Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 5820
-
05-21-26 13:22 #5220Senior Member

Posts: 346OMG Soyu
A few guys have asked if this is the same Soyu from last year and yes it is.
-
05-21-26 10:34 #5219Senior Member

Posts: 56AI and Mimi
Yes AI is a great time. I ended up seeing her at Hi-tokyo though but I do like sugarpop's location. Papa met me downstairs and did the LE screen.
Mimi is great at sugarpop, BBBJ a couple of times until I came. I guess it's so she can reduce the pussy pounding on her body. But I was still game for the 2nd round and I pounded her tight pussy face down ass up against the bed to her delightful squealing sounds as that was music to my ears as I hear the rubber squishing and making that sound when her pussy pulled on my condom during the hard and fast fucking I was giving her. I thought I was never going to cum since it was my 2nd pop but I managed to pull out and jerked off all over her ass. I guess I did needed an extra hand to finish but it was a nice pop.
Originally Posted by BoyRainier
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 23:23 #5218Senior Member

Posts: 132Yes. Recommended. Better hurry, she's leaving this weekend.
Originally Posted by MreMre
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 21:38 #5217Senior Member

Posts: 96Indeed it did. And "kid on Christmas" is right. Haha!
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 20:45 #5216Senior Member

Posts: 1763I fucked the one at 143 twice. She is hot. Big eyes. Pretty face.
Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 20:18 #5215Senior Member

Posts: 346Your like a kid on Chrismas
Just sent you a PM. Hopefully that will help. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by JoelBarish
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 19:53 #5214Senior Member

Posts: 346Agreed
I'm totally with you FischMonger! I had a last minute cancellation and wanted to fill the void and Ada / Diva was available. So glad! Great experience and I will repeat for sure. You explain her body perfectly, work done but done right and it all just works. Service was top notch IMO.
Originally Posted by FischMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 19:47 #5213Senior Member

Posts: 96Soyu
Does anyone know if the Soyu currently with OMG is the one reviewed last year with Asian Muse? This scene is new to me and I'm hoping for my first visit early next week. Was sold on Diva, then heard about MiuMiu and now I've read these glowing reviews of Soyu from 2025 and am curious if it's the same girl.
Thanks for any intel!
Regardless, I'll report back as soon as I get down to ATL and make my first visit to one of them!
-
05-20-26 17:38 #5212Senior Member

Posts: 96Ada
I saw Ada earlier and she has been quite a treat. She is one of those rare cases where she is better than her pics. She has had some work done but it's in good taste. Great attitude, very slim. Like, basically K-beauty standard thin. Would repeat.
Originally Posted by Android13
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 13:50 #5211Senior Member

Posts: 346Be Smart / Safe
Just got message from a friend in Seattle. The world Cup has everyone / everything being extra careful and cautious. I know zero about soccer but I think Atlanta has a bunch of big matches happening.
Be carful out there, especially at AMP near mid / down town area.
-
05-20-26 12:50 #5210Senior Member

Posts: 44Jamie at PoP
Wrapped a session with her today and was reminded why she is an ATF for so many including me. Schedules didn't align with her last two visits so I hadn't seen her since he was with LK. She lost some weight since I saw her, but still looked amazing and felt even better. Can't go wrong with Jamie, especially if you want you little head worshipped and swallowed. I will always try to see her when she is in town.
-
05-20-26 12:36 #5209Senior Member

Posts: 732Not the first
I posted a similar terrible experience with another C-agency (Peachy, Google Eng Translation) back in April. I am still scared from trying another one. Having a guy greeter may reduce the LEO risk if he does some inqury before bringing you up. Otherwise, it's just a waste of time. Like what NewAge said, light to no verification is a risk to all of us mongers. Be careful, use our big head, particularly.
Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds
[View Original Post]
When the provider is not worth the risk.
-
05-20-26 12:01 #5208Senior Member

Posts: 346Lots of advertising same deal
https://ww.nyincall.com/view/700. is a strange site 6 different windows pop up and each has their own Number. One of the windows is the sugarpopclub providers and same number. It seems it's just more advertising for the same girls. The 143 club and Blueocean have not picked up or answered texts?? It looks like https://ww.nyincall.com/view/700. are sharing girls with Hi tokyo, just recently AI did the bounce around with different agencies. I know a bit confusing but they are not polished at all. When I called one of the windows they gave me an address instantly without verification?? It just feels off, the whole thing.
Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 10:11 #5207Regular Member

Posts: 22LK Tiara Feedback?
Tiara has been here for a couple of weeks at LK and nobody has talked about her on this forum. She has one good review on the other site, but it seems like there should be more feedback on her since she's been here for a bit. Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing her?
-
05-20-26 09:59 #5206Senior Member

Posts: 530Kya Sugarpop
Went to see this one last night. Up in Duluth / Lawrenceville area. Easy screening. But like others had said a guy came out to bring me up. BUT it was a very small, innocuous guy. So not really an intimidating experience. He knocked on the door once inside the apt and let me in. I was greated by a decently attractive woman who had very frizzy hair. She did not seem like she was in her 20's more like 30's. Once inside she grabbed at the gift and counted it in front of me. Turn off. She removed her dress and it showed a thin body and good MM tits. The only thing was some Belly damage. She was very cold and rigid. Shower was ok. No rubbing just washing and an ok preview BBBJ. Everytime I touched her she kinda froze up. I have never had any of the agency girls to that. I asked her if everything was ok. And was gentle. Def got me in my head. Once in the bedroom she checked her phone again and I sat on the bed and she did another BBBJ with a tissue where she would dab her face each time after. I though I would try to warm her up a little and kiss her. She didn't kiss back and just was rigid. When I went down on her she was wet but gave little moans. But closed her legs after a while. I decided to just go for what I came for and get things over with. I slowly slid in. She was really tight and she looked very uncomfortable. So we slowly worked up to getting in. But never could get in deep. I asked her to get on top. And she was pretty good up there. But not much eye contact. Once she got into ACG I was able to really get things going and I thrusted up. Finally finished. Just decided to get out of these. The guy was still out there and asked how things went. I kinda said ok. And just walked out.
Face - 7.
Body - 7.
Experence - 4.









Reply With Quote





