Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 7390
-
05-24-26 11:23 #7255Senior Member

Posts: 116Lilbit
Anyone ever seen Libit?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...-/827430617941
-
05-24-26 09:16 #7254Senior Member

Posts: 1131Hey! I've been around the block and yeah I F'ed up. But I stuck with her 75 special. Now she did complain after the deed that I did not tip her. I actually heard her say something along the lines of ne being cheap and a worthless fuck.
Originally Posted by Kynkydzyrz69
[View Original Post]
Now my opinion is if a provider is asking more than what is normal for the area. 80 to 120 for QV. 140 to 160 Hh. And 180 to 220 FH. Then that is a provider to avoid due to GPS. I have had providers say how they will do this and that and how they are better than everyone else. But pussy is pussy!
And if a provider asks for a deposit. I say goodbye and block that number. Whoever you talking to will say that they can be trusted and how they are not like others and not a thief. But they will take whatever deposit you send and you will never see them.
Just my opinion. Stay safe.
-
05-24-26 00:51 #7253Senior Member

Posts: 470It's always some desperate, can't get it anywhere uneducated wannabe that overpays and fucks up our hobby by feeding the GPS these overpaid streetwalkers have acquired.
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 17:20 #7252Senior Member

Posts: 1149Almost saw her, too many hang ups.
I can tolerate fat, ugly, messy house etc but not a bad attitude and complaining. Every time I tried to see her she would have an attitude over roses and available menu items. Now I am so glad I turned her down. Her donation requests were high, her attitude in text didn't scream out that she was eager for dick. I kept passing on her after contacting her every 3 months to see if there are any changes. Everytime she was harder to deal with than the previous coms. I was under the assumption she must have some great skills to be as high maintenance as she is. Who keeps handing out roses to a fat fugly with an attitude problem? I can think of a few fat fuglies in Ocala who will treat you better and always take a deep pie. I can see someone testing the water but she has been doing this a long time so she must have customers.
Originally Posted by VeryHorny
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 14:43 #7251Senior Member

Posts: 139You must of been very horny. LOL.
Originally Posted by VeryHorny
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 11:09 #7250Senior Member

Posts: 1150Ugh weve all done it
Man I've found some shady ones in the past. Assuming you went in for the 75 qv so at least its not a terrible loss. I'm done with these STG girls and most actual escorts and sticking with the SB sites. So far I've been batting about 90% with them. More expensive yes, but I don't need it weekly. I mean there's pros on Seeking also but you can weed them out pretty quick. Most of the girls on there are friendly and happy not bitter and worn out. Found one yesterday that I could barely get two fingers in she was so tight.
Originally Posted by VeryHorny
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 09:47 #7249Senior Member

Posts: 30THANK YOU! I really appreciate you taking one for the team on this one. I was going to hit her up. Pics looked reasonable & the price was nice. You saved me from wasting money and potential injury falling off her on an unstable air mattress LOL.
Originally Posted by VeryHorny
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 06:26 #7248Senior Member

Posts: 1237Would not shut up / stop biotchin. Is pink palace Amy her mom?? Someone text her today, ask her what brand that air matress is and let me know. The fact it did not pop (like a 9 dollor sex doll) after having 500+ pounds on the hoof bouncing around on it is amazing.
Originally Posted by VeryHorny
[View Original Post]
Cheers Jesse.
-
05-20-26 22:44 #7247Banned Member

Posts: 962Omg
Brother, you are a braver man than me! I stopped at her pics! LOL!
Originally Posted by VeryHorny
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 19:49 #7246Senior Member

Posts: 1131MMmoooooooo
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...b/684863337090
We all make mistakes and this was mine. Little head needed attention and the ad and pics look reasonable. 180# is healthy and manageable but this one was at least 260#. No joke. Her incall was an crappy air mattress that had lost about 1/4 of its air. She kept sipping alcohol from a small bottle and she constantly complained about everything. Her housemate and friend. Her nephew, how hot it was, how expensive things are, this gal will not suck a dick (maybe if it was covered in chocolate syrup). It was my fault that she was so dry and her crappy mattress had no support.
I barely finished and actually wish I had pulled away when I saw her.
Now normally I try to find something nice to say so her it goes. I got away with no strings attached. .
As always YMMV.
-
05-20-26 09:29 #7245Senior Member

Posts: 1237IDK if others have a " fuck it" list or not? Olga had a small speaking part in a series that could be watched on TV, plus Russian origins. Hence she was two firsts for me. You sir are one of the very few that has seen a pic of her. She is proud of her BBBJ talents which are well above average, seemed to enjoy doing it which is rare. Beautiful blue eyes staring at me while doing the deed is was miney well spent. The twofer was just me trying to get the most bang for the buck having to get a room with neither of them able to host. Trust me this old dog was loading up on beet root for at least a week, might have taken some.
Originally Posted by SpecialOne8
[View Original Post]
" vitamin C" to help also. My boys were definitely drained. BTW the eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy was much better than I expected also. LOL.
Cheers Jesse.
-
05-20-26 08:52 #7244Senior Member

Posts: 515New
Moving back to Fla very soon and will be within an hour ish of Ocala (close to the Gulf) I have been an active member in multiple cities in Michigan and look forward to being a contributing member to the boards in Fla. Not a big fan of providers under 35-40 as there is usually too much BS when dealing with them.
As I said I will be home soon, any leads on 40+ providers would be greatly appreciated, thank you gentlemen. Be safe. JK.
-
05-19-26 08:44 #7243Banned Member

Posts: 962Niow that's what I call a perfecta!
Well done Brother Jesse! I have to admit, you are a giant amongst us old farts. TRUE strategic implementation and execution of scheduling, allocation of funds and time, not to mention timing! Even so much as to take advantage of the hot breakfast served the following morning!
A Master class in how to maximize one's time, funds and FUN! Youngsters, take note!
SO-8.
Originally Posted by Jesse54
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 21:36 #7242Banned Member

Posts: 962Fow what it's worth
I have successfully made contact with Shannon over the past week. She isn't the easiest to secure contact with, but she DOES make it a point to get back to you. As of this moment, I have not secured a meet with her, but she has agreed to move our communications beyond only text. Unfortunately for me, I could not make that happen today. She went on to say in our text thread what those who know her will testify to; that being, she has her limited number of Stallions that she has been entertaining for a number of years, but people do move on (and some pass on! When this occurs is when she provides a limited opportunity for potential new benefactors to enter the void. Right now, that seems to be me. I will let all of you know once I have made it to the promised land.
SO-8.
Originally Posted by DBadger
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 20:40 #7241Senior Member

Posts: 119On Shannon
This posting is several years old. She has changed her number several times since then. I do not have a current number for her. I'm suspicious that this is either an old number or not her number, and a scammer has got a hold of this account. Please beware.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-D.












Reply With Quote




