Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: KAngels Discussion

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 424 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 6357
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6237

    Aria

    Just had a pretty miserable experience with Aria tbh. From the moment I saw her my heart sunk because she just has an insane amount of plastic surgery on her face. Her eyes were all puffed up and she could barely talk because of all the botox. Tried to make the most of it but definitely won't see her again and will try to make an appointment with Jeni again who has been amazing. Kangels definitely let me down this time.

  2. #6236

    Yvonne K

    6/10. Too skinny IMO, kpop make up. Got MM's. Good effort but more like AMP material. No more info will be given, good luck.

  3. #6235

    Seoah

    Met up with Seoah and had a great time with her. She's a tiny, hot and horny spinner with a great looking pair of D MM's. DFK inside the door, quick shower, back to the bedroom, more DFK, great BBBJ for a such a small girl. DATY more BBBJ and kissing then had her sit on my face for more DATY. Suited up and had her mount me CG, she was loving it. Picked her up for some standing missionary in front of the mirror, back on the bed with her legs spread wide while I DFK her. More BBBJ with her head bouncing up and down on my cock, with her occasionally gagging. Opted for a CIM finish. I asked about Jenni and she told me to come back and see them both together. Not sure I could handle them both at the same time and not to mention it would be expense.

  4. #6234

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Markro3000  [View Original Post]
    Again let's just assume this is true.

    The idea some comprehensive massive investigation with further arrests is coming down the pike? False.

    There isn't any evidence of that at all.
    Not from the area but wanted to add to this. As you know providers travel around. A provider from Atlanta went to AP right before the shutdown. It was a bust, they took cell phones. The agency here that the provider came from also shut down as soon AP closed. I believe there was 1-2 agencies in Texas that got affected as well. No idea from there. I thought the AP bust was already confirmed but hopefully this helps.

  5. #6233
    Quote Originally Posted by SteMaryyt55  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if KA is laying low or if I got banned somehow (I swear I didn't do anything), but they no longer respond to my texts.

    This thread also doesn't seem to be as active as it once was, so I maybe others are not getting as much action as well.
    There was a big scare when AP went offline. Most assumed it was busted and reports stopped for several weeks. Personally, I'm finding much higher value with several SBs I have in rotation so no need for the relatively expensive and timed kgirl option when I can hours of fun for less.

  6. #6232

    Ghosted? Banned?

    I'm not sure if KA is laying low or if I got banned somehow (I swear I didn't do anything), but they no longer respond to my texts.

    This thread also doesn't seem to be as active as it once was, so I maybe others are not getting as much action as well.

  7. #6231

    Indy Ria?

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/ria-405468

    Ria got a new review, back working & available after several months of hiatus?

    Anyone met her recently?

  8. #6230

    Ciel

    I went go see her too after, seeing these posts about her. She's as good as these other posters suggest.

    So I knocked and Ciel opens the door, damn she was looking fine as hell in this little one-piece thing. She's a petite girl, maybe 5'3", but with an amazing body and a super cute face. And let me tell you, the service was top-notch if you know what I mean.

    We started making out pretty heavy right there, then jumped in the shower for a minute. Got a little sneak peek of what I was working with, if you catch my drift. After that, we hit the bed and she went straight to giving me some amazing head without a condom. I lifted my leg up a bit to give her the hint, and she went to town, switching back and forth between rimming me and sucking my dick.

    After that, I flipped her over and went down on her for a bit to return the favor. She wanted to get on top, taking it real slow at first. She was really getting into it, so I slid inside her in missionary and started fucking her. I went for the jackhammer finish in doggy, and finally released all over that beautiful kitty. Then. She let out this little gasp when I was all the way in and after a good amount of thrusting went in and bust, right in. We kissed and showered again, and finally finished up.

    Going to rebook again Thursday because she told me after shower she is leaving on Thursday.

  9. #6229

    Ciel

    After seeing these posts about Ciel, I had to see for myself what the hype was about. When she answered the door, damn, she looked so sexy in that one piece. She great body and a super cute face. The service is top-notch if that's what you're after.

    We were kissing passionately, a lot of DFK then we undressed. We hopped in the shower for a minute and got a nice preview of the main event. On the bed, she started with an amazing BBBJ. I asked if for rimming and she provided.

    I laid her down and went down on her for a bit before she climbed on top for some cg. She spun around for reverse cowgirl, which was an incredible view. I flipped her over into missionary and then put her on all fours for doggy. I finished deep inside her while she was still in doggy.

    Looks - 8 Body - 8 very hot Sex 9.

  10. #6228

    Ciel

    Ciel opened the door for me when I knocked and she was looking sexy as hell in that one piece outfit. Standing around 5'3, great body. Cute face and very very good service if you are looking specific for that, Go check her out. She had me sit in a Nuru Massage chair and she was giving me kisses all over and fooling around. We hop in the shower for a quick and got a nice preview too. We then moved to the bed where she continued to BBBJ. I lift one of my legs up to signal her for some rimming. She does a great job going back and forth with my cock! She got on top of my cock slowly and she gasp when it reached all the way in, She moved a bit slow at first because she said it was big so I let her acclimate and she started going faster on her own. I lay her down and gave her some daty before putting my cock inside of her in mish and fucked her till I cummed inside of her.

    Ciel checks all my box in service department and more. If I was staying here few more days, I would see her again.

    https://kangels.net/korean-companions-seattle/ciel/

  11. #6227

    Ciel

    Went there and booked Ciel today, Wow what a service queen, very nice body, D cups, slightly curly hair, came in wearing a one piece. Lots of DFK, very affectionate.

    I did the BB, had a good shower with shower BJ. In bedroom got everything I wanted good foreplay, 69, and rimming.

    Sex was very good. CG, Rcg, she was able to take a good dick. I went into mish and doggy and boy, she was really sexy when I was pounding her in positions.

    Kitty felt real good, against my cock.

    Sex. Very good.

    Looks. Pretty Face maybe late 20's.

    Body- In shape, nice enhanced D's.

    Overall good experience.

  12. #6226
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeat  [View Original Post]
    Can access the website just fine on mobile but not on pc, no clue why.
    Was out on all platforms for me for several hours. Status unreachable. Working across the board now, guessing a hosting outage.

  13. #6225

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Kangels has been offline / unreachable all morning. I'll put the popcorn on.
    Can access the website just fine on mobile but not on pc, no clue why.

  14. #6224

    Everybody freak out in 3,2,1.

    Kangels has been offline / unreachable all morning. I'll put the popcorn on.

  15. #6223
    Quote Originally Posted by Markro3000  [View Original Post]
    Again let's just assume this is true.

    The idea some comprehensive massive investigation with further arrests is coming down the pike? False.

    There isn't any evidence of that at all.
    This. Sounds like a brush with the law got them spooked, so they decided to be safe than sorry and close up shop.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape