Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 921 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 13805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13445

    Mari at BP

    Okay, my turn to report.

    I texted BP this morning. For a while they didn't respond. I then turned to Wechat to contact them, which they did answer, and then I visited the place. I asked for Mari, and I was showed upstairs to her door. Damn, I'm always surprised seeing j girls' height. I'm 6' 0". Mari in heels could only reach my chest, and had to face up to give a lfc. Her chest is unbelievable, big and felt natural. They looked great and no drops. Her face is young like in the pictures. Comparing to the filters on her BP profile, they do resemble. Regardless, her face is do damn cute. Her body doesn't show excess fat. When standing, she looks great. When on top of me forCG, her stomach showed tiny tiny flap, but I did not give a fuck, I experienced a big tittied j girl riding on me. Her behind was ok, but I grabbed them for dear life anyway.

    The good:

    Once entering, I noticed how small she was, and I shouldn't be surprised, but I still loved it. To my bigger surprise, she was wearing heels. She wore good looking gown. She wore makeup. Pecked on my lips and then showed me her phone showing her menu. I chose hh $$.5 and bb no cip + $. We started kissing and immediately head out of the room for the shower. She washed me and Kinda DFK with her the whole shower. She then was gliding her tits up and down my chest down to my crotch, felt great. No BBJ preview. Once back in the room, we continued standing DFK. I got on my back on the bed, and she continued DFK. Her lovely breasts glided to my face and I was just feasting on them. They're so godamn soft compared to manmades. She then started slobbering the juniors for a bit, and felt like heavien. BBJ started, and I'm a decent big size, but she was able to give good BBJ without any teeth. I'm really surprised at this! I asked for 69, and she giggled and obliged saying in English "of course" with a smiling face. I snack on her tasty flower, and smelled great. I tried inserting my tongue inside, but she said in English she like "soft". So I respected that. 69 lasted a good while, then came with her pivoting to cg position and lube my bare tool. She asked "why you so big? The fit was great and we kept DFK while humping and then pumping.

    We then switched to mish, and felt just as good. Unfortunately, because I'm uncut, the lube didn't help peel back the tool for good enough stimulation to finish. I was still rock hard and kept pounding. Time was up, her phone timer rang I guess, and we continued in mish for another two minutes. I was surprised time was up. We then back in the shower to rinse up and gave me kisses with a gorgeous smile.

    The bad:

    She has this thing when she DFK me, her tongue was all over inside my mouth, but didn't give me chance to insert my tongue at all through the whole session. That is new for me, kinda weird as well. I kept trying to insert my own tongue, but her mouth wouldn't open up. That's the DFK experience for this one. Given her higher rates, she did set a timer in her phone, which I didn't realize until it rang. At first I thought it was a phone call LOL, but understandable for the questionable current rates. 45 min was $ more. Damn. She did let me continue pumping and even let me try finish myself. After the session, I thought because of the time limit, I might as well get dressed, but she stopped me ans asked for shower. I obliged. After the shower, we said our goodbyes. Now the thing is, I think she started the timer as soon as I handed the roses. So the session started at the shower. If I would have known, I would just wash and rinse to get to the room, and we spent a bit of time in the restroom. I'm not even sure what to think of that, and I mean playing with her in the shower is service, but I would probably had better time finishing to completion if I had more time in bed. After the phone rang, I subconsciously felt. Pressured to finish.

    Now, the real bad!:

    Not sure if this is allowed, but we came out of the room to enter the restroom to rinse off before I leave, there was a phone plugged into the restroom outlet. Mari shrugged and disconnected the charger and set the phone and charger outside the door. Before closing the door, I heard an argument from another girl. I caught a look of the other girl's face, and it resembled Mina from BP roster. "Mina" was furious that Mari disconnected the phone and was yelling at Mari. Mari was yelling back, and I think there was language barrier between them. Before escalating, Maria closed the restroom door while "Mina" tried to keep it open. After closing the door, all we heard was continued yelling, and KICKING on the door! "Mina" kicked the door many times, almost like she's about to bust open like that old "fbi open up!" Meme. To try calm the girl outside the restroom, I yelled out "busy! Me thinking she probably did not see me walk into the restroom.

    After rinsing, and walking back towards Mari's room, the handler showed up with a tall mirror in hand. Maybe it was for "Mina" to use, maybe to continue doing make up. Meanwhile, "Mina came out of her room to yell at Mari. Both girls were yelling at each other between the handler and I. And had nothing but a towel on me xD! I grabbed Mari's shoulder to push her towards her room to separate the girls. We got dressed, and said our goodbyes. I'm wasn't sure what to think of that scandal, but I was just mentally eating popcorn watching the scene. Mari was great, besides the shorter time I felt that I had, and the other girl sounded like she woke up on the wrong side of her bed.

    Welp, there's my report. I rarely do these. Peace out and stay safe and thirsty my friends.

  2. #13444
    BP has outdone themselves again with another amazing line up. Too bad I missed out on the last line up due to some unexpected developments.

    They seem to have all sorts of prices too. May seems to be a premium Chinese girl as her 30 min rate is 300. But if she looks anything like her pics it is understandable I suppose, but I'd rather not pay into the inflation unless it is some 4'11- 5'0 cutie in her early 20's like Usagi back from when she was available couple months ago.

    They also have 2 Japanese cuties with Mari and Kohaku. Both look amazing especially Mari. They also seem to be premium priced or the prices went up. 45 minutes for 340? I swear it was 300 for 45 with your average J girl last week. I hope it isn't a permanent price increase because I love my weekly dose of Japanese pussy.

    Anyways I just tried to see Mari at BP but she was busy so I decided to leave. Will probably go back tomorrow as soon as they open so I can be the first one to leave a huge load inside her. It seems to be 100 for cum outside and 200 for cip as per her page.

  3. #13443
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatline1  [View Original Post]
    Did you find out if she has an extended menu including bare? If so, do you know what the upcharge is?
    No bare but she did let me CIM and basically kept sucking me till I tapped out a few minutes after because I was going to pass out. YMMV.

  4. #13442

    Mina at BP recommended

    I was Mina first client since arrived from New York last night. Since most everyone here has done Anne- I will compare. Mina actually has similar looks, maybe a year or two older?- same size, same butt, same hair similar face and the best part is her stamina (sweaty hour workout) with full focus and no complaining. Breast slightly smaller, natural Bush, very good GFE with me (excellent daty juices). Adequate bbj. Very much recommend. Only thing I found strange was her breath- maybe a smoker? VIP one hour- no other upgrades. Sk.

  5. #13441

    Kana question

    Quote Originally Posted by Goodtimechicago  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been out to Monger in a bit, but I was downtown yesterday so figured I'd give BP a shot. The Japanese lineup looked amazing but I feel like they can be a gamble when it comes to service so a friend suggested I see Kana. Little did I know that she's a Manhattan service queen with a perfect body.

    Play still sucks about honoring reservations in the living room reeked of smoke so I waited outside for about 30 minutes till she was available, even though I had a reservation. I was a little worried that she'd be tired considering she was back to back but the shower session quickly, spelled that notion. She asked me if I like New and wishes that we had a table shower to do it, but damn if she didn't try her hardest to simulate that standing up. Back in the bedroom I can see why the shower was so thorough because there was not a spot on my body that she didn't lick. She is very responsive to DATY was constantly kissing me if not licking me elsewhere and just provided a complete cock worship experience.

    She's only here till the end of the month. If I mongered more, I'll be back to see her immediately.
    Did you find out if she has an extended menu including bare? If so, do you know what the upcharge is?

  6. #13440

    BP. Kana

    Haven't been out to Monger in a bit, but I was downtown yesterday so figured I'd give BP a shot. The Japanese lineup looked amazing but I feel like they can be a gamble when it comes to service so a friend suggested I see Kana. Little did I know that she's a Manhattan service queen with a perfect body.

    Play still sucks about honoring reservations in the living room reeked of smoke so I waited outside for about 30 minutes till she was available, even though I had a reservation. I was a little worried that she'd be tired considering she was back to back but the shower session quickly, spelled that notion. She asked me if I like New and wishes that we had a table shower to do it, but damn if she didn't try her hardest to simulate that standing up. Back in the bedroom I can see why the shower was so thorough because there was not a spot on my body that she didn't lick. She is very responsive to DATY was constantly kissing me if not licking me elsewhere and just provided a complete cock worship experience.

    She's only here till the end of the month. If I mongered more, I'll be back to see her immediately.

  7. #13439

    Yolanda

    I had an amazing session with Yolanda at 888. This was my first time at this establishment. It's a house, similar to Blue Phoenix. But I was the only customer there.

    I had made an advance appointment with Yolanda and they very specifically said she would wait for me. And she was available. It's my first time so it's too soon to say if they honor appointments (Blue Phoenix does not). It does appear they honor appointments here.

    I met Yuki when I arrived and told her I had appointment with Yolanda. Yuki looks like her photos but they're photoshopped. Then a guy came out and took over. He took me upstairs and Yolanda's was the room in the back. She was waiting for me in the doorway. She looks exactly like her photos. I don't even think they were photoshopped. Even the video on the site which I didn't think was real, is actually real.

    I had intended to do a half hour session but we started kissing right away and I just wanted all the access and no rush so I upped to an hour for $300 all in. She told me what was included (basically everything) and added there were some extras if I wanted. Those included rimming $60 and come in mouth. But I'm not really into that much. Also, she's such an amazing kisser I knew I would be kissing her the entire time and rimming doesn't really go with that, for me.

    And I did have my tongue in her mouth for pretty much the whole time unless it was in her pussy or asshole.

    I feel like I have so much to say this time but also I might still be blissed out. But whatever. The room was enormous and the bed was at least a queen. There was funky lighting. Her room had its own washroom with shower so there was no need to leave. We just kept kissing. Then took off my clothes. Got to the bed.

    She really likes DATY, and I do too. She's not so sensitive, which is great for me, because I really want to suck an chew on a pussy when I'm attracted to them. She let me do whatever I wanted. She's clearly a service queen and wants you to be happy.

    I got her sitting on my face and encouraged her to pinch my nipples (I was feeling kinky). She then turned around for 69 and reached back to pinch my nipples while sucking me off deep throat while in 69. The best 69 I've ever had for sure.

    At some point I had her foot in my mouth. At another point I asked her to smack me, but she really went to town and had to stop her after a little bit LOL. I also got her to choke me. But the point is that she's game. She'll do whatever you want. During 69 I also DATO.

    Eventually I'm hitting in missionary, my choice. Then more facesitting. I almost came during 69 but stopped myself. Almost came during sex but then didn't for some reason. So I got her back on top of me and finished that way.

    I don't know what else to say. She speaks pretty good English. She's half Korean / half Chinese. She's a very interesting person and just dynamite in the sack. And she's great looking. I had heard she was skinny, and she is, but she's not bony. She's skinny but very curvy. And I think she's on the younger side but I just can never tell.

    Fully recommend and I intend to repeat. She says she's here 10 more days. Maybe my new ATF.

  8. #13438

    888 Rim Queen Yolanda

    Got to see Yolanda just now. I have been to Judy, BP, and Yolanda is by far the best rim I have ever gotten. Paid 200 for HHR and upcharge of 60. Took a quick shower and she got right into it. Tall and slender. Tight pussy, nice small C cups made, but done great. Pretty sure she just sucked my soul out my ass. Might go broke with this one.

  9. #13437
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerCheer  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for thr report. I know I was also going to see her in the past but from what others have said she does have a lot of rules. But YMMV since she does open up more as you see her. According to another person that I talked to. But way to much for the price.

    Its a shame since she does look like a 10/10.
    I see her pretty regularly. I was iffy about the rules at first, but we seem to get along pretty well and a good time is had. I spring for the 3 hour sessions because her rate feels a bit more optimal there versus the others. I've seen pretty consistent effort and it feels GFE like despite the rules, but I get it probably isn't for everyone just my take though.

  10. #13436

    Nathalie

    Was hoping to see Nathalie.

    Does she do BBBJ?

    She looks great in the pics.

    Also is her ass curvy?

    Thanks any info!

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWi  [View Original Post]
    Nathalie is back.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nathalie-24

    Photos are real; she wore an outfit from her ad for me. In a high rise in a safe area of Chicago close to downtown. Very pretty petite Thai. 4'11 is accurate. She's very sweet and responsive. She requires protection (CFS not BBFS) and does not do anal, so if you're only into wilder experiences, she's not a good fit for you. But if you want to have a great time with a beauty, text her quickly. She does this part time, seems like two weeks on, two months off. And she doesn't see too many guys in a day, so no sloppy tenths with her. Earns great reviews at the other site.

    P.S. Sorry for doubleposting. Posted largely the same thing as a response in the Escort thread, but she is Asian and she is in an apartment, so thought I should post here for you Asian apartment visitors.

  11. #13435

    Earth and RL spa

    I'm visiting Chicago this weekend so I've been lurking the forums and sites for spots to visit. I saw ads for these 2 spas and did some digging here so for the most part I know they do the bait-and-switch with the girls. My question is: are the attractions they offer like jacuzzi & sauna also fake?

    Also, any recommendations near the millennium park area?

  12. #13434

    Rim

    Is rim included in the 200 $ for 30 mins?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pldctcs  [View Original Post]
    I agree with everything Finley said in his post. I had a very similar experience with the exception that I found her rimming to be one of the deepest tongue fucks of my life. She had my eyes rolling back she was so deep. I agree watching her abs and hips move while in CG is mesmerizing. Anyway, I don't have much more to add other than if you like thin girls you are doing yourself a disservice if you don't see her before she leaves. There is a new girl named Yuki who I saw yesterday. Good change of pace from Yolanda. She is gorgeous and her pics are real. She's got more curves than Yolanda with natural tits. She's total GFE with lots of DFK if you are into that. She also rims but requires a condom for that. Nonetheless it got the job done. BBBJ was on point, wet, deep, and vigorous. Best position with Yuki is doggie as she has real hips and a real ass and the visuals were fantastic. I'd recommend if you are looking for a change of pace from Yolanda, but you can't go wrong with either. She encouraged a CIM finish and let me linger in her mouth for a while until subtly spitting in the corner. I've seen several girls at 888 and I have yet to be disappointed. Chicago521.com
    .

  13. #13433

    Wendy 888

    Quote Originally Posted by DivingDeep70  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try Jenny at 888? Colombian 20 yr.

    Also, how do you guys feel about waiting in waiting room with other mongers waiting? Not my thing and I hate that. Is there a better time to go and not wait? I don't even want to see you much less wait with you LMAO.
    I couldn't wait and had an opening so decided to TOFTT with Wendy. I was so attracted to her being a young one and Colombian and solid curves. Wasn't disappointed. She's tight. Thick and tight. Not a jiggle on her. Firm everywhere and an ass that takes a pounding real good. No English so language was barrier. For that, I just booked the half and 2 bills for really BBBJ that was decent and a CfS session. Didn't ask for more, I don't do much more with these low end factories but man it was worth the short stop. She's very pretty. Hair may be a wig but looks hot. I did FIA during doggy and didn't get a No so I assume that's ok LOL.

    BTW, my first time booking 888. Just sent request and he said ok. Location for me was not as expected. Not near Chinatown. More like McKinley Park or Back of the Yards. Closer to Bridgeport. Anyway, easy to find and park. House ok. I saw Yuki when there and she looks like pics, prob mid 30's, but nice looking.

  14. #13432

    Ohare apartments info

    I lost contact info for the apartment on Cumberland and I'm having a hard time remembering to me everybody message the info for appointments.

  15. #13431

    Jenny at 888

    Anyone try Jenny at 888? Colombian 20 yr.

    Also, how do you guys feel about waiting in waiting room with other mongers waiting? Not my thing and I hate that. Is there a better time to go and not wait? I don't even want to see you much less wait with you LMAO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape