Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 1054 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 41280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40485

    Nice provider in mandarin

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/525875934072

    I saw this very nice provider in mandarin and had a great time!

    Sent her a text and heard back quick and picked her up ten minutes later. She is in a nice neighborhood that's very safe. We found a spot to hide-in-plain-sight and she went to work. She is the girl in the pics and has a girl next door appearance. She is curvy and thick with big fun bags and a good sized booty.

    She only offers car fun and does everything covered which is good with me. I opted for CBJ at. 8. She allowed FIV which she enjoyed and smelled nice. FS is optional and I'll likely do next time, My other vehicle is larger with dark tint.

    So I highly recommend this girl now! She wasn't high and could carry on a conversation. It was great!! She also wore normal clothes so she didn't stick out. She is also GFE and seems to enjoy doing this as a way to bring in extra. She def has a life outside the hobby.

  2. #40484
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    High Gas Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer10  [View Original Post]
    I know I have stepped in / out the game here and there over the years. Yet damn BBBJ is 100 dollars now? Damn that price jumped quick. If the price goes up then the quality is supposed to go up as well. Let me tell yall I've been a member for over a decade. This is the worst drought I've ever seen in the city.

    I don't know how that came about yet again the quality I'm seeing doesn't fit the price at all.

    Pipe approves this message!
    High priced blowjobs.

    The difference is, one is an essential. The other is just a luxury that I can shop others for. The logistical sense is, I need the gas to get around to include driving to get a blowjob. But getting to the point, I've rarely paid anything over 40 - 50 to get my dick sucked. I'm actually still stuck on the days where head was 30 - 40 and that included swallowing. But hey, I understand times are changing and inflation is in effect. These girls be tacking charges to CIM, COF, COTs, swallowing to which I decline their price gouging and itemizing. Then theres the concern of, if their service was even worth their asking price. The moment they mention wanting more for each that is relative, I cease comms. Its their way of squeezing more out of you just like pizza joints tacking on a service fee, delivery fees and all the other bullshit fees. The gall of hookers and delivery drivers expecting tips after all the fees.

    That 100 dinero for a blowjob is nothing more than to pay for their room. If not for their rooms, its to pay for candy for both her and her leech bf, McGarbage, pack of cigarettes, lottery tickets and maybe enough left over for college. Wish we can report them for unfair market pricing.

  3. #40483

    The game has changed

    I know I have stepped in / out the game here and there over the years. Yet damn BBBJ is 100 dollars now? Damn that price jumped quick. If the price goes up then the quality is supposed to go up as well. Let me tell yall I've been a member for over a decade. This is the worst drought I've ever seen in the city.

    I don't know how that came about yet again the quality I'm seeing doesn't fit the price at all.

    Pipe approves this message!

  4. #40482

    Bri

    50% off for foot fetish 👍.

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    HAHAHAHAHA! Too funny. But wrong.

  5. #40481
    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    But now everything is 10% off.
    HAHAHAHAHA! Too funny. But wrong.

  6. #40480
    Senior Member


    Posts: 396

    Yeah I got them mixed up

    Quote Originally Posted by RSmart1  [View Original Post]
    I remember this Brooklynn or Lyn from back in the day, and I'm trying not to mix her up with the other well known Brooklynn (rahnadas sister, that posts every 18 months or so and disappears, such is the case today) Funny stories about the car accident and stolen toilet paper. I remember her as a terrible time / date, when she used to post mainly in the old backpage days on a consistent basis, when there was much better choices to be had compared to nowadays. She took good pictures then but always had men's ties on with all her pictures. She was a complete dead fish lay, and just laid there on her back, and I was much younger back then and thought I treated her right. Always frowning the whole time. I had a bunch of old ties in my closet that I had no need for and thought hey maybe give them to this tie obsessed lady, and get special treatment on a next time if I'm in a pinch. Gave them to her, and then sometime later on I somehow stumbled across her fb page and found out why she's obsessed with ties. Fb revealed she is a lesbian and her girlfriend is or at least was back then a butch lesbian and dressed up like a man with coats and ties. I seriously doubt the story about a boyfriend as that was probably just her pimp / dealer. Anyways, I never tried to call back or attempted any special treatment after that.
    I got the two Brooklynn mixed up. I was wondering why she looks different when someone said that's Brooklyn.

    The one I saw is Rahnada' s sister. She was staying with Ravenna and I posted about how crazy it is.

    This one I believe is the one who stayed with ruby about a year ago or so on Baymeadows. She was attractive and kind wild with all her tattoos. I believe she had one on her face.
    I was about to take her instead of Ruby because Ruby was acting weird. I think Ruby had too much candy.


    It's really bad that Jacksonville now doesn't have but only handful of decent providers at decent spots.

  7. #40479

    It was a motorcycle accident

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWay  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her like 2 x a week before she went away now she back I noticed in the picture she lost her leg I didn't want to reach out directly and ask, does anyone know what happened?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/202515567507
    But now everything is 10% off.

  8. #40478

    Rachel in riverside

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfManJax  [View Original Post]
    Who's the go-to provider for meaty beaf curtains with a decent body. Prefer slim / normal body non BBW.
    Rachel in riverside fits that bill. Rachel runs adds in Jacksonville Tryst. She is always smelling good and has a safe discrete incall.

  9. #40477

    Any intel

    Long timer in the forum and visiting your town this week. Not able to find any reviews on the below chick is it reliable any review will be good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/596029709666

    Looking for some fund time with BBJCIM experience please refer some safe reliable contacts. I will help you out in if you want some reference in windy city.

  10. #40476
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWay  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her like 2 x a week before she went away now she back I noticed in the picture she lost her leg I didn't want to reach out directly and ask, does anyone know what happened?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/202515567507
    I believe I read on FB that she was involved in a motorcycle accident.

  11. #40475

    Taybaby

    Anyone got any Intel on this one? Comms were good but was staying at one of the infamous notels at the airport so unless one of you gents had any positive info, will probably stay a pass. PM if you prefer it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/842468220812

  12. #40474

    Meaty beef curtain providers

    Who's the go-to provider for meaty beaf curtains with a decent body. Prefer slim / normal body non BBW.

  13. #40473

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWay  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her like 2 x a week before she went away now she back I noticed in the picture she lost her leg I didn't want to reach out directly and ask, does anyone know what happened?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/202515567507
    Holy cow! So sad. I always wondered what happened to her I was seeing her about twice a week for cd bbbjcimws when she was over by jtb next to the Bentley dealership. Gave good wet top with good dt and always kept going after I exploded for a good deep drain. Sometimes she would come out in some cute shorts or a short skirt and I would grab and spank those cheeks while she performed. In my opinion she was a really laid back person that I enjoyed a lot.

  14. #40472
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    She Went By Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    Who is her sister? Is she a provider?
    Used to stay around Oceanway where she had family and friends all around the area. Her mom used to sell pussy also, way back but she passed away several years ago. Starr has yet another sister who would stay in that old ghetto hoe-tel off Harts Rd as well as the nicer one behind the closed down Waffle House on Dunn & 95. I believe that sister went away for a long time. Its a shame bcuz she was the better looking one and a lot better fuck. Starr was easier to fuck bcuz she was desperate and was almost readily available. Oh and she'd always use her ass as a coercion to go see her. Lol

    She maybe staying around Dinsmore in some white trash neighborhood. Her old number is out of service so if you want to get hold of Starr, you can try asking Bri or even the infamous fake tits thief, Sandi. Doubt you'll have any luck with either of them.

  15. #40471
    Senior Member


    Posts: 396

    Sister?

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    For the longest time Bri would not see me bcuz she knew I had been banging her sister. Then all of the sudden out of the blue she's now DTF. Don't know why the sudden change of heart but now I know why. I wish her well.
    Who is her sister? Is she a provider?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape