Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #43474
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 18

    Kelly Du Calme

    Jasmine has been blowing up my phone the past few days calls and text met her a couple years ago and forgot she had my number. We had a thing going for a little while, but I've recently upgraded haha. I thought I remembered one of you boys saying that she's your better half or dating her or something. LOL. I haven't responded to her but I was just wondering where she is working right now? I was trying to decide if I was going to see her or Kelly at Du Calme but I think based on looks and performance it's obvious that Kelly would be the better option based on looks and performance. And it looks like a few of you have been having a good time with Kelly by reading her glowing reviews. Might hit up Jasmine as a second or 3rd option if I have time this month. Du Calme has been killing it.

    Oh and it looks like the Columbian girl has left that location.

    I will review Kelly afterwards and we will see if she holds up to her reputation like she usually does.

  2. #43473

    Dynamic Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless1  [View Original Post]
    She is decent, I made my normal scouting route and saw her. She is not those heavy weight latinas, more petite, that ass scares me because I am only aveage size, but I know a few of my referals really enjoyed her.
    Ok, a lot of great boxes check out for Rox.

    The MMS is pushing Yomi on me, and I've been hearing nothing but outstanding things about this spinner too.

  3. #43472
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542

    Spinner yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Illeffeqt  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Yomi that was at 88 a few months back when they were still open? Spinners are my kryptonite and she was a fun one.
    Yes it is the same. But she might b gone by the time you go.

  4. #43471
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    It's right across the street from Whale Spa on Brookhurst.
    There ia 2 whale spas? I always thought there ja always just 1, and the address was so close and the one I drove by is always closed. Presume that is their formal shop and just moved across the street?

  5. #43470
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by Warjackhammer  [View Original Post]
    Did you get a chance to check out Rox? I've been eyeing for a Latina with services on par with her Asian sisters for a while now.
    She is decent, I made my normal scouting route and saw her. She is not those heavy weight latinas, more petite, that ass scares me because I am only aveage size, but I know a few of my referals really enjoyed her.

  6. #43469

    Sweet Castle Mula

    Today I finally made the visit to Sweet Castle. I was asking for Iris again, but it seems like she's out or it's just not my luck to see her yet. Anyway, I got paired up with this sexy tall girl named Mula. I'd say she's got to be like 5'5" almost 5'6". Pretty face, soft features. Boobs are B cups, natural, nice and soft. Body-wise, she's curvy, with a nice round Asian girl ass. Her kitty was nicely trimmed, with some extended playful folds that felt so good to have grind against my cock.

    I was there for 45 min, got the table shower option for $60 house, and tipped Mula $160. The TS was sensual, nice B2 B scrubbing, and she teased me plenty with her tongue, rim, and some good BBBJ mixed in with water play. In the room, the massage was medium, with some hard pressing on my shoulders. Mula is strong and got a good amount of tension released from my upper back. Her tease was good, she had her tongue running down my back and TUMA riming me again, getting me all hard. Flipped for BBBJ, she seemed like she was trying to get me to finish in CIM, but I wanted to bone, so rubber on; squat Asian CG. Nice tight feeling, got a couple of moves in. My favorite by far was doggy facing the mirror, she's got a nice ass to smack around.

    Did get her to catch my cum in her mouth for the release, then we went back to the shower room to clean up. While I was getting dressed, I met a cute little spinner named Chloe wearing a blue plaid dress. Not sure when I'll be back, but if I get a chance to see her this weekend, I see myself tossing her around that room pretty good. Still waiting to meet the incredible Iris, maybe she'll be there on my next visit.

  7. #43468

    Whale Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn77  [View Original Post]
    I'm hoping somebody can provide some intel because I got lost.

    I found an address on Valley View.

    It was a bus complex that had a lot of vacancies.

    I'm pretty sure it wasn't the right place.

    The phone number I got google-- the person said no Susan here.

    Can anybody provide address or phone number to this place.
    It's right across the street from Whale Spa on Brookhurst.

  8. #43467

    Super Meaty 38 F Vietnamese BBW at Palm massage

    After getting the match text, I went straight ahead and booked Elly. This Vietnamese girl really didn't disappoint.

    Elly has a classic BBW body — thick, soft, and super meaty. Her 38 F tits are massive, heavy, and feel amazing in the hands. Her nipples are very sensitive and get hard easily. She has a chubby waist but the proportions are still nice, and her ass is huge, round, and juicy with great bounce. Typical Vietnamese fair and smooth skin, cute round face, and a sweet sisterly smile. But once the clothes come off, she gets really slutty and vocal.

    She openly offers BBFS, so I went in raw. Her service attitude is excellent — very proactive, eager to please, and super vocal in bed. The foreplay was thorough. During 69 her pussy was already soaking wet. Her blowjob was warm, wet, and sloppy. She couldn't deepthroat all the way but sucked with great enthusiasm and even gave me a solid titjob with those massive 38 F breasts.

    Once we started fucking, she spread her legs wide and let me slide in bare. Her pussy was hot, tight, and extremely wet. We went through missionary, doggy, and side positions. She was very responsive in all of them. Especially during cowgirl — her huge 38 F tits were bouncing wildly. I grabbed her fat ass and pounded up into her while she moaned non-stop. In the end I creampied her deep. She didn't resist at all and even gently squeezed me to milk every drop.

    The whole session she was gentle, passionate, and caring. After we finished, she helped clean me up and even gave me a light massage. Top-tier attitude.

    Service: 5/5.

    Looks: 3.5/5.

    Body: 4/5 (Meaty BBW).

    Cooperation: 5/5.

    BBFS: 5/5.

    Will definitely book her again for a relaxing session. Highly recommended for guys who like thick, big-titted Vietnamese BBWs and raw creampie fun.

  9. #43466
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasChef1977  [View Original Post]
    Read a few reviews about this new store and decided to stop by to see who was working this evening. There was a tiny spinner that met me at the front door and introduced herself as Susan. She's about 5 foot tall and weighs about 100 pounds. She has long brown hair all the way down to her butt. Really nice natural rack large C cup tits. Susan has a really pretty face and was wearing this blue crop top and I could see her abdominal muscles clearly. I handed over the house and we got down to business.

    We started kissing and taking each other's clothes off, she was grabbing my junk, and I immediately was rock hard. I started squeezing on her natural boobs, and then started sucking on her nipples. She was responsive with light moans, and I wanted to taste her box. I asked her to lay down on the table so that I could start some DATY. Just a few minutes of licking, and she was getting very wet, I continued to lick her for a few minutes, and then she started shaking and trembling, and had what appeared to be a real orgasm. Not sure if it was real, but it felt that way, and my face was drenched with wet slime. Susan recovered, and then she started the BBBJ I could tell right away that she was very talented. Deep throat all the way to the hilt, gagging and choking on my cock. She then told me to turn over which I was unaware of what she was about to do but the next thing you know, she has her tongue inside of my asshole. She spread my butt cheeks and was licking very deep. This felt amazing and I knew I wanted to fuck her. She gave me the option of using a condom or not, and I decided to go ahead and go with the bare option.

    We started in missionary position and went from there to cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl, and I almost shot my wad right there. My favorite position was missionary so we went back to that so that I could continue to kiss her while I was fucking her. I let her know that I was about to blow and she encourage me to cum inside her. So I blew a big load of deep inside of her and continue kissing her until I went limp. I pulled out, there was a lot of jizz coming out of her kitty. She got some tissue to catch all of it and then she went to get some hot towels to clean both of us up.

    Damn good session with Susan.
    I'm hoping somebody can provide some intel because I got lost.

    I found an address on Valley View.

    It was a bus complex that had a lot of vacancies.

    I'm pretty sure it wasn't the right place.

    The phone number I got google-- the person said no Susan here.

    Can anybody provide address or phone number to this place.

  10. #43465
    Quote Originally Posted by Illeffeqt  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Yomi that was at 88 a few months back when they were still open? Spinners are my kryptonite and she was a fun one.
    Where is BB located? Thanks.

  11. #43464
    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless1  [View Original Post]
    The very same. She is lots of fun when she is not in a hurry.
    Did you get a chance to check out Rox? I've been eyeing for a Latina with services on par with her Asian sisters for a while now.

  12. #43463
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by Illeffeqt  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Yomi that was at 88 a few months back when they were still open? Spinners are my kryptonite and she was a fun one.
    The very same. She is lots of fun when she is not in a hurry.

  13. #43462

    Luxury Scalp LF

    Had some time to kill after a meeting in Irvine, so having read recent reports headed over to this spot in a medical building.

    I'm a pretty seasoned traveler, and was perhaps not expecting the almost brothel like impression that this spot gave me. From what I'd read, I was expecting something pretty arousing, perhaps some pre-game fun and then into main event. But this place (for me at least) is a quick pump and dump style with really hot chicks. Everyone I saw working was pretty much a 7+ and the girl who looked after me was a decent 8 with large tits. But, overarchingly, she wanted me in and out as fast as possible and jackhammered her way to achieve it.

    HF + .8 for hand service was overpriced, and based on the feeling I had about the place, I didn't want to be the 10th guy in that pussy in the last 3 hrs.

    Can't recommend but YMMV.

  14. #43461

    Yomi BB same as 88?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beachpoison3  [View Original Post]
    I text Luna / Sunny MMS and she says "I've got a girl that is just your speed". You come try. Well I know if I get there I'm probably going to stay. I had seen the firecracker Jasmine about 10 days ago. So MMS knows my taste.

    So I'm not typically an ass man, but in walks this super petite spinner Yomi with a perfect body, she's in one of those tube dresses. Soft makeup, some nice eyelashes and a pretty face 7. 5. Her rack is between a B / C she is so young. Her skin so toned but that ass was exquisite. Gorgeous mounds on a tight body, I couldn't keep my eyes or my hands from caressing her and complementing "so petite and beautiful". That Ass!
    Is this the same Yomi that was at 88 a few months back when they were still open? Spinners are my kryptonite and she was a fun one.

  15. #43460
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 14

    Vietnamese Elly has appeared at Palm

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverSong88  [View Original Post]
    I walked into the room and waited a few minutes. Both Vicky and Luna came in together. I had seen Vicky the week before so she remembered me. Vicky is shorter while Luna is a bit taller although both girls are below 160 cm. Vicky has MM C cups and Luna has MM Ds.
    Nice review. I went looking for Vicky earlier this morning, but she was already busy.

    To my surprise, I was greeted by the sexy voluptuous Elly. The Vietnamese hot chick who did a rotation at Garden about a month ago. Today, she looked fucking incredible, those giant D-sized tits that feel heavy and natural, and that juicy BBL.

    This time, it was just the two of us, and we made good use of the 30 minutes I had before going to work. We hit the first room on the right. Gave her two Benjamins, and we were quickly all over each other, DFK, motorboating, her grabbing my junk.

    She gave me a BBBJ with some good DT and strong eye contact. She let me FF and titty fuck her while we got crazy worked up. Covered up, and she slid it on with her mouth. I wanted to try her out in doggy at first, and damn, the view from the mirrors was sexy as hell. CG, RCG, mish with her legs wide open, and some good pounding in standing mish. I asked if she could let me CIM, so she got on her knees, took the cover off, and went for another amazing sloppy BBBJ DT.

    I was taking a little long to finish, so she asked if I wanted to try sticking in her pussy bare for another Benjamin. I was tapped out of dough, so she just kept sucking me off until I blasted in her mouth. She didn't stop until I was completely dried out.

    Hot towel clean-up, then guided me out the door. Before I left, I did meet Vicky. She's so sexy and petite. Looks like she gets wild, just like what people have been saying about her lately. I'll probably be back this afternoon after work to give her a proper railing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape