Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 1224 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 592 1092 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 18352
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16987
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    I'd say that chick is okay looking but not sure I'd pay for it. Maybe $100 or $200 if she let me hit it raw. I know alot of dudes ***** and complain on here but I know from experience that there are better options then this chick.
    The only reason I'd be willing to go up to 500 on this one is her age. In my book, there are obviously exceptions, but the SB age limit is at 25, and chicks under that age limit will get the premium. Anything over that goes into prostitute / escort categor, where I start lowering the rates and willing to pay less.

  2. #16986
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    No brainer why Bunny is hopping on the 900 train thanks to the simps and stalkers. I'm going to see what she'll quote me with covers and some rizzing.
    In your pricing discussion, also account for the fact that she's become a community cum bucket.

  3. #16985
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    Hell no. Average looking and 29 years of age. No more than 400/500.

  4. #16984
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    Just for shits and giggles I hit up Star again. Previously she did not respond to me. This time she responded and threw out $5 k. I just responded no so she then dropped to $1 k. Again I said no since I wanted weekly meets. She then goes to $500. She is supposed to reach out after her latest tour collecting jizz in Miami and NYC but I'm not about to touch that dirty chochie let alone stick my dick in it.
    I agree with you brother on star. BTW that's a steepest drop I've ever seen lmao from 5 k to 500. You are a master negotiator brother, nicely done!

  5. #16983
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    No brainer why Bunny is hopping on the 900 train thanks to the simps and stalkers. I'm going to see what she'll quote me with covers and some rizzing.
    500 or 600 tops. She's also lying about her age (I've confirmed, she's 28) so use that in your advantage. Good luck brother and safe hunting.

  6. #16982

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingalexander  [View Original Post]
    So I have to know who is actually paying these prices or are they just quoting them hoping someone is desperate enough to take it.

    I contacted Star today and she quoted me a minimum 1 k for a max 2 hours. And 2500 for a threesome with her friend. I definitely declined, 500 an hour is escorts numbers probably high end at that. I got SBs I could get at least 4 hours with that or more.
    Just for shits and giggles I hit up Star again. Previously she did not respond to me. This time she responded and threw out $5 k. I just responded no so she then dropped to $1 k. Again I said no since I wanted weekly meets. She then goes to $500. She is supposed to reach out after her latest tour collecting jizz in Miami and NYC but I'm not about to touch that dirty chochie let alone stick my dick in it.

  7. #16981

    Traveling Pros.

    Tati is back. Had her own thread at one point.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-acfcc0618cb8

    Got a random message from this group of pros in town for the weekend.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-78ae41d477c3

  8. #16980

    Blocked Brother

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    Trying to see if this chick blocked me. Can some check and see if this link opens anything.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-d1cd5128a444
    She blocked you bro. At the end of the day as long as you have a number you are still good. These bitches block you because they do not want you to see how many other dudes they are fucking. These girls are prostitutes no matter what they claim to be. It's just a temporary hole for you to put your dick in but know that others are doing the same.

  9. #16979

    $800

    * wants $800. Lurkers have at her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-cba6a84dd256

  10. #16978

    To each his own

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    I saw her on seeking and contemplated if I should contact her but 700+ is a deal breaker. She's 500 at best. She does have the age (23) going for her and decent body but that alone doesn't warrant for above 500. I'd pass as well.
    I'd say that chick is okay looking but not sure I'd pay for it. Maybe $100 or $200 if she let me hit it raw. I know alot of dudes ***** and complain on here but I know from experience that there are better options then this chick.

  11. #16977

    Miss popularity

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    This one seem unwilling to get off the 1 k horse. She once was 500.

    And our fav Bunny just hiked to 900. Take about inflation!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-c83aa0d6e8bc
    No brainer why Bunny is hopping on the 900 train thanks to the simps and stalkers. I'm going to see what she'll quote me with covers and some rizzing.

  12. #16976
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    This one seem unwilling to get off the 1 k horse. She once was 500.

    And our fav Bunny just hiked to 900. Take about inflation!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-c83aa0d6e8bc
    That makes no sense for them, especially if they are already high volume, as they will push off everyone. I guess they try to improve the margins as opposed to increasing the revenue, but if you are kind of damaged goods already with high mileage, tough to command that type of rates.

  13. #16975
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    This one seem unwilling to get off the 1 k horse. She once was 500.

    And our fav Bunny just hiked to 900. Take about inflation!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-c83aa0d6e8bc
    This is crazy. I've actually been with both for 500. Neither are worth more. Maybe another 100/200 for extras but that's about it. Both are pretty high volume so that kinda eliminates any differences between then and the prototypical prostitutes. Both are over the golden age limit of 25 as well so yeah. Hell no. There are options on the other side that provide much better value.

  14. #16974
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    The asks are seldom proportional to reality in DC. Maybe some get close on rare occasion. For most, probably not. And then they're are great women who are reasonable, want chemistry, and in it for the fun. Leaving the delusional ones online 24/7 getting frustrated why Tik Tok or Reddit lied to them.

    Case in point. Says she gets 700 +. I passed. I was curious, and she's sweet, but I've got better prospects. Not to mention "old friends" that are hotter who I still see occasionally for notably less.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-6a66d9ff93fb

    I think 500 +/- 100 is reality in the DMV for a guy that's respectful, treats a woman well, and has at least some game. And if you are doing hotels, occasional gifts, and dinners, you're averaging more per date. Then if you have more than one SB you're spending monthly amounts that suggest you do better than many financially. Until an avg looking 20 year old calls you broke LOL.
    I saw her on seeking and contemplated if I should contact her but 700+ is a deal breaker. She's 500 at best. She does have the age (23) going for her and decent body but that alone doesn't warrant for above 500. I'd pass as well.

  15. #16973
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySop  [View Original Post]
    I know lot of hobbyists in the area and I can tell you no one I know is paying or willing to pay that type of prices. Generally on average folks I know pay about 500. They could ask for 10 k if they want to no one is stopping them but as far as getting someone to dish out that type of cash, good luck.
    This one seem unwilling to get off the 1 k horse. She once was 500.

    And our fav Bunny just hiked to 900. Take about inflation!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-c83aa0d6e8bc

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape