Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 1762 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 26419
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25894

    Kassidy

    Anyone have info on Rayna's new friend Kassidy?

  2. #25893
    Quote Originally Posted by FlintStone69  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested in getting her number If you can share please.
    By now, she must've developed GPS and be overcharging due to insane demand!!

  3. #25892

    In box is still full

    Quote Originally Posted by AveryLaser5166  [View Original Post]
    One of my UTR's is looking to expand her client base and gave consent to share her number. 5'4, 110 lbs, long hair brunette, blue eyes, perky firm smaller tits, nice little eraser tip nips and a very tight pussy w bigger meaty lips. Actually a pretty normal girl, aims to please, great attitude and fairly open menu. Pm for number.
    I can't be a regular but if she keeps a phone and wants to see a nice old man once in a while please send me her number.

  4. #25891

    Your inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by AveryLaser5166  [View Original Post]
    One of my UTR's is looking to expand her client base and gave consent to share her number. 5'4, 110 lbs, long hair brunette, blue eyes, perky firm smaller tits, nice little eraser tip nips and a very tight pussy w bigger meaty lips. Actually a pretty normal girl, aims to please, great attitude and fairly open menu. Pm for number.
    I'm interested in getting her number If you can share please.

  5. #25890

    Clear

    Quote Originally Posted by AveryLaser5166  [View Original Post]
    One of my UTR's is looking to expand her client base and gave consent to share her number. 5'4, 110 lbs, long hair brunette, blue eyes, perky firm smaller tits, nice little eraser tip nips and a very tight pussy w bigger meaty lips. Actually a pretty normal girl, aims to please, great attitude and fairly open menu. Pm for number.
    Your messages limit is hit. Clear some space.

  6. #25889
    Quote Originally Posted by AveryLaser5166  [View Original Post]
    One of my UTR's is looking to expand her client base and gave consent to share her number. 5'4, 110 lbs, long hair brunette, blue eyes, perky firm smaller tits, nice little eraser tip nips and a very tight pussy w bigger meaty lips. Actually a pretty normal girl, aims to please, great attitude and fairly open menu. Pm for number.
    I tried PM'ing for the number. Seems your inbox is full. I'll try again later!!

  7. #25888

    UTR Spinner Seeking Regulars

    One of my UTR's is looking to expand her client base and gave consent to share her number. 5'4, 110 lbs, long hair brunette, blue eyes, perky firm smaller tits, nice little eraser tip nips and a very tight pussy w bigger meaty lips. Actually a pretty normal girl, aims to please, great attitude and fairly open menu. Pm for number.

  8. #25887

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    She's still around, saw her again earlier this year.

    Does she no longer bounce back and forth? I think she still keeps a place in Racine but does not host out of there anymore.
    Macie had a place near Marquette U. downtown for a number of years. Wasn't aware of any place in Racine. She's only servicing Chicago land now as far as I know. You mentioned Johnkat in an earlier post. I haven't seen him on here in many years. A girl he turned me and others onto lived in the same building at that time. She said he wasn't doing too well.

  9. #25886
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBear  [View Original Post]
    We sent Macie your way. If she's still around it would be a solid choice.

    You might want to wait until you get back home. Maybe there is a safe, sane, reasonable provider in the Milwaukee area but it would be searching the haystack for a needle, sad to say.
    She's still around, saw her again earlier this year.

    Does she no longer bounce back and forth? I think she still keeps a place in Racine but does not host out of there anymore.

  10. #25885
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize her from before or is she really new to the hobby?

    Reminds me of a youngish girl with really big tits who posted as "Italian" back in summer of 2024 and then dissapeared after 4-6 months.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/605187335149
    I see another post ("little freak") with different pics & number but similar verbiage. Looks like Zoyaaa's new avatar or someone playing games.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/482603019910
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7192.jpg‎  

  11. #25884
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Hi Family. Senior from Chicago coming up to see my parents and looking for recommendations. Milwaukee was actually where my hobbying started 10+ years ago, miss the old posts by JohnKat.

    If anyone has any good UTRs or escorts with good incalls, please let me know. Happy to return the favor if you ever find yourself south.
    Sammi Love.

    I would recommend. Had a dream with her recently. Safe location. Hotel in Brookfield. It can be difficult to get immediate response the first time, but once she replies the first time, prompt text exchange thereafter. 3 call system. On first call she will give a landmark close to hotel. On second call she will give you name of the hotel which would be 2-3 minutes away from the landmark. On 3rd call she will give you the room number.

    This was my second time seeing her. First time was few years ago. As others have mentioned, she has lost a lot of weight but still has the same level of service. She is GFE. She was much more relaxed and open this time may be because I was a repeat visitor. Didn't lay out any rules or limitations as she did the first time. Overall a great time.

    Yes she is a bit expensive but I guess that's the price you pay for someone safe and sane in Milwaukee.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sammilove

  12. #25883

    New girl? Big Freakk

    Anyone recognize her from before or is she really new to the hobby?

    Reminds me of a youngish girl with really big tits who posted as "Italian" back in summer of 2024 and then dissapeared after 4-6 months.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/605187335149
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7188.jpg‎  

  13. #25882
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Hi Family. Senior from Chicago coming up to see my parents and looking for recommendations. Milwaukee was actually where my hobbying started 10+ years ago, miss the old posts by JohnKat.

    If anyone has any good UTRs or escorts with good incalls, please let me know. Happy to return the favor if you ever find yourself south.
    We sent Macie your way. If she's still around it would be a solid choice.

    You might want to wait until you get back home. Maybe there is a safe, sane, reasonable provider in the Milwaukee area but it would be searching the haystack for a needle, sad to say.

  14. #25881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 261

    Somewhat

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveToEatPuss  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone entered in a non client relationship with an escort? I know rule 3 1 is you must accept their job and not try to get them to quite. It is not as easy as you you might think but can be done but they will never be able to treat you with true affection. Thoughts?
    The closest I came to a non-client relationship with an escort was this. I was living in a different state in a mid size city. I met a provider who was a beautician as her main job but escorted in different cities (mine included) on the side. The first time we met she was traveling with a friend so it was the three of us in the hotel room. Her friend goes to the bathroom while we do our thing. We clicked. After many positions we took a break and make small talk (which is where I learned her backstory) and she shows me photos of her kid. At about that time, her partner comes out of the bathroom (she fell asleep in there) and her partner makes fun of us for not still having sex. So she starts ordering us around and we do as she says until we could do no more. I give her an extra tip for the extra time and head home. A few weeks later I see on back page (yes this was a long time ago) that she is back in town so I make another appointment. The second time was just as fun as the first. Well, a couple more visits and things change. She starts calling me before she comes up to check my interest. Always a yes for me and I see her in late morning when she arrives, I give her cash for the room, we get a room, go at it like teenagers (I was in my 50's and she was in her mid 20's) for extended periods. We would shower, have lunch at a restaurant, I'd drop her off at the hotel and go our separate ways. So there was still money involved but by no means was it market rate. It was mutually beneficial and very cordial. I retired from my job and moved away some time later but did have a banger of a goodbye session. I kept an eye on her ads after I left and she became even kinkier over time. Got into couples, women, bondage, S&M, etc. I don't think either of us had any romantic intentions but I'd say we were friends.

  15. #25880

    Visiting Milwaukee

    Hi Family. Senior from Chicago coming up to see my parents and looking for recommendations. Milwaukee was actually where my hobbying started 10+ years ago, miss the old posts by JohnKat.

    If anyone has any good UTRs or escorts with good incalls, please let me know. Happy to return the favor if you ever find yourself south.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape