and intend to see her again. She's just a down to earth woman, and sexy as hell to boot.
-
05-20-26 15:36 #13084Senior Member

Posts: 565The UTR I messaged you about a month or so ago.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




