Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 44227
-
05-20-26 21:06 #43522Regular Member

Posts: 21Cici at Healthy Acupuncture in Garden Grove
Cici is a gorgeous Chinese young lady. I would say she's 5'3 and has a really nice big C cups boobs and a firm booty. Once we were in the room she had me lay down and started a relaxing medium pressure massage. Felt great and when she spread my legs and tickled my balls, I knew it was about to go down. I flipped over and she started massaging my chest and saw I was standing tall. She asked me if I liked rimming and she started a great TUMA experience.
She took off her bikini top and picked up her materials while I sat and watched her. She kneeled down wiped me with alcohol then started giving me a BBBJ with ball-licking and sucking. Had to stopped her from busting. We did 69 for awhile and her butt was so firm and nice. Pussy tasted delicious and was getting wet fast. She made some nice deep throat attempts and I was scared I would bust too soon. Cici applied the condom and sat down on my dick in RCG. Great view of her ass as she fucked me nicely. Wanted to get her into doggy and pounded away while watching her ass jiggle.
She waited for me to go soft and I slid out and she exited to grab a warm hot towel to clean me up. She finished off the hour with more massage and thanked me for the visit.
-
05-20-26 20:14 #43521Regular Member

Posts: 9Check your inbox for directions to the Castle
Sent you a PM. Check your inbox.
Originally Posted by Raobjcovtn
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 20:03 #43520Banned Member

Posts: 180Bareback Fuckfest with Creamy Sticky Vicky at PALM
Real title:
Bareback Fuckfest with Creamy Sticky Vicky with special finished with (redacted) at Palm Spa.
Since I've been pretty spot-on with most of my descriptions and celebrity / pornstar lookalikes, Vicky's twin is Darathorn "Dada" Yoothong. She's basically the Miss Grand Thailand 2026 contestant who went viral recently for her breakdancing with a bikini on stage with other pageants. If you squint your eyes, Vicky and Dada are identical. Her Adult Video twin could be this Korean porn actress named Gaia.
This is actually my second visit at Palm and I just drop in because I had some free time at my hands. MMS told me there's this new girl that does BBFS, as soon as I saw her, my cock couldn't wait to be inside of her.
Vicky has a traditional dolled up Thai face (despite being Chinese). She wears a good amount of eyeliner, Eyelashes is on point, and her lipstick leaves a spicy scent. She's not too tall, maybe about 5-5'2. She's pretty petite, athletic bod, MM Cs, regular sized areolas / small eraser nipples, Medium size DSLs, Tight medium size ass (very spankable / squeezable), shaved outie pussy that's very tight even bare / raw dogged.
Recommendation: Vicky is good for BBFS. For me she CREAMS which is a rarity in any provider. Since she is a little bit more smaller in stature, and pussy is tighter, the hard poundings can make her very uncomfortable and possibly put her out of commission immediately. I was not completely aware of this until after our session but I did take her cues to be more slower and considerate. YMMV.
HF, 60/280 BBFS +.
Room 1 - multiple stacked horizontal mirrors on one corner and a perfectly placed huge mirror on the side of the bed. I gave the greenfaces to MMS, I wasn't happy at first because it was a little bit much for someone I didn't know until-.
Vicky entered.
With her tight silky white dress. "Hello, handsome" as she closed her eyes to LFK / DFK me while I hiked her dress up to reveal her bare ass in the mirror. I squeezed them hard and gave them a loud spank! "Aye, baby" as she pulled out my hammer from my light grey dress pants and stroked it with the bottom part of her dress. I felt my shaft rubbing against her wet pussy. We continued to DFK as I pull down her top and pinched those nipples on her MM titties. She's very sensitive. Pants and dress shirt fully off. I'm still sitting up against the bed, passionately DFKing Vicky, while my cock pitches a tent right below her pussy and ass crack of her dress.
"Where do you want to fuck me, baby?" She said.
Right here and right now.
As I took one of Vicky's heels and placed it up on the bed to show me her nice wet roast beef pussy. I spat on my hand, and I also let her spit on it as well, rubbed my rock hard bare cock, and slowly shoved it inside of Vicky's pussy. Even though she was spread more openly, her pussy was still tight as I was doing long and passionate pumps in her. The sight from the mirror was godly as my cock looked incredibly massive going into her tight kitty, like that meme of the animated monorail barely squeezing constantly into the tunnel.
Vicky loves DFKing and when I squeezed her ass to guide UP and DOWN my bare cock, she would let out these "Yes, Daddy" whines. When I started to pick up speed in my usual jackhammer mode she would sometimes squirm and push off me to elevate herself from going deeper. "Slower baby. ".
To which in my mind, she meant faster right? So I put the other heel on the bed, so she's essentially in a deep squat standing position on the bed which is directly into a standing cowgirl on my end- I couldn't help but indulged into pounding those pussy pads raw more than the MMA trainers in the gym next door. Her eyes would roll back to her head as she buried her tongue into my earlobe. It was so hot, I arched my back and gave her the biggest enthusiastic hip thrusts since Ace Ventura.
YES! YES!
CAN YOU FEEL THAT BABY?!
HUH?! HUH?!
Since there was good amount of training and music going on next door, we were definitely loud in our poundings, moanings, and most of all ass spanking, making her cute ass redder than a pair of Reyes 8 oz Gloves. At some point we transitioned from this position into a standing Cowgirl as I have her pressed up against the wall, while DFKing her then eventually swung her around back on the bed for a standing MISH.
I grabbed an oil nearby, and this was when I noticed it-.
Some white cream on the base of my cock. For a moment I thought I creampied in her, possibly for Jim Carrying her around earlier, but I realized that it was HER CREAM that was on my cock. It's like I discovered water in the middle of a desert. So I had to pull my cock out and dived my mouth into her sandy toned skin pussy like a Dune worm. I licked / tongue fucked her pussy and made sure I swallowed every white cream she discharged. Shit, I even took that loose portion on my dick, rolled it up into a ball and swallowed it in front of her. Vicky couldn't believe it.
"You're a fucking crazy man, baby " she says as I give her a devious smile like the Cable Guy, and teased my cock into her tight little asshole. She shakes her head, no, so I drove my monorail into her tight pussy tunnel again. As I was giving her long medium sped up strokes sideways mish, I teased my middle finger into her asshole. Little by little, and the fact that she didn't say no or pushed me away, I was giving her ass the good ol FUCK YOU with entire finger up there as my poundings with her got more stickier and stickier. It was nice feeling her asshole suck me in and gape me back out. Other position were had but I eventually flipped her over for a doggie. This time we faced the bigger standing mirror angled perfectly at the bed.
Of course, I tried teasing the bare anal again. This time she tried to help guide me in with her hand underneath. I only was able to get a little bit of my shaft in and it was so incredibly tight that unfortunately I couldn't fit. At this point, I just settle with her pussy again, pounding away like a Swordsmith forging a huge hammer. I pulled her back to reveal a surprising reflection of her face that she was completely out of it.
At this point, it was really clear that Vicky was out of commission. Her sexy moans turned into someone who sounded like she was exhausted and in pain. And I felt bad because I think she did peaked when I first noticed the cream, that even after I kept pounding her trying to get the same result- I would just get multiple orgasms (which I thought were performative at the time.). She yelled out something in Chinese and the MMS comes in and told me that she needs to take over, free- no charge. Vicky hobbled out of the room.
At the time I was disappointed because we had maybe 15 to 20 more minutes left, but since this MMS was cute (her name is redacted but you'll guys find out more about her as she was my first visit here), I finished with her.
MMS wore a MIU MIU light long sleeve along with a some nice fitting jeans. We DFKd a bit while she stroked my cock. "You're too strong, baby. Your cock is number one " she had me feeling like I was Omni Man as I pulled her tits out of her shirt, pulled down her jeans down, threw on a cover, and pounded her standing doggy facing our reflections on the multiple horizontal mirrors. The look on her face with her top pulled up, tits exposed, jeans pulled down from behind while I go full impact CONQUEST villain mode pounding inside of her. She loved getting fucked this way. We stayed in this position almost the remainder of the time. In the end, I pushed her off my cock, grabbed her long black hair with one hand, ripped the only condom off in this session with the other, then aimed my rocket ship onto her slutty face then I interstellar project hail married a milky way on her nose, mouth, and tip of her viper-like tongue.
Amazed-Amazed I was, at the sight.
I got cleaned off with a hot towel and hung out with the MMS for a bit. She received a text from Vicky saying that she probably needs to take a long rest of our session despite more customers still walking in.
We DFKd more as she continued to jerk another rock hard cock underneath my dress pants. She handed me a peach and told me, "ok, babe I have to work now. ".
As I walked out to all of these gym goers and I was definitely pitching a tent like a very very happy camper.
Fuck it. I walked out with a third leg, munching on that juicy and very sticky peach.
Below are REFERENCE PHOTOS. So you guys have an idea of what Vicky looks like.
W J H.
-
05-20-26 19:37 #43519Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 27Spinner Yomi at BB
Originally Posted by TheVistMan
[View Original Post]
2XX South Tustin st Orange.
Originally Posted by NailBoiz1
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 19:09 #43518Senior Member

Posts: 46Where is sweet castle? Someone pm me. My Google fu is failing.
Originally Posted by Stachio
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 19:08 #43517Senior Member

Posts: 47Damge?
What was the damage for BBFS?
Originally Posted by NightHawk3
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 18:44 #43516Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 18Kelly Du Calme
Jasmine has been blowing up my phone the past few days calls and text met her a couple years ago and forgot she had my number. We had a thing going for a little while, but I've recently upgraded haha. I thought I remembered one of you boys saying that she's your better half or dating her or something. LOL. I haven't responded to her but I was just wondering where she is working right now? I was trying to decide if I was going to see her or Kelly at Du Calme but I think based on looks and performance it's obvious that Kelly would be the better option based on looks and performance. And it looks like a few of you have been having a good time with Kelly by reading her glowing reviews. Might hit up Jasmine as a second or 3rd option if I have time this month. Du Calme has been killing it.
Oh and it looks like the Columbian girl has left that location.
I will review Kelly afterwards and we will see if she holds up to her reputation like she usually does.
-
05-20-26 18:39 #43515Banned Member

Posts: 180Dynamic Duo
Ok, a lot of great boxes check out for Rox.
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
The MMS is pushing Yomi on me, and I've been hearing nothing but outstanding things about this spinner too.
-
05-20-26 18:28 #43514Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Spinner yes
Yes it is the same. But she might b gone by the time you go.
Originally Posted by Illeffeqt
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 18:23 #43513Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542There ia 2 whale spas? I always thought there ja always just 1, and the address was so close and the one I drove by is always closed. Presume that is their formal shop and just moved across the street?
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 18:21 #43512Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542She is decent, I made my normal scouting route and saw her. She is not those heavy weight latinas, more petite, that ass scares me because I am only aveage size, but I know a few of my referals really enjoyed her.
Originally Posted by Warjackhammer
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 17:47 #43511Regular Member

Posts: 9Sweet Castle Mula
Today I finally made the visit to Sweet Castle. I was asking for Iris again, but it seems like she's out or it's just not my luck to see her yet. Anyway, I got paired up with this sexy tall girl named Mula. I'd say she's got to be like 5'5" almost 5'6". Pretty face, soft features. Boobs are B cups, natural, nice and soft. Body-wise, she's curvy, with a nice round Asian girl ass. Her kitty was nicely trimmed, with some extended playful folds that felt so good to have grind against my cock.
I was there for 45 min, got the table shower option for $60 house, and tipped Mula $160. The TS was sensual, nice B2 B scrubbing, and she teased me plenty with her tongue, rim, and some good BBBJ mixed in with water play. In the room, the massage was medium, with some hard pressing on my shoulders. Mula is strong and got a good amount of tension released from my upper back. Her tease was good, she had her tongue running down my back and TUMA riming me again, getting me all hard. Flipped for BBBJ, she seemed like she was trying to get me to finish in CIM, but I wanted to bone, so rubber on; squat Asian CG. Nice tight feeling, got a couple of moves in. My favorite by far was doggy facing the mirror, she's got a nice ass to smack around.
Did get her to catch my cum in her mouth for the release, then we went back to the shower room to clean up. While I was getting dressed, I met a cute little spinner named Chloe wearing a blue plaid dress. Not sure when I'll be back, but if I get a chance to see her this weekend, I see myself tossing her around that room pretty good. Still waiting to meet the incredible Iris, maybe she'll be there on my next visit.
-
05-20-26 17:43 #43510Senior Member

Posts: 513Whale Spa
It's right across the street from Whale Spa on Brookhurst.
Originally Posted by PopCorn77
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 17:20 #43509Regular Member

Posts: 21Super Meaty 38 F Vietnamese BBW at Palm massage
After getting the match text, I went straight ahead and booked Elly. This Vietnamese girl really didn't disappoint.
Elly has a classic BBW body — thick, soft, and super meaty. Her 38 F tits are massive, heavy, and feel amazing in the hands. Her nipples are very sensitive and get hard easily. She has a chubby waist but the proportions are still nice, and her ass is huge, round, and juicy with great bounce. Typical Vietnamese fair and smooth skin, cute round face, and a sweet sisterly smile. But once the clothes come off, she gets really slutty and vocal.
She openly offers BBFS, so I went in raw. Her service attitude is excellent — very proactive, eager to please, and super vocal in bed. The foreplay was thorough. During 69 her pussy was already soaking wet. Her blowjob was warm, wet, and sloppy. She couldn't deepthroat all the way but sucked with great enthusiasm and even gave me a solid titjob with those massive 38 F breasts.
Once we started fucking, she spread her legs wide and let me slide in bare. Her pussy was hot, tight, and extremely wet. We went through missionary, doggy, and side positions. She was very responsive in all of them. Especially during cowgirl — her huge 38 F tits were bouncing wildly. I grabbed her fat ass and pounded up into her while she moaned non-stop. In the end I creampied her deep. She didn't resist at all and even gently squeezed me to milk every drop.
The whole session she was gentle, passionate, and caring. After we finished, she helped clean me up and even gave me a light massage. Top-tier attitude.
Service: 5/5.
Looks: 3.5/5.
Body: 4/5 (Meaty BBW).
Cooperation: 5/5.
BBFS: 5/5.
Will definitely book her again for a relaxing session. Highly recommended for guys who like thick, big-titted Vietnamese BBWs and raw creampie fun.
-
05-20-26 16:35 #43508Senior Member

Posts: 643I'm hoping somebody can provide some intel because I got lost.
Originally Posted by VegasChef1977
[View Original Post]
I found an address on Valley View.
It was a bus complex that had a lot of vacancies.
I'm pretty sure it wasn't the right place.
The phone number I got google-- the person said no Susan here.
Can anybody provide address or phone number to this place.










Reply With Quote




