Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26469

    Mia Noah Joliet

    Anybody ever see her or have any info.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mianoah

  2. #26468

    Anyone have any experience?

    I was curious if anyone has seen her before.

    https://tryst.link/escort/psychokitty01

  3. #26467
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangerMan11  [View Original Post]
    Hey all- passing through next month from NYC and this one caught my eye, anybody have any experience?

    https://tryst.link/escort/leslie-335
    That's a fake profile for deposit scamming.

  4. #26466

    Has anyone seen Leslie

    Hey all- passing through next month from NYC and this one caught my eye, anybody have any experience?

    https://tryst.link/escort/leslie-335

  5. #26465

    She's gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Buater  [View Original Post]
    Based on reading other reviews went for it and boy am I glad I did. Might me my best overall experience in this hobby! Met at her incall at an apartment by Ohare! Safe no problem getting in and plenty of parking. Opened the door and she was in a little school girl outfit and I knew made the right choice. Very accommodating, very GFE, and her only interest was making me happy! A little on the pricey side but very much worth it for a very attractive lady that can hold a conversation and provides a great service! Damage was $$$60 for 45 and an additional 60 for second pop. Would pay it again in a heartbeat. Highly recommend while she is still in town.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nira1234
    Gave her a ring yesterday she's back in DC said maybe back in August.

  6. #26464

    Unmemorable

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeTheTrail  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has experience with this one, and if so, what she's like? She kinda seems like she'd be fun.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/207791571
    I saw her she was with Snows group for a week. I don't remember much about her she was decent can't remember anything that stood out. I could care less if I do or don't see her again. What I will suggest is you watch the video linked to that account of her complaining while blowing the pimp probably and him responding with you just fucked this video up and they STILL POSTED IT!

  7. #26463

    Nira 5 Stars

    Based on reading other reviews went for it and boy am I glad I did. Might me my best overall experience in this hobby! Met at her incall at an apartment by Ohare! Safe no problem getting in and plenty of parking. Opened the door and she was in a little school girl outfit and I knew made the right choice. Very accommodating, very GFE, and her only interest was making me happy! A little on the pricey side but very much worth it for a very attractive lady that can hold a conversation and provides a great service! Damage was $$$60 for 45 and an additional 60 for second pop. Would pay it again in a heartbeat. Highly recommend while she is still in town.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nira1234

  8. #26462
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyWeb  [View Original Post]
    The scene here is truly awful. Just got back from living in London and I could have my pick of women any time of day and agencies making sure the girls were real. Here it seems like 9/10 people I message aren't serious or trying to get me to send a deposit and scam me. How do you guys deal with this?
    You just don't go for anyone that asks for deposits, and the girls that are actually like models are going to be 800/ hr. Anything less you see that are too good to be true, will be too good to be true.

    Lower your standards, stay firm to not paying deposit, and try to find reviews for the girl before going. Otherwise, you just got to take a leap of faith.

  9. #26461

    Blackwidow Jodi

    Anyone seen her recently?

    She got to be upwards of 65 years old now, a lot of the pictures on socials seem heavily filtered and dated. And I've seen mixed reviews, but I'm going to be in town this weekend and was thinking of hitting her up.

    Pm is fine.

  10. #26460

    Mary Popoff

    Wondering if anyone has experience with this one, and if so, what she's like? She kinda seems like she'd be fun.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/207791571

  11. #26459

    So many scammers

    The scene here is truly awful. Just got back from living in London and I could have my pick of women any time of day and agencies making sure the girls were real. Here it seems like 9/10 people I message aren't serious or trying to get me to send a deposit and scam me. How do you guys deal with this?

  12. #26458

  13. #26457

    Trinity

    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...316/2242693087

  14. #26456

  15. #26455
    Quote Originally Posted by Booey230  [View Original Post]
    Did you do an outcall with her? Ad states outcall but sometimes they host.
    It was a outcall.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape