Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 124 174 574 1074 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 22130
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21035
    Quote Originally Posted by ProjectCastor  [View Original Post]
    For quite a while, Friday afternoons have been surprisingly disappointing at Landing- so why do I keep going- because that's when my schedule allows. This recent Friday afternoon saw the best lineup I've seen in a good while and renewed my hope for Friday afternoon fun.

    Names I heard / saw included: Amber, Mandy, Tiara (skinny but friendly dirty blonde), Harley, Zola, Stacy, Jenna, Ariel, and Jean (a chonky blonde). Always hard to say no to Jenna and had a very energetic and quality session with her downstairs.
    Few real quality options on that list. Nice!

  2. #21034

    Unremarkable

    First unremarkable visit to the SC I've had in a while this weekend. Few decent options but we're stuck at the bar taking shots for duration I was there. Tipped the hottest girl there and she came over and discussed dances and relayed no extras. Tipped her for her time and off she went. Had another top notch AA stop by wanted to take for a spin. Another with limited menu only BJ. Took it on the chin and tried her skills in VIP. She was good. But would have enjoyed FS. Found another AA that had potential. Good conversation and vibes. Decent cuteness. Kinda ratchet, but I took a gamble for her FS. Got to the back and it was a bait and switch after a song worth of BJ. Never before have I had girl tell me no to FS because I'm too big. I'm definitely not too big. Didn't want to argue in the back and have some weird situation come about with this sl ut so I gave her 100'for some blue balls and cut my loss. Guna have to put SC on the shelf for a bit. Might have to bring LS back into rotation. Good luck.

  3. #21033

    Friday afternoon looking better at Landing Strip

    For quite a while, Friday afternoons have been surprisingly disappointing at Landing- so why do I keep going- because that's when my schedule allows. This recent Friday afternoon saw the best lineup I've seen in a good while and renewed my hope for Friday afternoon fun.

    Names I heard / saw included: Amber, Mandy, Tiara (skinny but friendly dirty blonde), Harley, Zola, Stacy, Jenna, Ariel, and Jean (a chonky blonde). Always hard to say no to Jenna and had a very energetic and quality session with her downstairs.

  4. #21032

    Strip Club round up Friday 5-22 and Saturday 5-23

    Drove up for the night to see what was up. Stopped at Bogie's saw Kim (older black chick) and Erica (thick white chick) FS for both 1. 50 for both as well (BBFS and nutted inside of Erica). Today went back to Bogies and it was DEAD, saw annabella or annabelle and she has lost a good amount of weight (sickness? Stress?) got head for 1. 20 it was ok but the deed was done. Sidenote, I had some left over food in the car I was going to eat in the parking lot and asked for silverware from both hank's and bogies, idk these "waitresses" and bartenders got so indignant when I asked this? Either yes or no and Bogies SERVES food. Anyway also stopped at SC, nothing I saw there and then Hank's saw nicole and was interested in angel (black chick) but was used up at that point (also past my budget) so I just bought her a drink and left.

  5. #21031
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1988  [View Original Post]
    This place is going downhill fast. Night shift $20 cover fee starts at 6 pm. Smells likes Smoke, sticks to your clothes, I had to take off mine before going heading home it stinks so bad make sure you have extra clothes before heading home to SO. I suggest avoiding this place until they return back to 7 pm cover fee starts.
    I stopped by LS on a recent weekday at 6:05. I was surprised to be charged an admission fee of $20. In addition, booths have a $20 fee that is imposed starting in mid afternoon. When you combine these charges with the mandatory parking valet fee ($7), you can invest a good deal of money before you even see or converse with any scantily clad dancers.

    When I entered the club at 6:05, I was impressed with the talent. Several attractive slender dancers were on stage and circulating. I arranged for a dance with Jenna, a very attractive, slightly older dancer who is wonderful in the private dance area. When our dance ended, it was close to shift change. The evening shift was a major drop off in the number of dancers and the quality of dancers. To be fair, the number and quality might have increased as the night shift progressed, but I left the club shortly after the night shift started.

    Take home point: LS is a decent value with attractive dancers but the value is much better in the afternoon, at least it was for me.

  6. #21030

    Bogart's. Transgender Dancer?

    I went to Bogart's for the first time last night to see an old favorite who is now working there. Arrived around 8 pm, $5 to get in. No valet. I went upstairs with my favorite, they asked to not be named in a review. $15 for a wristband to the bouncer and then off we went into the janitor's closet. Great BBBJ and cfs in several positions for $200 (was my offer and she accepted without negotiating). She cleaned me off and swallowed what was left after I removed the condom. In and out of there in less than 45 minutes.

    The smoke smell wasn't as bad as I had assumed it would be based on previous reports. Perhaps it gets worse later in the evening? I was surprised that there were some lookers working.

    Before my ATF came by, I was approached by Sammy. I'm not trying to be rude, but I couldn't tell if Sammy was short for Samuel or Samantha LOL. They weirded me out with their appearance and couldn't wait for them to fuck off away from me quickly enough. I didn't even allow them to talk about what they offered as I was immediately put off. They ha1 d on a plaid school girl skirt, a white shirt, glasses, and what I believe was a wig. Just too much of a stereotypical outfit and I don't like that they approached me before I was approached by a waitress.

    Despite not being there long, it was still a good experience and I was relatively surprised with the talent and plan to return in the future.

  7. #21029

    3rd it for Demonic

    Quote Originally Posted by WinterKnight  [View Original Post]
    E-Man:

    I second this! There may be younger or prettier dancers, but Demonic is the sexiest and best performer, both on stage and off. I have never been disappointed by a session with her, not once.

    WK.
    She is solid in every category- no bullshit ever with her. Saw her this past week for a quick stop in. Left town relieved.

    Deano.

  8. #21028

    Demonic

    Quote Originally Posted by WinterKnight  [View Original Post]
    E-Man:

    I second this! There may be younger or prettier dancers, but Demonic is the sexiest and best performer, both on stage and off. I have never been disappointed by a session with her, not once.

    WK.
    I have been to BT often but don't think I have ever seen her. When does she usually work if I may ask? Also, what's the damage?

  9. #21027
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1988  [View Original Post]
    This place is going downhill fast. Night shift $20 cover fee starts at 6 pm. Smells likes Smoke, sticks to your clothes, I had to take off mine before going heading home it stinks so bad make sure you have extra clothes before heading home to SO. I suggest avoiding this place until they return back to 7 pm cover fee starts.
    There are a couple of dudes that light up huge / fat cigars that they let sit burning in the ashtray for an hour ruining it for everybody else and LS doesn't even care.

    I was unaware that cover started at 6:00 now at LS. That is very disappointing for those of us who like to get there between 6 and 7 before the cover starts to catch both shifts.

    FC does not charge a cover before 10:00 7 days a week.

  10. #21026

    Re: Demonic

    Quote Originally Posted by Electronman  [View Original Post]
    I too noticed Raven. Attractive face and nice slender body (my personal preference). However, she walked around the room looking awkward and lost. I never got around to talking with her because she seems to avoid eye contact with most of the customers. I never saw her talk to any customer for more that a minute and I never saw her sell a private dance.

    Sounds like she is a good reminder that it takes more than a nice body to be sexy. For me, sexy is about attitude and behavior, as long as some reasonable level of physical attractiveness is present.

    Thanks for the scouting report.

    If you're at BT's and would like a contrast to Raven, you might check out Demonic. Great attitude and performer. Seems to enjoy her work. Very sexy.
    E-Man:

    I second this! There may be younger or prettier dancers, but Demonic is the sexiest and best performer, both on stage and off. I have never been disappointed by a session with her, not once.

    WK.

  11. #21025

    Landing Strip Thursday night

    This place is going downhill fast. Night shift $20 cover fee starts at 6 pm. Smells likes Smoke, sticks to your clothes, I had to take off mine before going heading home it stinks so bad make sure you have extra clothes before heading home to SO. I suggest avoiding this place until they return back to 7 pm cover fee starts.

  12. #21024
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1988  [View Original Post]
    I know Carmen who's on the mid thick side works days then would do nights as well. She also started back in January. Starts with 5.0 early 20's.

    Not sure if this is the same dancer.
    Sounds like who I spent time with!

  13. #21023
    Stopped by Silver Cricket for end of day shift and didn't see anything exciting. Headed to BTs and it was filled with 30 or so girls half a little thick, but half were hot. Tall skinny redhead Raven, I tipped and she ignored me. There was Rose, a young blonde with a baby face, she said she's from Ohio. Athletic Black girl that did impressive pole tricks, named Peak I think? Thin nerdy white girl named Katie, I tipped her but she went to the vip twice with the same guy for long sessions and might have been done for the day. Jade, was probably the hottest there, white girl with a nice natural body. She asked for 400, I countered with 200, then suggested 300 but she said no. It was looking like a strike out night, but an hour later Jade came back and agreed to the 300. It was pretty good, CBJ, cfs with her bouncing on my lap, then cfs doggy for the finish. Jade said she works every day at BTs.

  14. #21022

    Carmen

    Quote Originally Posted by PebbleSparrow  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area so I decided I wanted a little action in the clubs. I couldn't decide between Bogie's or SC but landed at SC just because I didn't want to smell like smoke for the rest of the night. Got in, got my drink, sat around for a bit. There were an appropriate amount of girls for the number of guys there, maybe 8? Only one dancing at a time though. A few of them just kept talking with the same dude for the whole time I was there, others were on their phones. The only girl that approached me was the (only) cuban girl, which I don't usually entertain, not my thing. Honestly was kind of bummed because I've been having decent luck here lately but not tonight.

    I drove down the road and stopped at BT's, parked in the lot across the street behind the burger place (always nice to not be forced to do valet!) $20 cover which seemed high for Wednesday but whatever. A lot more girls here that I was interested in but god forbid they don't stare at their phones! A group of them were glued to a table with a few dudes, a bunch of others were sitting in booths around the place. They had two dancers on stage the entire time I was there. I really wish some of these dancers would put some effort into it. One of the girls just stood up there, wasn't even doing the low effort ass shake. A few girls stopped by asking if I wanted anything, said nah, I was kind of planning on just heading home after like 30 minutes.
    I know Carmen who's on the mid thick side works days then would do nights as well. She also started back in January. Starts with 5.0 early 20's.

    Not sure if this is the same dancer.

  15. #21021

    Sample Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostBytePing  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I have been wondering about her. She seemed very nervous about being on stage, I tipped her but she just went right back to her booth.

    Has anyone gone back with Bailey at BTs? I find her crazy attractive but she seems to just find a table and sit with them all night.
    I sampled Raven last week and was only charging 3 for FS at that time. It was new and decide to give it a shot. Like the board says the CBJ was horrible and the rest was not much better.

    The plus was she was young and new to the scene.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape