Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 5848
-
05-21-26 10:16 #5653Senior Member

Posts: 2931Taylor has been on my tdl for soooo long I need to check that box.
Originally Posted by WestWard69
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 20:25 #5652Regular Member

Posts: 20Raveness not yet. Hopefully after World Cup. Have a lot traveling coming up.
Originally Posted by Ebech
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 18:55 #5651Senior Member

Posts: 502Handle or link?
Originally Posted by Ebech
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 18:45 #5650Senior Member

Posts: 74Hitting both raw?
Originally Posted by WestWard69
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 20:19 #5649Senior Member

Posts: 63Poor Choice
Poor Choice on my part. Decent response. Opted for BBBJ upgrade for some stupid reason. First to respond I guess. Anyways. Doesn't look like ad for the most part, larger, oddly shaped, large unkept Bush (some people are into that). She has 2 dogs, puppy has been pooping on the floor and she is slacking in the cleaning it up department. Took 5-6 minutes for her to get ready and I'm 99% sure my time had already started. When she finally got her attention correct she pulled a condom out and cut the tip off and attempted to put the tip on my tip before the BJ. I had no words. Couple head bobs and she start doing a AMP style jackhammer HJ. Nothing was happening on my end at this point. I ask if we could do CFS, since this wasnt going well. She said okay and proceded to take several minutes "preparing for this". By that time shit just wasnt happening at all on my end. Couple minutes later her alarm goes off and that's the end of it. 1/10 would not recommend unless your thing is being disappointed.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/208125183
-
05-19-26 20:02 #5648Regular Member

Posts: 20I always have her for multiple hours with another girl on the board. Blonde also. With the other girl now she will now eat cum from the other providers hole. Baby steps.
Originally Posted by Ebech
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 19:46 #5647Regular Member

Posts: 18https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...liefox.536608/#xfmgMedia.
Originally Posted by Snugfit
[View Original Post]
She had two alerts but it looks like one got deleted. The one that's still up is about her ripping a guy off on an overnight appt, tread carefully.
-
05-19-26 10:32 #5646Senior Member

Posts: 74Care to elaborate? She has been on my TDL for awhile but I am unclear if she even offers msog.
Originally Posted by WestWard69
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 09:53 #5645Senior Member

Posts: 2931I was blunt about what I wanted and she said no.
Originally Posted by WestWard69
[View Original Post]
I pay to play. I don't want to invest in maybe.
-
05-18-26 18:50 #5644Senior Member

Posts: 1140An ugly, fat safety girl? Not sure why you're even bothering to ask. There's infinite options of those.
Originally Posted by HotCold69
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 16:08 #5643Senior Member

Posts: 65Hoping for intel
I am wondering if anyone has seen her? I am always a bit suspicious of girls with no profile on review sites. She texts well enough and gives me the right vibes.
Mandy.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/208046045
-
05-17-26 18:10 #5642Senior Member

Posts: 51Ellie Fox
Hey Guys,
I usually post in the forums up north in WA. Coming into town in a couple of weeks and was thinking of treating myself to an overnight. Anyone have any experience with Ellie Fox?
https://tryst.link/escort/ellie-fox
Or any recommendations in a submissive provider?
Thanks,
Snug.
-
05-17-26 16:39 #5641Regular Member

Posts: 20Work in progress
Been working her for a bit. Each time she opening up to more things.
-
05-17-26 12:49 #5640Regular Member

Posts: 12Got it once with her but not on subsequent visits so I imagine it's YMMV, but definitely possible.
Originally Posted by RileySmom
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 01:40 #5639Senior Member

Posts: 1872Xolily
I have seen the picture of her with the door in it before. Certainly hot as fuck. Worth doing I am sure. Likely 19 to 20, the door shot was taken last September 2025 Does not matter. I would nail her in a second. Might have too.
Thanks for posing.












Reply With Quote




