Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 24826
-
05-22-26 18:19 #24346Senior Member

Posts: 498FYI- there's another thread specifically for Korean girls. Which includes GH.
Originally Posted by TurnpikeProwle
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 12:52 #24345Regular Member

Posts: 3Roo was a good time
Decided to dive in and test the waters, lots of options but went with Roo after reading her reviews. Looks as advertised pretty face, small face, and attractive eyes, and a massage that melted my whole body. Overall a very good time, greeted me in a sexy crop dress, and from there things became a bit of a blur. DFK, BBBJ, had some fun with rim, tasted her with some 69 and really had a flurry of positions, doggy being my favorite view. Her BBBJ though was also a highlight, great licking and played with my balls expertly. Paid the upcharge for BB and glad I did, she felt amazing, and the grand finale was her riding me and really taking it all like without issue. I found myself extremely happy and would see Roo again. Enjoy, not sure how long she's around.
https://good-heaven.com/roo/
$360 hr plus $100 bb.
-
05-21-26 23:07 #24344Regular Member

Posts: 24Anyone seen BAM?
Hello Gents. Any intel on BAM? https://skipthegames.com/posts/beech...a/241339580895.
Thanks.
-
05-19-26 19:12 #24343Senior Member

Posts: 526Jayla
I saw her when she was with DI. My session with her was just meh at best. She was not done up at all and looked as if she hadn't showered for the day. She seemed disinterested in the session and complained about various things. I know everyone has a bad day but I definitely wouldn't risk it for what she's asking now. Her body is pretty nice but that was the best thing for me.
Originally Posted by ArmyGuy98
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 17:51 #24342Regular Member

Posts: 22350/450? Wow yeah no- I'm out.
Originally Posted by LegoCube01
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 16:03 #24341Senior Member

Posts: 32You were willing to pay $450 h / $350 hh?
Originally Posted by ArmyGuy98
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 16:02 #24340Senior Member

Posts: 32This chick wants $450 for an hour. Yeah no! She's a 5 at best.
Originally Posted by RandyStrandy
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 14:41 #24339Regular Member

Posts: 22Dang, that's unfortunate to hear. I may reach out this week and hopefully have better luck to report back with.
Originally Posted by ArmyGuy98
[View Original Post]
S.
-
05-19-26 07:49 #24338Senior Member

Posts: 73I've reached out twice. Set something up for yesterday, then was silent the day of. Maybe she was busy, but I won't be wasting anymore time trying to see her.
Originally Posted by RandyStrandy
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 13:15 #24337Senior Member

Posts: 170The photos not matching is a Red Flag. No telling what she will actually look like when the door opens. I also look for reviews, comments and posting history. Looks like a high risk of disappointment.
Originally Posted by Rumbl343
[View Original Post]
Talos.
-
05-17-26 10:00 #24336Regular Member

Posts: 22Ava Marie / Jayla
Looks like Ava Marie / Jayla is back! I have wanted to she for a long time but was unable to during her DI days. Has anybody been able to see her recently? If the schedule aligns I will definitely try to schedule a time to see for myself and report back. But if have anybody has seen her recently and or has any info to share, that would be appreciated!
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7216808.htm?cat=1
Stay safe,
-
05-16-26 21:39 #24335Senior Member

Posts: 61Kd?
Has any one see this one I haven't seen any reviews. Looking to branch out of the AMP, Kgirls, and DI. I haven't seen a independent provider yet.
https://callescort.org/317-763-2657
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/207854551
-
05-16-26 07:44 #24334Senior Member

Posts: 114Rate
$$ for hhr.
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 07:41 #24333Senior Member

Posts: 339What was her rate?
Originally Posted by Majo1180
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 16:09 #24332Senior Member

Posts: 114Ash
Saw Ash so now I'm 3 for 3 from my previous report LOL. Tried seeing her a couple days prior, drove all the way out to her location and then crickets. We were communicating up until about 15 minutes prior to me arriving that day. She messaged me an hour after I left saying she had went to sleep waiting. Who knows if that's true or not. Normally I wouldn't try again after a failed attempt like that, but she was very apologetic on the follow up texts and I told her I'd be in her area again in a couple of days and would reach out then. When I reached out a couple days later she responded almost immediately and we set up another meet. This time she promised to stay awake and sent room number at her southside hotel. I arrived and she is in fact the real deal. Her pics are accurate and she is currently 8 months preggo. Sat down for a few and she shared a good chunk of her life story as many of these ladies tend to like to do. After that we got comfortable and I can say she has a sexy preggo body. The kind that will go back to normal after she pops the baby out. BBBJ skills were on point and it's been a minute since I've been in some preggo pussy but hers was damn good and creamy. Race week prices will be displacing her soon and obviously the clock is ticking before that baby comes. If you can get ahold of her she's worth the visit. Will probably try to repeat before her pregnancy ends.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




