Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 18672
-
05-19-26 16:46 #17652I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.

Posts: 127Sun City Fun at Gold Panda
I got to go back and get a four hand special with Fendi and Angela. I had a wonderful experience. Desert is right. Fendi and Angela wore me out. Let with a big grin and no milk.
Originally Posted by Desertmonger69
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 16:44 #17651Regular Member

Posts: 11Apple Massage / Gilbert
TOFTT. Location AZ ave / Baseline by Walmart gas station. Ratings scale. Therapist Jenni, middle age, pretty enough and sweet personality. No English. Massage 6/10. Experience 6/10. Fun 0/10.
Nothing but massage happening here.
-
05-19-26 16:14 #17650Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Strawberry Fiona
If you go back and read one of my past reviews. I had a 6 hand with Fiona, Strawberry and Maggie. Unfortunately now it sounds like Fiona is no longer working there.
Originally Posted by Dew969
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 16:10 #17649Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Sugar
Unfortunately Sugar had an emergency and left yesterday back to New York. I will keep you updated if she's coming back anytime soon!
Originally Posted by Dew969
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 15:51 #17648Regular Member

Posts: 4Fun time with Lina
I carved out some time today to visit the oasis on 51st. I've been there before, but this time I was greeted at the reception window by a curvy young woman named Lina. She stands about 5 ft 4 in tall, is 27 years old, and has long black hair. What I really loved about her was her pair of natural large breasts and a big, voluptuous backside. I opted for 1 hour as I wanted TS. She led me back to the room, and I handed over $. 8 and told her I wanted tonsrart with a table shower. I gave her the tip upfront to make it clear that I was looking for a more creative, special style of table shower. She stepped out for about a minute to set up the shower area, then led me back. She undressed, had me lie face-down on the table, wet my body, and applied body wash all over me. The most enjoyable part was when she climbed on top of me and slid her body up and down against mine. After that, she rinsed me off thoroughly, had me flip over onto my back, applied body wash again, and repeated the up-and-down sliding motion. By this point, junior was starting to get restless. Once she had rinsed all the soap off me, she began to tease and play with it right there on the shower table. She turned around getting into 69 and brought me so close to the edge that I nearly lost control—until I gave her large, shapely ass a few pats to signal that it was time for us to head into the other room. She then had me stand beside the shower table to give me one final rinse and wrapped a towel around me. She led me—still dripping wet—into the room. Once inside, she didn't start with the massage right away; instead, she had me lie down and squeezed her tits around jr and gave some Russian. She then worked her way up to my torso and finally to my face, rubbing her breasts back and forth across it—she was being so playful! I wanted to sink my teeth into those ample curves; she kept teasing me, sliding away just as I was about to take a bite. But with a little patience on my part, those big breasts eventually found their way right into my mouth. After suckling on them for a while, she turned around and sat right down on my face, rubbing her sexy, sweet pussy back and forth against it. She seemed to really enjoy the sensation of my lips and tongue. As I teased her clit with my tongue, she moaned in pleasure; I could feel her reaching a climax, all while she kept sucking jr like a champ, her pace shifting from slow and steady to rapid and intense. I couldn't hold back any longer, so I had her lie down, and junior began his own exploration. We tried a few options before ultimately concluding our enjoyment in the traditional missionary style. Afterward, she brought over a hot towel to help me clean up. I had arrived just after 3 pm—and seeing that there was still some time left on the clock, she gave me a brief massage. I truly hope that the next time I visit, I'll be lucky enough to encounter such a patient and delightful girl again.
-
05-19-26 14:50 #17647Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174Getting Fancy with Eva? Or getting Cozy with Lulu?
Originally Posted by RubNTug1
[View Original Post]
Oh wow Eva is back at Infinity?! She was one of my favorites at her maiden voyage in Phoenix at Fancy and Cozy. Will definitely need to pay her a visit soon. I know there's lots of girls lately that excel at providing a GFE experience, but no one does it better than Eva.
Originally Posted by TXChimpo
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 14:44 #17646Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61Strawberry and Fiona
Has anyone tried both Strawberry and Fiona yet? Would love to hear any local regulars chime in on how the two girls compare in terms of looks and service. Seen a lot of great reviews for both lately and trying to decide who to pick.
Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 14:40 #17645Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61lucky sugar?
Does anyone know if sugar is still at lucky? I am curious about her and tempted to check her out.
Originally Posted by RubNTug1
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 14:37 #17644Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 42Dreams are better than Reality.
Had a wonderful Dream this morning. It was so good I didn't even want to wake up! Coming back to reality sucks.
Originally Posted by RubNTug1
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 14:19 #17643Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 12Fiona no longer at Red 8
I stopped by to see Fiona off your review and they said she is no longer there. They said a new girl would be here in a day or two.
Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882
[View Original Post]
I decided to maybe come back when I'm in the area again for work next week.
I did stop by a new place I just noticed off of 67th ave Olive. It's called Ruby Spa. They had two girls working. The one I was with name is Coco. I can't remember the other girls name. Place very clean and no one showed up the whole time I was there. I might if found a hidden gem.
-
05-19-26 13:37 #17642Senior Member

Posts: 38Fiona / RED 8
Thought I would give RED 8 another shot after a lackluster performance last time. Ended up with Fiona this time. She is a very cute, sweet and pretty girl that you can't take your eyes off. Small build but everything at the right proportions. Not too skinny either. She went through her whole routine before the main event. Just went with the flow. She was very accommodative during the main event and went through all the desired positions. No complaints or push back. And seemed to enjoy it also which is always positive. 10 more days in town. Strongly recommended before you lose the opportunity.
-
05-18-26 17:46 #17641Banned Member

Posts: 13Eva
OMG, I wonder where she was, totally beautiful and yes amazing GFE. Last time I seen her it was when Fancy Spa was a thing, RNT thanks for the heads up. I might have to stop by tomorrow as soon as they open LOL.
Originally Posted by RubNTug1
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 17:36 #17640Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Dream Lucky Spa
Stopped by to see Dream this morning before I head out of town Wednesday. Once we got in the room we both started undressing and when we were both undressed we locked lips and started kissing passionately and she reached down and started slowly stroking my cock. I picked her up and carried her to the table and laid her down. The whole time we never stopped kissing. I reached down and put my cock above her clit and started grinding her. She started breathing heavy so I kissed my way down to please her. I started by teasing her, kissing her clit and pussy and would start kissing her legs, the whole time she was pulling on my head to lick her clit more. I continued teasing her and when I finally committed she was already very wet and sensitive. I like to suck her clit while still slowly flicking my tongue on her clit. Today it had her more vocal than normal because she was letting out moans and kept saying OMG while her body was quivering. When she finally had her orgasm she was bucking and shaking on the table. I continued kissing her inner thighs and slowly rubbing my fingers about an inch above her clit. This had her shaking even more and had me wanting more but she tapped on my head. I kissed my way up and she started kissing me aggressively and said I suck you. Okay. Now she's returning the favor. Her blowjob today felt amazing. She knows how I like it and was sensual and sloppy at the same time. She spend at least 10 minutes giving me a blowjob before she stopped and said I want you. On goes the hat. We started in standing missionary with slow long, deep strokes. Seems like she definitely likes it this way. She would quiver and say OMG. The whole time one hand grabbing her tits and the other rubbing her clit slowly. We did this for awhile until I rolled her on her side for some standing side action. This is where I started to pick up the pace and she put her hand against the wall to push back. When I was getting close I had her get on the table for some k-9 to finish. She laid on the table rolled over and pulled me down to kiss some more. We did this for a little bit until we both caught our breaths. She cleaned me up and when I was leaving I visited with Lily and Dream for about 30 minutes. Guys if you haven't been by Lucky Spa to see Dream you're missing out. She's been reviewed on here a lot. One of the better girls in the valley. Also Lily is a little firecracker. She's like the energizer bunny. She will wear you out!!
-
05-18-26 14:04 #17639Banned Member

Posts: 8100% agree with this take. Fendi has superb Table shower skills. Wet sliding camel slides into bareback CG was wildly fun. Felt like I was in an actual porn scene going from pussy to mouth back and forth.
Originally Posted by GrimOwls
[View Original Post]
In doggie I had a grip of her ass with a thumb up that booty hole as I was clapping them cheeks. Not only the full wild service, but her incredible body and facial beauty makes her a must see gem in my humble opinion.
-
05-18-26 13:07 #17638Banned Member

Posts: 8Fendi. Gold Panda in Sun City
Yooo ya'll need to try out this Eurasian queen Fendi. Super hot body, enhanced perfectly shaped tits and ass along a Latina shaped hourglass body, with pristine light Asian fair skin and a sexual endurance that rivals any young sorority girl. Fendi is Chinese, but has eastern European facial features, stands at about 5'5" or so. Thick curvy body that screams perfection. Her ass is insanely nice to grab onto. No tattoos, and this cute stick on ravers glitter makeup on her face.
Everything about Fendi's sessions are unique. Her foreplay had a sucking cat bath and felt like moving suction cup therapy. She rims like no other. And her BBBJ had ample amounts of DT (I'm average, and I think she could prob chow down on a Mandingo no problem) but was super intense on the tip, some pre cum came out due to this. Also she has an open menu with BBFS. A dream girl to get into like that, I took the bite and went away with some nice CG, Missionary and doggie. Super hot doggie as she throws it back and soon I'm busting deep into that pink kitty. She stays and lets me watch as she pushes it out. Literally something out of a porno and it's available here in Sun City somehow. Fendi is open for a lot of stuff, and is also super beautiful so def come check it out.











Reply With Quote





