Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: OPSEC. Operattional Security

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 413
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Shier
  1. #368

    Just get a burner phone

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Every now and then, I still butt dial. Recently my brother told me that he overheard me telling my barber how to cut my hair, and I was totally oblivious. I went to the phone and sure enough, it had been in my pocket when I got the haircut and it dialed him, I guess because he was the last person I texted.

    Obviously, many of us have SOs and have to keep in some semblance of touch even if we are with someone else. What are the best practices to be sure that we have the phone but the girl can't use it to get our IRL identities, and the phone does not reveal anything about our activities to the warden. Nothing would be worse than a call to her from my phone revealing certain 'activities'.

    I always cut off WiFi when I am playing, because otherwise my phone (Android) will try to connect and I believe Google keeps track of all networks the phone contacts.

    I have started taking pains that the last app I used before entering the location was not my texting / phone app, and also being sure that the last text I opened within that app was something harmless, like a text confirming a reservation from some general number.
    Seems to be a lot of work when you can just buy a burner phone. Compare the cost of a used mobile fun, plus a minimum service plan to the initial hour's fee with a divorce attorney. That way you can leave your phone at home when you venture out. Win Win all around.

  2. #367

    Butt dial your IRL phone?

    Every now and then, I still butt dial. Recently my brother told me that he overheard me telling my barber how to cut my hair, and I was totally oblivious. I went to the phone and sure enough, it had been in my pocket when I got the haircut and it dialed him, I guess because he was the last person I texted.

    Obviously, many of us have SOs and have to keep in some semblance of touch even if we are with someone else. What are the best practices to be sure that we have the phone but the girl can't use it to get our IRL identities, and the phone does not reveal anything about our activities to the warden. Nothing would be worse than a call to her from my phone revealing certain 'activities'.

    I always cut off WiFi when I am playing, because otherwise my phone (Android) will try to connect and I believe Google keeps track of all networks the phone contacts.

    I have started taking pains that the last app I used before entering the location was not my texting / phone app, and also being sure that the last text I opened within that app was something harmless, like a text confirming a reservation from some general number.

  3. #366

    I'd THEFT & LCSO SCAM

    All, Watch your backs out there. I received a call from a person claiming to be LCSO and made all these allegations, one problem. I DON'T live in Loudon County. The story line was complete bullshit. WORSE, they were giving me information off my DL and would only know it if they had an image of it. I know it's not from any of the Agencies as I would not send an image of it, it must be from a medical office as that's the only place I remember them scanning it. DATA BREACH.

    The fun of getting a new license, credit freeze, LEO reports, and changing passwords.

    Too bad a lot of my friends in cyber at NSA have retired, that could be fun having them trace the number down.

  4. #365
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    If you need a confidential email address to use for membership on websites that doesn't invade your privacy and threaten loss of anonymity / sweep up your personal information, I recommend.

    Protonmail.

    I have had an account for about 6 months, free, and it has been good for me.
    It is better than something like gmail, but the emails you send and receive from it are not going to be encrypted, unless it's from / to another Protonmail acct. So they can just be intercepted en route, as they probably vacuum up all electronic communications, and then let AI sort it out and look for patterns. But at least Proton, Inc likely cannot just open up your entire email acct to law enforcement.

    I have used Protonmail for years and probably have literally 150 accts at this point.

  5. #364
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1240
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    If you need a confidential email address to use for membership on websites that doesn't invade your privacy and threaten loss of anonymity / sweep up your personal information, I recommend.

    Protonmail.

    I have had an account for about 6 months, free, and it has been good for me.
    A lot of providers, especially escorts, use ProtonMail as well.

  6. #363

    Burner email

    If you need a confidential email address to use for membership on websites that doesn't invade your privacy and threaten loss of anonymity / sweep up your personal information, I recommend.

    Protonmail.

    I have had an account for about 6 months, free, and it has been good for me.

  7. #362
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Fast forward to today, where everything is labeled "trafficking" by default (even if not a single real trafficking charge is ever alleged or proved). ......
    What this means for us mongers is that good OPSEC is now required for scenarios where maybe formerly we could afford to relax a bit..
    Yes, all very true and it's also technically *sex trafficking* if one of us even gives the phone number of a fun provider to one of our buddies. It's the same thing if you hook a buddy up with a pot dealer. You can be imprisoned for a long time, for doing that and same with helping out a friend, this way.

    So dk you really want those SMS texts to be sitting there on your phone, and his phone, and on the Verizon servers, and on the NSA vacuumed up data center? I sure don't, and I'll use encrypted communications instead, which have no significant downside for the most part.

  8. #361
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    The "T" label is a powerful tool

    Just to clarify my earlier Epstein = trafficking & prostitution = trafficking calculus, the main point is that the label itself is a powerful tool for LE that has been let out of its cage. Back in the pre-internet mongering era, LE had to jump through some serious hoops in order to elevate any kind of prostitution activity up to a felony-level beef. Those hurdles were high enough that most depts and agencies didn't even bother. Periodic stings along the stroll, and known hooker hotels, were enough to keep the local citizenry and politicians happy.

    Fast forward to today, where everything is labeled "trafficking" by default (even if not a single real trafficking charge is ever alleged or proved). Using the "T" label as cover, LE has access to a smorgasbord of investigative tools that would otherwise be off-limits. "T" cases are also great clickbait for a media hungry for content and eyeballs, and they're also great for publicity-loving politicians. So, with a perfect three-part recipe going on, adding state and federal grant money is the cherry on top!

    What this means for us mongers is that good OPSEC is now required for scenarios where maybe formerly we could afford to relax a bit. As one member pointed out, even one provider acting on behalf of another, or in partnership with another, can be twisted and forced into a "trafficking" scenario. The ONLY protection (IMO) is to stick with truly independent providers: no handlers, no pimps, no girlfriends, no one helping post ads, no one helping pay rent or bills, nada! There are some in every price range, but it takes a bit of research to be sure.

    For the true indies OPSEC needs are minimal. For anything else it's a risk vs reward calculation. As I've posted previously, it's important to ask yourself what it would take to ruin or severely disrupt your life, and use that as a starting point.

  9. #360
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I know of at least one case where a single woman used in threesomes was in fact held against her will, so that would be an accurate charge. My point is, that can and has happened.

    I think the jury is still out on that assumption of yours. I haven't seen anything that exonerated Bill Gates and "other guys". Tell us, why would some of the worlds richest men continue to hang around with a known pedo?
    They weren't.

    And no, one case of a woman being a prostitute, at gunpoint, does not mean that every woman who posts an ad for another one is a "sex trafficker". Sex trafficking is sex trafficking and prostitution is adults having consensual sex. But we will agree to disagree.

    Anyway, I just installed Signal on two more of my laptops. There's a lot to be said for private conversations.

  10. #359
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    If two women are doing doubles together, as in threesomes for $$ and one of them posts an ad for the two of them. Then that woman can be prosecuted for "sex trafficking". I think that says it all.
    Personally, I know of at least one case where a single woman used in threesomes was in fact held against her will, so that would be an accurate charge. My point is, that can and has happened.

    And looks like another one of my messages on here was deleted, but the main point is that Bill Gates and other guys (who didn't have sex with anyone under 18) should have used private communications, rather than insecure email and they wouldn't have their lives ruined now by the mob of retards with pitchforks.
    I think the jury is still out on that assumption of yours. I haven't seen anything that exonerated Bill Gates and "other guys". Tell us, why would some of the worlds richest men continue to hang around with a known pedo?

  11. #358
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Not all prostitution-related activity = trafficking.
    If two women are doing doubles together, as in threesomes for $$ and one of them posts an ad for the two of them. Then that woman can be prosecuted for "sex trafficking". I think that says it all.

    And looks like another one of my messages on here was deleted, but the main point is that Bill Gates and other guys (who didn't have sex with anyone under 18) should have used private communications, rather than insecure email and they wouldn't have their lives ruined now by the mob of retards with pitchforks.

    And yes of course true pedos, people who prey on girls or boys (not young women or young men) should be imprisoned forever, if not summarily executed. We all agree about that.

    But for everyone else not doing anything morally wrong, using regular email (or SMS), is just not very safe.

  12. #357
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Not all prostitution-related activity = trafficking. Yet, for LE and their accomplices in the media, it's completely in their interests to portray it 100% as trafficking. Anyone whose name, email, or phone number is found to be connected with an agency or individual provider, no matter how slightly or tangentially, is deemed to be a legitimate target. And, once deemed to be a legitimate target, even if criminal charges are never filed, your life is considered fair game for naming and shaming and otherwise bringing to complete ruin!

    Similarly, Epstein has already been adjudged to have been a pedophile and a child-trafficker. So, for most whose names materialize in his files, their guilt is already assumed, facts be damned! Sure, there might be some nuances involved, such as minimal contact prior to Epstein's conviction may get a pass, but it's clearly a case of "guilty until proven innocent" for most. And the same consequences of being a "legitimate target" inevitably follow: Naming, shaming, and a ruined life!
    This is all completely outside of the subject of this thread, but OK. Personally, I believe if you were stupid enough to maintain a friendship with Epstein after his original conviction, then yeah. You're condoning and even endorsing his behavior, and I can see how that would be perceived negatively by the public. Not to mention these high profile people were fucking monumentally stupid to write the shit they did in emails and text messages.

  13. #356
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    The Epstein Narrative = The Trafficking Narrative

    Not all prostitution-related activity = trafficking. Yet, for LE and their accomplices in the media, it's completely in their interests to portray it 100% as trafficking. Anyone whose name, email, or phone number is found to be connected with an agency or individual provider, no matter how slightly or tangentially, is deemed to be a legitimate target. And, once deemed to be a legitimate target, even if criminal charges are never filed, your life is considered fair game for naming and shaming and otherwise bringing to complete ruin!

    Similarly, Epstein has already been adjudged to have been a pedophile and a child-trafficker. So, for most whose names materialize in his files, their guilt is already assumed, facts be damned! Sure, there might be some nuances involved, such as minimal contact prior to Epstein's conviction may get a pass, but it's clearly a case of "guilty until proven innocent" for most. And the same consequences of being a "legitimate target" inevitably follow: Naming, shaming, and a ruined life!

  14. #355
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    I don't use agencies because I refuse to give them any PII. So, while I don't know any details about Elite Model's specific practices, it's probably a good idea for clients of that agency to review their personal situations.
    Yeah, that's a non starter, to provide my personal info and drivers license, if any kind of possible illegal activities (depending on jurisdiction) are on tap.

    But a lot of horny dudes don't care, and fair enough, because very few of them eventually suffer negative consequences from doing so. However too risky for me (even though I will BBFS, which certainly has a level of risk as well.

  15. #354

    Plantir / Flock

    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Palantir (and Flock Safety) are pervasive and a massive privacy risk, and NOT just for us mongers.

    A more extensive dive:

    https://youtu.be/xXgbBJ1aT-o?si=W1wWyC1UvON__yY1

    Lou.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape