The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 24834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24354

    Still play

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeStevens  [View Original Post]
    Some of You may remember Lacey from years ago who lived in Plainfield behind the High School. She use to be a regular of mine. Then I moved away. Does anyone know if she is still around. Thanks fellows.
    We still play together. She lays low but crazy fun as always.

  2. #24353

    Ash needs to do better at responding to messages

    Quote Originally Posted by CDog2345  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I just Ash and have to say that I was very impressed! I've had a preggo kink and was finally able to check that off the list. And for whoever asked about her lactating, she is it's just limited before the baby comes. Pretty cool and tasty though! She was super sweet and we chatted for a few before an excellent BBBJ that had me squirming almost immediately. Followed by missionary with dfk and doggy. She definitely knows what she's doing and has a very high sex drive right now while pregnant. Please please be good to her guys. She's due in 3 weeks so your time is limited. I plan to return as much as I can before she gives birth.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...278/3173667312

    CDog.
    She needs to reapond to her messages when clients reach out to her.

    I've attempted to contact her three times 1st and 3rd attempts crickets. 2nd attempt we had a back and forth for set up then crickets.

  3. #24352

    Adding for Ash

    Hey guys, I just Ash and have to say that I was very impressed! I've had a preggo kink and was finally able to check that off the list. And for whoever asked about her lactating, she is it's just limited before the baby comes. Pretty cool and tasty though! She was super sweet and we chatted for a few before an excellent BBBJ that had me squirming almost immediately. Followed by missionary with dfk and doggy. She definitely knows what she's doing and has a very high sex drive right now while pregnant. Please please be good to her guys. She's due in 3 weeks so your time is limited. I plan to return as much as I can before she gives birth.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...278/3173667312

    CDog.

  4. #24351

    Lacey

    Some of You may remember Lacey from years ago who lived in Plainfield behind the High School. She use to be a regular of mine. Then I moved away. Does anyone know if she is still around. Thanks fellows.

  5. #24350

    DI or EROS for May visit

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallPP  [View Original Post]
    Hey yall,

    I'm going to be visiting indy at the end of May and was wondering if you had any recommendations on who I should would be a good visit. Its a long time till my trip but I figured I'd ask ahead of time so I can plan something out.
    Both DI (they got forum on Indianapolis page) and EROS have several options. DI forum always has options and many reviews. As you can expect hard to say who is around when you visiting.

  6. #24349

    Might have to try again

    Ran across her post again today and might have to give it another shot. Thats on my bucketlist along with breastfeeding if she allows. Her rack is nice from what I can see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Majo1180  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ash so now I'm 3 for 3 from my previous report LOL. Tried seeing her a couple days prior, drove all the way out to her location and then crickets. We were communicating up until about 15 minutes prior to me arriving that day. She messaged me an hour after I left saying she had went to sleep waiting. Who knows if that's true or not. Normally I wouldn't try again after a failed attempt like that, but she was very apologetic on the follow up texts and I told her I'd be in her area again in a couple of days and would reach out then. When I reached out a couple days later she responded almost immediately and we set up another meet. This time she promised to stay awake and sent room number at her southside hotel. I arrived and she is in fact the real deal. Her pics are accurate and she is currently 8 months preggo. Sat down for a few and she shared a good chunk of her life story as many of these ladies tend to like to do. After that we got comfortable and I can say she has a sexy preggo body. The kind that will go back to normal after she pops the baby out. BBBJ skills were on point and it's been a minute since I've been in some preggo pussy but hers was damn good and creamy. Race week prices will be displacing her soon and obviously the clock is ticking before that baby comes. If you can get ahold of her she's worth the visit. Will probably try to repeat before her pregnancy ends.

  7. #24348

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfIndy  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents. Any intel on BAM? https://skipthegames.com/posts/beech...a/241339580895.

    Thanks.
    I saw her once about 10 years ago and she was terrible. Bad hygiene and the definition of a dead fish for the deed. She was also using the same pics back then, so I can only imagine what she looks like these days. I would avoid this one.

  8. #24347

    No information

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfIndy  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents. Any intel on BAM? https://skipthegames.com/posts/beech...a/241339580895.

    Thanks.
    But if she prefers outcall, why is her rate higher for outcall?

  9. #24346
    Quote Originally Posted by TurnpikeProwle  [View Original Post]
    Decided to dive in and test the waters, lots of options but went with Roo after reading her reviews. Looks as advertised pretty face, small face, and attractive eyes, and a massage that melted my whole body. Overall a very good time, greeted me in a sexy crop dress, and from there things became a bit of a blur. DFK, BBBJ, had some fun with rim, tasted her with some 69 and really had a flurry of positions, doggy being my favorite view. Her BBBJ though was also a highlight, great licking and played with my balls expertly. Paid the upcharge for BB and glad I did, she felt amazing, and the grand finale was her riding me and really taking it all like without issue. I found myself extremely happy and would see Roo again. Enjoy, not sure how long she's around.

    https://good-heaven.com/roo/

    $360 hr plus $100 bb.
    FYI- there's another thread specifically for Korean girls. Which includes GH.

  10. #24345

    Roo was a good time

    Decided to dive in and test the waters, lots of options but went with Roo after reading her reviews. Looks as advertised pretty face, small face, and attractive eyes, and a massage that melted my whole body. Overall a very good time, greeted me in a sexy crop dress, and from there things became a bit of a blur. DFK, BBBJ, had some fun with rim, tasted her with some 69 and really had a flurry of positions, doggy being my favorite view. Her BBBJ though was also a highlight, great licking and played with my balls expertly. Paid the upcharge for BB and glad I did, she felt amazing, and the grand finale was her riding me and really taking it all like without issue. I found myself extremely happy and would see Roo again. Enjoy, not sure how long she's around.

    https://good-heaven.com/roo/

    $360 hr plus $100 bb.

  11. #24344

    Anyone seen BAM?

    Hello Gents. Any intel on BAM? https://skipthegames.com/posts/beech...a/241339580895.

    Thanks.

  12. #24343

    Jayla

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyGuy98  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out twice. Set something up for yesterday, then was silent the day of. Maybe she was busy, but I won't be wasting anymore time trying to see her.
    I saw her when she was with DI. My session with her was just meh at best. She was not done up at all and looked as if she hadn't showered for the day. She seemed disinterested in the session and complained about various things. I know everyone has a bad day but I definitely wouldn't risk it for what she's asking now. Her body is pretty nice but that was the best thing for me.

  13. #24342
    Quote Originally Posted by LegoCube01  [View Original Post]
    You were willing to pay $450 h / $350 hh?
    350/450? Wow yeah no- I'm out.

  14. #24341
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyGuy98  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out twice. Set something up for yesterday, then was silent the day of. Maybe she was busy, but I won't be wasting anymore time trying to see her.
    You were willing to pay $450 h / $350 hh?

  15. #24340
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyStrandy  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Ava Marie / Jayla is back! I have wanted to she for a long time but was unable to during her DI days. Has anybody been able to see her recently? If the schedule aligns I will definitely try to schedule a time to see for myself and report back. But if have anybody has seen her recently and or has any info to share, that would be appreciated!

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7216808.htm?cat=1

    Stay safe,
    This chick wants $450 for an hour. Yeah no! She's a 5 at best.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape