Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 16668
-
05-22-26 18:51 #16428Senior Member

Posts: 1136Someone recently posted a review. I believe the report was negative. I saw her quite a few years ago and these are the same pictures are the same. In my report I mentioned that when I got to her place her kids were sitting right there in the living room and you did the perp walk right past them. Went into one of the kids bedrooms also for her service which was pretty lackluster to say the least. I never repeated and I believe I recommended a pass.
Originally Posted by Ichigomorales
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 11:53 #16427Regular Member

Posts: 17Yamii highly recommend
I met with Yamii yesterday and wow is she a good time, currently my favorite in Madison STG. Great mouth skills and a really nice rear. Just beware that she is extremely hard to schedule with. She will answer but will drag out the meeting time for a good while until she is ready. A bit annoying but if you are willing to drag around and wait she is definitely a good time. She is also on the more expensive side but I thought the extra $100 from the average was ok compared to what is currently out there.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fitch...-/407868137173
-
05-22-26 11:44 #16426Regular Member

Posts: 17Savana / Michelle
I saw a post from last year where you mentioned she had a nice back side, but yeah the pictures do seem old. I would be interested based on new pics but it seems like she does the same reposted ad with same pictures so many not worth while anymore. I also noticed that in some ads she has Savana and in the most recent once's she changed it to Michelle so not sure what that is about.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 09:31 #16425Senior Member

Posts: 772Jeez. This woman will never post her latest pics. Search for "bunions" on this forum!
Originally Posted by Ichigomorales
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 08:03 #16424Senior Member

Posts: 1148Valentina
I rarely shell out for a high-end touring girl that doesn't have multiple glowing reviews, but I got an email from this one's assistant, whom I had worked with before, the pics looked amazing, and the price was on the low side for a top-tier provider, so I decided to take a gamble. It was pretty disappointing in a lot of ways, but not without some high points. Pros: The pics are totally accurate. This woman is a legit smoke show, seriously world-class bikini model caliber. Possibly the sexiest looking professional I have ever met. She is also smart and interesting, though the language barrier was significant. Still, between her limited English and my limited Espanol, we managed to have very good conversation. The cons: Didn't get to do many of the things I enjoy and that one should expect when spending this kind of dough. The excuse was that she was sick--which I would have appreciated being told ahead of time--and it was certainly true that she had some kind of chest / throat cold / flu thing going on. So kissing was out for sure. I'm not sure why having a cold would prevent somebody from sucking a dick or having their pussy licked. However, she wasn't too sick to ride me real good and get plowed in mish. So the upshot is that if your main priority is to boink an extremely hot woman, and you enjoy watching a very hot woman play with her vibrator while you lick her nipples, and you don't care so much about all the other stuff, go for it. If you care about the other stuff, maybe look elsewhere. Or at least wait until she's not too sick to suck a dick.
https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/2047138.htm
-
05-21-26 07:19 #16423Regular Member

Posts: 17Savana
Has anyone visited Savana? Rates seem to low to be true, unless it is or the time spent is not worth it?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/509353085235
-
05-20-26 21:37 #16422Senior Member

Posts: 772Her telegram number was a dead giveaway!!
Originally Posted by RunawayTruck
[View Original Post]
WhatsApp / Telegram or out-of-town numbers are red flags. Also if the location says "surrounding areas" or "Incall & Outcall".
-
05-20-26 20:47 #16421Senior Member

Posts: 106Amanda Complete Scam
Contact Amanda this morning. Response was quick. Once we decided on a time, asked where she was located, she came back with $ deposit. Thanked her for her time.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/apple...-/914863406440
-
05-20-26 17:41 #16420Regular Member

Posts: 17Yammi?
Can you tell me what the donation was going for and what services are available?
Originally Posted by CGS480
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 17:30 #16419Senior Member

Posts: 55Yami
I've seen Yami a couple times. Would repeat / recommend if you can afford and if you are patient, she is hard fo get a hold of.
Originally Posted by Martinobi
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 17:03 #16418Senior Member

Posts: 181Yeah, I don't think you'll get her for much less than 250 hh /400 hr these days.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
I would second all of the entries on the prior list with the exception of Yammi, who I have not seen. The rest are certainly legit if they are your cup of tea.
-
05-20-26 12:39 #16417Senior Member

Posts: 772"Legit" is hard to come by, but, some of the more legit providers available these days:
Lexxi Love https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/650449138834.
How much does Lexxi Love ask for these days? She visited Milwaukee recently and asked for 250 for hhr. Not paying that much for an older provider. Had her for much less years ago.
-
05-20-26 09:33 #16416Senior Member

Posts: 31"Legit" is hard to come by, but, some of the more legit providers available these days:
Originally Posted by Ichigomorales
[View Original Post]
Xena https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/518829220871.
Blonde Kali https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/225335750767.
Note. There are two Kalis, Blonde Kali is the good one. CBJ if that's a deal breaker.
Carla https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...c/576446377527.
Older provider, but if you're in to it, she's reliable and a good session.
Lexxi Love https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/650449138834.
Yamii https://skipthegames.com/posts/fitch...-/776110348249.
Recently saw Natalie Skye - https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/660506167947 - once, CBJ, but was one of the least sketchy providers I've seen in this town.
-
05-19-26 17:53 #16415Senior Member

Posts: 64Honey
I tried to set up a time with her when she was in the Wausau area. She posts 2 ads with 2 different rates being 150 and 200 for a HH. When I tried I asked to verify and she told me to go fuck myself.
Originally Posted by Ichigomorales
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
05-19-26 13:21 #16414Senior Member

Posts: 200Amy
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/499546065331
Has anyone seen her? She says she has good reviews, but I couldn't find any. She refuses to send a verification picture.










Reply With Quote





