Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 406 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 6081
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5931

    I tried.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeLeg  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. Intending a courtesy, I went to STG to make a link from an example of the many recent ads by little red but darned if they have not ALL disappeared.
    Thanks for trying. I looked at all the listings, only find her on rubrankings. I'll TOFTT tomorrow, and report back.

  2. #5930
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    Check STG, on there every day.
    Interesting. Intending a courtesy, I went to STG to make a link from an example of the many recent ads by little red but darned if they have not ALL disappeared.

  3. #5929
    Quote Originally Posted by Clermont  [View Original Post]
    No name listed, so hard to search. Has anyone seen her?

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...rue-72719.html

    Thanks!
    Check STG, on there every day.

  4. #5928

    Any intel on this one?

    No name listed, so hard to search. Has anyone seen her?

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...rue-72719.html

    Thanks!

  5. #5927
    Quote Originally Posted by MistaGreen  [View Original Post]
    Hello. I am stopping into asheville for work this week and wanted to reach out to senior members on who is reliable good providers.

    Race doesn't bother me but I do like them to be in decent shape and be in a decent part of town.

    Budget is under 5 bills for an hr. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Marie is still the best in the asheville area. By far.

  6. #5926

    Link is dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Rlc270  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/582225951373

    Fell for it and it cost $$ Asks for photo verification and makes it sound legit for the most part so I obliged. Said her handler was asleep in her room and asked to come pick her up and back to another spot. Got to where was told to get her and had to wait almost 30 minutes for her to show up after scheduled time. She was someone I had seen in the past when she showed up. She then wanted rides to places to do a couple things and it should have been a red flag when she stayed on the phone texting someone. After 30 minutes driving her around she said that she needed money in 10 minutes for her room and had wasted her time and to take her back. When at the drop point her handler was waiting and long story short strong armed out of $$$ by starting a huge scene in which LEO was called and him saying she was kidnapped and held her hostage. $$$ was worth not getting on the radar. Long of the short is hard lesson learned. Don't do it.
    She killed the link to try to save face but another Monger reached out to me and said he went to an incall within the last couple weeks with her and a dude came in the room with a key card out of nowhere once he was in the room after she got his $$ and told him he had to leave before the dream even happened. I have screenshots of all her posts she rotates and pics of her handler from Saturday if anyone needs them. Stay safe. Don't play the verification picture game with any provider. Also found a tryst link for her. https://tryst.link/escort/delightfuldaisy

  7. #5925

    Reliable providers

    Hello. I am stopping into asheville for work this week and wanted to reach out to senior members on who is reliable good providers.

    Race doesn't bother me but I do like them to be in decent shape and be in a decent part of town.

    Budget is under 5 bills for an hr. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

  8. #5924

    Carmen Euphoria

    Have been wanting to meet her for some time. Her communication isn't the best, she did get back to me this time fairly quickly so I decided to take the plunge. Got to her location, told her I was there and within five minutes had her room number. Door opens and it's her in the pictures but they are dated. She's heavier by like 30 lbs but she carries it well. I like her look, kinda gothy. We chitchat and she makes me feel comfortable. The room is a mess and smells like dog which she apologized about. No smoke smell, no drugs, she wasn't high or drunk. She was very nice and sweet. Clothes come off and she starts with a good BBBJ. This girl knows what she's doing. Almost busted then but she stopped to put the wrapper on. She hops on top and starts ridding me. Those big DD titties in my face and she starts telling me to pull her nipples, then to grab her ass, and to fuck her pussy etc. Yeah dirty talking me. She was really getting into it. She's tight and I felt I was getting close so I ask if she would titty fuck me. Oh yeah they are big and natural. Cover comes off and I sit on the edge of the bed, she hops down on her knees in the floor and spreads coconut oil all over her big beautiful girls. She wraps those things around me and goes to town. I was happy. The view from the edge of the bed was amazing. She could tell I was close and started with another BBBJ until I busted in her mouth. She let it leak out and was rubbing it all over her DDs. Great experience. She cleaned me up, small talk and I was out. No rush. She gives off this kind of professional therapist vibe. A little dominant which I found very sexy and enjoyed letting her take over. QV $100. Will definitely repeat for hhr next time. But YMMV. Treat her well and be safe! HH.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...l/917544025261

  9. #5923

    Don't be a fool.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/582225951373

    Fell for it and it cost $$ Asks for photo verification and makes it sound legit for the most part so I obliged. Said her handler was asleep in her room and asked to come pick her up and back to another spot. Got to where was told to get her and had to wait almost 30 minutes for her to show up after scheduled time. She was someone I had seen in the past when she showed up. She then wanted rides to places to do a couple things and it should have been a red flag when she stayed on the phone texting someone. After 30 minutes driving her around she said that she needed money in 10 minutes for her room and had wasted her time and to take her back. When at the drop point her handler was waiting and long story short strong armed out of $$$ by starting a huge scene in which LEO was called and him saying she was kidnapped and held her hostage. $$$ was worth not getting on the radar. Long of the short is hard lesson learned. Don't do it.

  10. #5922
    The cow print picture on the sink should have just been a picture of a huge cow 🤣 she's not bad looking but the photos are way way off on her size. With the lack of anything actually decent around here though and she's nice etc give it a shot!

  11. #5921

    A couple of dreams.

    I met Zoey twice. It has been a couple of years since. It was when she first came to town. She was pleasant and easy to be with. I signed up for a two pop BBBJ the first time and a car visit the second. Both times were decent but not compelling enough to go back for a third. Good technique and gave needed attention to the boys. I can imagine that if I became a regular of hers it would have gotten reliably better as we got to know each other. Her body had some hard demon driven miles on it though and was not as advertised, especially in her ads back then. I didn't want FS. I don't know if that would have been different if the photos were accurate because if a woman is clean and likes to fuck I am all in. She was advertising with Samantha and she looked really interesting. Once I dreamed with Samantha I never had a reason to visit Zoey again.

  12. #5920
    I dreamed of her a couple of years ago at an incall near the airport. She's real. Nice demeanor. No issues except heavier than the images lead me to believe. Not my preference but that is a personal choice. YMMV. I have not repeated.

  13. #5919

  14. #5918

    Selena

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlintz  [View Original Post]
    Between the pics, menu etc I concluded too good to be true. Hope I'm wrong but no face pic etc and I only makes my spidey sense tingle.
    Well, since she hasn't posted since last Friday, I might not get a chance to find out! LOL.

  15. #5917
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirklan  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Selena post for awhile, but have seen no reports on her. Has anyone seen her? If I can get ahold of her I may TOFTT. Thanks all.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/034276536545
    Between the pics, menu etc I concluded too good to be true. Hope I'm wrong but no face pic etc and I only makes my spidey sense tingle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape