Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 90 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 40 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 140 190 590 1090 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 18338
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17003
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Can we add F) Cum Bucket to the list? Or that can be grouped with D in same category?
    For me it's Fat and Being Old (age limit for me is 25 though). If she's over 25 likely a no go. I keep my filters at that age so they won't even turn up in my search.

  2. #17002
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    Its been a while since my seeking subscription expired. I've been spending a lot of time in the vanilla world (ugh) as my (amazing) long term sugar gf and I recently parted ways. Not much motivation for the bleak wasteland of DC sugar.

    But this girl with an MD area code has texted me a few times. I feel like I connected with her last year and it never went anywhere but here she is again.

    Anyone know her and any feedback?

    She looks like one that is very active.
    Along with Bunny, she's one of the community cum buckets these days. If move on brother, things are probably drying up for her so she's going doing her prospective client list.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2609.jpeg‎  

  3. #17001

    That's Star

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    Its been a while since my seeking subscription expired. I've been spending a lot of time in the vanilla world (ugh) as my (amazing) long term sugar gf and I recently parted ways. Not much motivation for the bleak wasteland of DC sugar.

    But this girl with an MD area code has texted me a few times. I feel like I connected with her last year and it never went anywhere but here she is again.

    Anyone know her and any feedback?

    She looks like one that is very active.
    Star she's been heavily reviewed here. And she does that sometimes when things dry up or trying to get money she'll go thru all her numbers and see whos interested. But yea she's super active and a cum bucket now.

  4. #17000
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Gents, this is what a $1,000 ppm looks like, SMH. I'd rather spend that on the staggered set of tires I need.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-92685dd2f666
    The level of delusion on some of these girls is unprecedented. I don't think they realize that they are just holes, temporary at that, where we'll just stick our dicks and if they continue with these delusional requests, guess what? We'll find other holes for less and we'll stick our dicks in them. Girls don't be greedy as at the end of the day that's all you are to us. Temporary holes for our dicks so price your services accordingly if you want to get anything out of this.

  5. #16999
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she wants something like 1200.

  6. #16998

    Mili

    Gents, this is what a $1,000 ppm looks like, SMH. I'd rather spend that on the staggered set of tires I need.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-92685dd2f666

  7. #16997
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    No sorry bud, I keep the age filter at 26/27 and under so this one has never popped up in my feed.

  8. #16996
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    No, but the titties look pretty nice. Be careful though, at the ripe age of 28, Flipper will send her to the prostitution circuit LOL.

  9. #16995

    Feedback


  10. #16994
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySop  [View Original Post]
    This is crazy. I've actually been with both for 500. Neither are worth more. Maybe another 100/200 for extras but that's about it. Both are pretty high volume so that kinda eliminates any differences between then and the prototypical prostitutes. Both are over the golden age limit of 25 as well so yeah. Hell no. There are options on the other side that provide much better value.
    I'll try with Sophie. Highest I'll go is 500,600 if BBFS is on the table, so we'll see.

  11. #16993
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Hell no. Average looking and 29 years of age. No more than 400/500.
    Agree with flipper. 1) Too old to be SB 2) even if stuck her ass in age reversal machine and got her to let's say 24, IMHO 500 would be her ceiling.

  12. #16992
    Quote Originally Posted by EumYang  [View Original Post]
    For me it's D and E. My preferred age range is 18-25, and the girl should least pretend to be into it, LOL.
    My bad actually, on the second though I should've put "Too Old" limit to be 25, instead of 27. Any girl over that age (25) is already too old for this.

  13. #16991

    She texted me out of the blue. Any reviews?

    Its been a while since my seeking subscription expired. I've been spending a lot of time in the vanilla world (ugh) as my (amazing) long term sugar gf and I recently parted ways. Not much motivation for the bleak wasteland of DC sugar.

    But this girl with an MD area code has texted me a few times. I feel like I connected with her last year and it never went anywhere but here she is again.

    Anyone know her and any feedback?

    She looks like one that is very active.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails blond2.jpg‎   blond1.jpg‎  

  14. #16990
    Quote Originally Posted by EumYang  [View Original Post]
    For me it's D and E. My preferred age range is 18-25, and the girl should least pretend to be into it, LOL.
    Agree 100% on the first one! I'm no longer entertaining anyone older than 25 period. Just send their asses to the prostitute circuit. As far as not being good in the sack, yeah important but that's something that's teachable. I don't mind teaching the young ones and kind of take pride in watching them mature and hone their skills LOL.

  15. #16989
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySop  [View Original Post]
    Here's a little fun survey. What would be the top 2 dealbreakers for an SB in your respective cases:
    A) Fat.
    B) Butterface.
    C) No Personality.
    D) Too Old (27+).
    E) Not good in the sack.
    For me it's D and E. My preferred age range is 18-25, and the girl should least pretend to be into it, LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape