rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 2667 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 547 1047 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 40000
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39310

    Lotus SPA at Irving Park

    Walked in and was greeted by Cherry. She was wearing a tight dress and her cleavage was bursting out. We hugged and she smiled and giggled. I didn't even bother to see the other girl because she is so gorgeous and juicy.

    Massage is decent. She took her time and didn't rush. During the massage, I would grab her ass and thighs. She didn't mind. Her skin is soft and smooth. Can never get tired of feeling fresh new skin. I couldn't wait to pound it. I cut the massage short and flip over. She is like okay and took off her cloths. I ask for two girls and Candy came. She wears this cute bow hair clip. She's hot. Couldn't decide between the two because both were my type so I said "play rock, paper, scissors. " Sasa won. Paid the house fee for hhr and prone I went. I was pretty tired from cutting people open after work so I was hoping for a decent massage. Candy massage exceeded my expectations. None of that caress and flip BS. She worked hard and dug into knots she found. She started on my shoulders, traps and head and moved to each arm. She then got on the table and started with my legs. They were tired from standing all day so I'm glad she worked on them even a little bit. Her nails are done and now the caressing came. Those nails lightly touching my back, and legs got me worked up. On the flip she signaled for what I wanted. I will come back to 523X Irving for more.

  2. #39309
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambitious859  [View Original Post]
    A beautiful girl greeted me. She told me her name is Lilly.

    She walked me in a room and helped me disrobe. After the paperwork, We started to make out and fondle each other. She has very nice breasts and a nice full rear end. Lots to grab on to.

    Wanted to DATY from the start but she insisted go first so she got on her knees and and started a wonderful BBBJ. She was able to DT me somewhat and she licked my balls and swallow it several times, she also mixed in a little titty fucking which was awesome!

    Next I got my chance to dine and she squirmed and shook on many occasions and gave some dirty talk to let me know she was appreciative of my efforts.

    Cover on and we started in Mish followed by CG, RCG, DS and prone dog and finally a little standing Mish. Asked her to use her hands and mouth to finish me which she happily obliged to. Finished CIM and she continued draining my cock for all it was worth and didn't want to remove her mouth until I was totally soft.

    Overall, Lilly is a very pretty girl with a banging body. Amazing attitude, very playful and seems to genuinely enjoy what she does. I highly recommend.
    This person's reviews are all pretty obviously fake, right?

  3. #39308

    Ruby Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiguy1983  [View Original Post]
    Anyone any info on Ruby Spa? I drive by all the time and wonder if it's still a thing.
    Nah they closed down like 2 years ago. That was the first spa I ever went to. Apparently they can't get a business license at that location for some reason which is why no new spas have opened up there.

  4. #39307

    SXL is great still

    Anyone have young, hot providers to trade?

    Don't message unless you're serious and have something worth trading.

  5. #39306

    Ruby Spa

    Anyone any info on Ruby Spa? I drive by all the time and wonder if it's still a thing.

  6. #39305

    Forehead Mole

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Does this summer have a mole on her forehead?
    Yup that is her.

  7. #39304
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Wait is she still in town? Is this the blonde from Orange? I wanted to see her but she disappeared from the website a week early. Do you have a link?
    I am not sure actually. Haven't seen her anywhere else.

  8. #39303

    4 Hands Massage

    Where's the best place in the city to get a great 4 hands massage? I want to treat myself!

  9. #39302

    Not 20's

    Angel is definitely not in her twenties, probably not even early 30's. Not fat but shorta stocky build. Not bad but I was disappointed because I thought she would be younger. $$ all in, FS. I guess I have been spoiled with knockouts at sunny in mount prospect. For the last year but now it seems harder to find them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambitious859  [View Original Post]
    I called ahead and got an appointment with Angel. When I saw her, I found her really pretty, as looks early 20's to mid 20's. Short, with nice C-cups and a nice round ass. She's really bubbly and had an enthusiastic, fun attitude, which really got me going. Ended up paying the. 5 hf and she took me by the hand and skipped to an open room. I almost had to jog to keep up. We get in, and she asks for me to lie down but instead I pulled her close to me and she ended up giggling and wrapped her arms around me and we started kissing. A little bit of DFK and groping action, and we start rubbing each other's crotches. She asks if I didn't want a massage or not, but I kind of did, so I complied. I told her I'd tip her now so we wouldn't have to be interrupted later, so I whipped out $. 5 and gave it to her. When she got back, she noticed I wasn't lying down yet, so she asked if everything was ok. I wanted her to do the massage naked, so I pulled her dress off and then proceeded to lie down. Not before I got a good look at her first of course. She had such smooth, pale skin, which was contrasted by the dim lights in the room.

    She starts on the massage with some light oil action, and starts rubbing my shoulders to lower back. Moves down to the hip area and then works on my thighs, with the occasional teasing by brushing my junior and the sack. A couple of minutes and light edging later, she gets on the table and lifts my hips up. I'm thinking I'm going to get rimmed but she ends up milking me from behind while massaging my balls. It felt pretty good and was an experience I haven't really experienced before. She then starts tonguing my balls and occasionally kissing the tip, but never went further up north than the sack area, which was fine since rimming is kind of an odd experience. Finally she has me flip over and starts with the rest of the BBBJ, and then moves into a 69 position. After a short while of that she covers and mounts me but I take back control by switching to a mish position with her legs on my shoulder and I start pounding away. I end up busting inside of her. She gets up, uncovers me and starts BBBJing again which had me almost tapping out. She gives me a quick massage once more and after, we dress back up and kiss a bit more before she leads me back to the hall and then the exit.

    Total: $$. 2 Highly recommended.

  10. #39301

    Lucy at Lunar Body Works

    Pulled Lucy on a slow afternoon. Had some time to kill so thought I'd stop by.

    Early 30's, on the shorter side, slim with a little shape to her. C cup range, ink running down her ribs. Pretty face and a chill vibe right from the door.

    Shower to start. She lathered me up, leaned in close, rubbed up on me while she rinsed. Got a couple kisses out of it before we moved.

    Onto the bed and she went in for some make out time, hand sliding down for a slow HJ to get me up. Kept popping up to kiss me which kept the GFE vibe flowing. Slid down into BBBJ after, decent suction, used her tongue well.

    Nutted and she wiped me down with a warm towel. Hung around and chilled before I jetted.

    80 to the house, 110 donation. She tried to push for more upfront but settled without much fuss.

  11. #39300
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenDiner  [View Original Post]
    Where is Chicago 521.
    Second the question, where is this spa.

  12. #39299

    Uncle LEO is paying a visit to B&D on IPR

    8 this am. Doors open, pd van parked in the lot next door. Several uncles handing around the door.

  13. #39298

    Shirley at orange

    Has anyone seen Shirley at Orange? Seems TGTBT. Thanks.

  14. #39297

    Aliyah at Chicago Massage

    Aliyah is mid to late 30's, short and average build with long straight hair. English was basic but she made an effort to converse.

    Shower was quick, soaped me up and rinsed me down.

    Back to the room and she started with some slow HJ before moving to BBBJ. Wet enough and kept rhythm steady enough for me to finish. Some GFE touches here & there. She cleaned me up after & chatted what we could before heading out.

    Not bad overall. Older than most girls in the area.

  15. #39296
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenDiner  [View Original Post]
    Near the location after hanging out with some cubs fans, saw this right by Pulaski and Irving Park rd. The name of the spa hits me so I just rang without calling.

    A very skinny and elegant woman open the door for me. The place is dark so I really can't tell how old she is. Maybe 30's, maybe more, but she is is a fucking good shape.

    The place seems old and small, but nice pink atmosphere. You can tell there is happy ending just by the color. I wonder why I never came across it I have been driving along the area after each cubs game or cubs fan gathering.

    No table shower, I asked for one hour, so we got into massage right away, she is really good at it. At some point she is walking on my back too, which was fun. She gave me a good 30 minutes massage, and after flipping around she showed me a gesture about HJ or BJ, I tell her I want the full service. She gave me 2 fingers and I got it down to 150.

    Took off the clothes, she is indeed super fit, but you can tell she is not in 20's. That really doesn't matter for me because I like middle age woman. She gave me a nice kiss, BBJ, and 69. Put on cover, I finished her in standing mish. Nana really knows how to please a man. The way she looked at me and moans, and the way her body shapes with me, that hit well.

    Glad to find another spot up north.
    Wait is she still in town? Is this the blonde from Orange? I wanted to see her but she disappeared from the website a week early. Do you have a link?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape