Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 3490 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 557 1057 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 52339
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #51499

    CAKD and CGLA via HX

    I've had some pretty good luck easily screening via HX for the korgs I've reached out to on there. I see via rentry that both CAKD and CGLA have Hx profiles. Does anyone know if they just go off your Hx profile for screening or still require more PID from you? Also does CGLA still use their profile, looks like it hasn't been updated in a while but do see people rating pretty recently and still the right number. TIA.

  2. #51498

    Ava from M

    Just saw her, seems new to the area. Probably best looking girl I've seen from her in a while, model like face / body. No BBFS and a little pricer but her service was really good for me. Probably a repeat.

  3. #51497
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam777  [View Original Post]
    Talk of sites, I haven't even been able to get a response from CGLA or Get9. BookerGray has a pretty wide selection too, apparently people have mixed reviews. I hear people mention they ask bookers for recs or feedback? Purely transactional for me, but BG has been reliable which is all that matters to me.
    Usually, the bigger they are, the more they can be selective in choosing their clients. The cold shoulder is a classic tactic employed by the larger agencies. If you want in, you'll need to be patient and give them a polite poke every so often. M of ROKM use to be infamous for this from what OGs have commented about her.

  4. #51496
    Quote Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro  [View Original Post]
    How about them? Seems almost same as cgla list but I am yet to find a roster gap.
    Get9 is a fine booker. Gaps do exist. Some agencies are more regionally focused, OC vs LA, some have more access to other locales like LV or the Bay Area (SAG has connections to NOVA for instance), and of course the exclusives I've mentioned will pop up from time to time (NG and a few V girls are only available through CAKD OC, Anna K use to be only accessible through KGC, etc). These are just examples that come to mind but there are others.

    At the end of the day, I think you'll be find starting with any legit agency and slowly build up to larger agencies if you don't have a specific time horizon in place.

  5. #51495
    Quote Originally Posted by TomTraubert  [View Original Post]
    I can't speak to which agency has the widest selection, but I'm not sure why you would want to put all your eggs in one basket. I understand wanting to limit your verification but most of these agencies once you're verified with one you can use the other agency for verification.

    Even with ROKM who has a frequent flyer program it's not enough for me to choose them exclusively.
    I agree that you shouldn't have your eggs all in one basket. So try to diversify your bookers as much as it makes sense for your hobbying circumstance. That said, recent data points that I've seen and heard point to a more adversarial climate among bookers. It's no longer as friendly as before and providing references is less common. You will need to wade your way through the weeds to find out who is willing to vouch for you. I haven't needed to screen for a minute so I don't have personal experience about what's it like so recently keep that in mind.

  6. #51494
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam777  [View Original Post]
    Talk of sites, I haven't even been able to get a response from CGLA or Get9. BookerGray has a pretty wide selection too, apparently people have mixed reviews. I hear people mention they ask bookers for recs or feedback? Purely transactional for me, but BG has been reliable which is all that matters to me.
    I agree as well. Although I have been verified with multiple bookers, in the end of the day as long as the service is met and it works then that's all that really matters I believe.

  7. #51493

    Rai and Divine

    Quote Originally Posted by Domby12  [View Original Post]
    Well I went with Rai. I got to say she is tiny. Anyways just like download said the vibe was good she is bubbly, really nice and I actually like when she is on her toes with her trot that she does. She doesn't like to kiss much though which for me is a turnoff but I turned that off. I do believe her service is pretty good not high but getting close to there. The biggest plus is if you like spinners you will like Rai. Repeat service probably yeah she is in my spinner category. Now the talk about sites. They all have a lot of overlap but they all have some that you can only find there. CGLA is my go to. I like a booker who is nice and accommodating. Not demanding like I have seen some others. Its all up to you I'm a more loyal type to the booker but if I have to I will see other booker since they have a girl that's on my mind. Customer service to me is where its at. CGLA has that for me.
    Rai and Divine Duo, outstanding. I can't wait for my outcall with these two spinners.

    Lots of girls doing duos, it's awesome.

  8. #51492

    BookerGray

    Talk of sites, I haven't even been able to get a response from CGLA or Get9. BookerGray has a pretty wide selection too, apparently people have mixed reviews. I hear people mention they ask bookers for recs or feedback? Purely transactional for me, but BG has been reliable which is all that matters to me.

  9. #51491

    Prada skp

    I enjoyed the session, I think the service was excellent, Body was 8 yes very natural. She had a cute smile, she was very hot, I would gladly see again. I don't think DDG, but very good.

    Yes I got a lot of rimming, and nice BBBJ and bls. Sex was everything I wanted acg, mish doggy everything I like. In mid Wilshire, good DFK.

    Service was good, she put a lot of effort into it. I enjoyed it for what it is. Busted right in her little kitty 2 x. Not the hottest but good experience.

  10. #51490

    Rai / Sites

    Well I went with Rai. I got to say she is tiny. Anyways just like download said the vibe was good she is bubbly, really nice and I actually like when she is on her toes with her trot that she does. She doesn't like to kiss much though which for me is a turnoff but I turned that off. I do believe her service is pretty good not high but getting close to there. The biggest plus is if you like spinners you will like Rai. Repeat service probably yeah she is in my spinner category. Now the talk about sites. They all have a lot of overlap but they all have some that you can only find there. CGLA is my go to. I like a booker who is nice and accommodating. Not demanding like I have seen some others. Its all up to you I'm a more loyal type to the booker but if I have to I will see other booker since they have a girl that's on my mind. Customer service to me is where its at. CGLA has that for me.

  11. #51489
    Quote Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro  [View Original Post]
    How about them? Seems almost same as cgla list but I am yet to find a roster gap.
    I'm not sure of any other differences, but Get9 doesn't book girls in LV like CG or M.

  12. #51488
    Rita Mdr Sharon playa vista. Maya ktwn Kona Seoah Cherry in oc.

  13. #51487

    Get9

    Quote Originally Posted by ResilientJohn  [View Original Post]
    I would agree that CGLA has the widest selection and access to girls for the Socal market of kgirls. If you want to just use one then CGLA would be the best bang for the buck. But the vetting process is commensurately strict and difficult. Just keep in mind that you will probably miss out on exclusive girls that remain attached to certain bookers / houses.
    How about them? Seems almost same as cgla list but I am yet to find a roster gap.

  14. #51486

    Frequent Flyer

    Quote Originally Posted by TomTraubert  [View Original Post]
    I can't speak to which agency has the widest selection, but I'm not sure why you would want to put all your eggs in one basket. I understand wanting to limit your verification but most of these agencies once you're verified with one you can use the other agency for verification.

    Even with ROKM who has a frequent flyer program it's not enough for me to choose them exclusively.
    I asked them this recently, they said they don't do it anymore. Is it just me? I had it last year.

    This was one reason. If no more discount, no reason for me to stay loyal. I can try others and see if there is a better fit. Also, some lineups don't overlap.

  15. #51485
    Quote Originally Posted by NintyNine  [View Original Post]
    I recently discovered how cheap hookers in China are. Like $20-25 USD full service, I think. Hotels and food are cheap there too.

    While we're paying $350+ here.
    Also in Mexico and Europe like Greece. We really have it bad over here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape