Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 40000
-
05-22-26 08:14 #39310Banned Member

Posts: 10Lotus SPA at Irving Park
Walked in and was greeted by Cherry. She was wearing a tight dress and her cleavage was bursting out. We hugged and she smiled and giggled. I didn't even bother to see the other girl because she is so gorgeous and juicy.
Massage is decent. She took her time and didn't rush. During the massage, I would grab her ass and thighs. She didn't mind. Her skin is soft and smooth. Can never get tired of feeling fresh new skin. I couldn't wait to pound it. I cut the massage short and flip over. She is like okay and took off her cloths. I ask for two girls and Candy came. She wears this cute bow hair clip. She's hot. Couldn't decide between the two because both were my type so I said "play rock, paper, scissors. " Sasa won. Paid the house fee for hhr and prone I went. I was pretty tired from cutting people open after work so I was hoping for a decent massage. Candy massage exceeded my expectations. None of that caress and flip BS. She worked hard and dug into knots she found. She started on my shoulders, traps and head and moved to each arm. She then got on the table and started with my legs. They were tired from standing all day so I'm glad she worked on them even a little bit. Her nails are done and now the caressing came. Those nails lightly touching my back, and legs got me worked up. On the flip she signaled for what I wanted. I will come back to 523X Irving for more.
-
05-22-26 01:24 #39309Senior Member

Posts: 68This person's reviews are all pretty obviously fake, right?
Originally Posted by Ambitious859
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 21:23 #39308Banned Member

Posts: 74Ruby Spa
Nah they closed down like 2 years ago. That was the first spa I ever went to. Apparently they can't get a business license at that location for some reason which is why no new spas have opened up there.
Originally Posted by Chiguy1983
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 17:12 #39307Senior Member

Posts: 113SXL is great still
Anyone have young, hot providers to trade?
Don't message unless you're serious and have something worth trading.
-
05-21-26 15:41 #39306Regular Member

Posts: 18Ruby Spa
Anyone any info on Ruby Spa? I drive by all the time and wonder if it's still a thing.
-
05-21-26 14:48 #39305Banned Member

Posts: 74Forehead Mole
Yup that is her.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 14:04 #39304Senior Member

Posts: 42I am not sure actually. Haven't seen her anywhere else.
Originally Posted by DrPepper2976
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 13:30 #39303Senior Member

Posts: 454 Hands Massage
Where's the best place in the city to get a great 4 hands massage? I want to treat myself!
-
05-21-26 01:53 #39302Senior Member

Posts: 108Not 20's
Angel is definitely not in her twenties, probably not even early 30's. Not fat but shorta stocky build. Not bad but I was disappointed because I thought she would be younger. $$ all in, FS. I guess I have been spoiled with knockouts at sunny in mount prospect. For the last year but now it seems harder to find them.
Originally Posted by Ambitious859
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 22:56 #39301Regular Member

Posts: 5Lucy at Lunar Body Works
Pulled Lucy on a slow afternoon. Had some time to kill so thought I'd stop by.
Early 30's, on the shorter side, slim with a little shape to her. C cup range, ink running down her ribs. Pretty face and a chill vibe right from the door.
Shower to start. She lathered me up, leaned in close, rubbed up on me while she rinsed. Got a couple kisses out of it before we moved.
Onto the bed and she went in for some make out time, hand sliding down for a slow HJ to get me up. Kept popping up to kiss me which kept the GFE vibe flowing. Slid down into BBBJ after, decent suction, used her tongue well.
Nutted and she wiped me down with a warm towel. Hung around and chilled before I jetted.
80 to the house, 110 donation. She tried to push for more upfront but settled without much fuss.
-
05-20-26 22:27 #39300Senior Member

Posts: 70Second the question, where is this spa.
Originally Posted by ChickenDiner
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 09:59 #39299Senior Member

Posts: 143Uncle LEO is paying a visit to B&D on IPR
8 this am. Doors open, pd van parked in the lot next door. Several uncles handing around the door.
-
05-20-26 08:10 #39298Senior Member

Posts: 62Shirley at orange
Has anyone seen Shirley at Orange? Seems TGTBT. Thanks.
-
05-20-26 00:31 #39297Senior Member

Posts: 49Aliyah at Chicago Massage
Aliyah is mid to late 30's, short and average build with long straight hair. English was basic but she made an effort to converse.
Shower was quick, soaped me up and rinsed me down.
Back to the room and she started with some slow HJ before moving to BBBJ. Wet enough and kept rhythm steady enough for me to finish. Some GFE touches here & there. She cleaned me up after & chatted what we could before heading out.
Not bad overall. Older than most girls in the area.
-
05-19-26 20:26 #39296Senior Member

Posts: 387Wait is she still in town? Is this the blonde from Orange? I wanted to see her but she disappeared from the website a week early. Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by ChickenDiner
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





