Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 17695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17155

    Are adds like these legit?

    Just curious, as I am new to this and branching out a little from my comfort zone. Are adds like this from this site or any others legit, or should myself and others stay away?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...s/895083955586

  2. #17154

    "Ani"

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    Sent a text. Replied with rates. Answered questions. Set a time.

    Showed up to spit, she asked for a photo of the building off Wilson Ave, gave me the room number. This spot always gives me the willies as if it's going to be a sting but didn't see any signs of one.

    Knocked, two girls were in the room, other went into the bathroom while I chatted with Ani. She hides lots of damage very well in her pics. Tits have very dark scars from horizontally and under the tits, belly below button has same, dark scars. She is short and petite though and very cute.

    CBJ, positions of my choice, vocal and fun. Simple conversation overall, nothing special about it. Juan twenty (get it?) for a short conversation. Probably wouldn't repeat. A few other Latina ads gave the same address as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/208187051
    I checked this ad a while ago, first image comes up as an OF profile pic "Bety Gaxiola": https://fapello.com/bety-gaxiola/190/.

  3. #17153
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    4 Roses for the Hour.

  4. #17152

    Ani. Petite Latina

    Sent a text. Replied with rates. Answered questions. Set a time.

    Showed up to spit, she asked for a photo of the building off Wilson Ave, gave me the room number. This spot always gives me the willies as if it's going to be a sting but didn't see any signs of one.

    Knocked, two girls were in the room, other went into the bathroom while I chatted with Ani. She hides lots of damage very well in her pics. Tits have very dark scars from horizontally and under the tits, belly below button has same, dark scars. She is short and petite though and very cute.

    CBJ, positions of my choice, vocal and fun. Simple conversation overall, nothing special about it. Juan twenty (get it?) for a short conversation. Probably wouldn't repeat. A few other Latina ads gave the same address as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/208187051

  5. #17151
    Quote Originally Posted by Southsiide87  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/208175255

    She gave me the address to location very close and then gave easy directions to walk to her front door. Looked very cute when I opened the door & she gave me a kiss on the cheek. Got the FH this time so we chatted for a min to get comfortable. Then she gave me one the best bbbjs I've had in a while. I was ready so put on the hat and she got on top and she definitely puts the effort in. Bent her over after that and she can take a pounding. Pulled out and took the hat off and she swallowed every last drop. Defanitly going to repeat. Place was well put together and very pleasant environment.
    What was the damage?

  6. #17150

    Camila rose

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/208175255

    She gave me the address to location very close and then gave easy directions to walk to her front door. Looked very cute when I opened the door & she gave me a kiss on the cheek. Got the FH this time so we chatted for a min to get comfortable. Then she gave me one the best bbbjs I've had in a while. I was ready so put on the hat and she got on top and she definitely puts the effort in. Bent her over after that and she can take a pounding. Pulled out and took the hat off and she swallowed every last drop. Defanitly going to repeat. Place was well put together and very pleasant environment.

  7. #17149

    Wilson ave

    Quote Originally Posted by MkeMike  [View Original Post]
    Saw Carol, Cuban, FS QV 120, good attitude, easy appointment and place in WilsonAv not bad. Not the same person as in the pics, she is much darker skin and more heavy, the pictures look much better, from another person.

    But for the price, place and attitude no regrets, stress gone.

    917-xxx-0210 .

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207906724 ,
    So is the wilson ave location a mo / no-tel, or a residence? I'm 100% assuming the pictures of any of those girls will not be accurate, but hopefully not far off what's displayed. BBJ though?

  8. #17148

    Passion 200 bbj /30 m massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that heads up about covered BJ. The only thing my old ass is looking for these day is BBBJ and perhaps a massage to go with it.
    Passion quoted me 75 for 30 min massage, + 75 for CBJ or 125 for bbj, I'd rather spend 120 at an AMP for an hour massage with L1. I tried Magick once when she offered bbj for 100 but my spidey sense went off before money was transferred, I went home that day. Now she wants 175 anyways so that idea is dead.

  9. #17147

    Yes only covered

    You are right they do everything covered.

    Today I asked for her roommate that I saw yesterday when exiting, barbie, age 24, brown skin, chubby girl but not fat, not tall, ok face. 120 qv cfs. CBJ, ds, and ended mish. All covered, nothing bareback. No GFE.

    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Nice through text but covered everything. I am looking for bbj and cfs so I declined.

  10. #17146

    Dream

    Anybody know an AA girl calls herself Dream? Massage service in a rough part of north side.

  11. #17145
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Nice through text but covered everything. I am looking for bbj and cfs so I declined.
    Thanks for that heads up about covered BJ. The only thing my old ass is looking for these day is BBBJ and perhaps a massage to go with it.

  12. #17144

    CBJ only

    Quote Originally Posted by MkeMike  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your help, I didn't think of that before.

    I saw this latina girl, 120 qv cfs wilsonav. Same procedure, asked for picture of place and this time I did, it worked. She is thin and petite, not bad looking, she is 30 looks younger. Attitude is ok. Did quick cg and finished mish. Good value-price. 562-xxx-2124, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207897744.
    Nice through text but covered everything. I am looking for bbj and cfs so I declined.

  13. #17143

    Show Me State MILF

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/208081287

    So my apologies if this is written incorrectly. I don't really post here very often, but I felt that I should share about. The show me state MILF. Typical setup. I texted her and asked about donations for her time. She immediately replies back, not with the donation information, but hey, would you like to have a two girl session? She then texted me a picture of her and another girl. (this is obviously her girlfriend.) not going to lie they looked great together. Good communication and requires FaceTime verification. Not a problem. I get to the incall. We get inside and her girlfriend tells me to grab her tit. So your basic cop check. We take care of donation. This is where I messed up. I laid down on the bed. She has a lot of rules. No fiv, no BB, no anal, no kissing, no eating anything, no sucking anything on her. (her girlfriend was even more strict with what you can and can't do.) so it was basically mutual touch anything you want. They both started with a covered BJ. It was ok, pretty standard. Her girlfriend got on top of me then they basically switched. Show me state MILF then informs me that she cannot ride as well as her so I can either get on top of her or have her on all fours. I opted for all fours. Shot my load in the bag went to the bathroom to clean up. There is nothing that absolutely destroys the mood like finding six or seven condom wrappers laying around on the bathroom floor. I cleaned up, got dressed thanked them for a wonderful time and left. TLDR:

    The good.

    -very talkative during the session in a dirty way.

    - we'll sit there and tell you that you have the biggest cock they've ever seen.

    - she's actually a very nice person same with her girlfriend.

    The Bad:

    - lots of rules.

    - you can tell that they are kind of "acting" through the whole thing.

    I guess in all will I see them again I don't know maybe. I just feel like there are better options for the amount that you have to spend. Speaking of I got quoted 400 for a QV 600 for a HH and 800 for the HR. I opted for the HH.

  14. #17142
    Quote Originally Posted by MkeMike  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your help, I didn't think of that before.

    I saw this latina girl, 120 qv cfs wilsonav. Same procedure, asked for picture of place and this time I did, it worked. She is thin and petite, not bad looking, she is 30 looks younger. Attitude is ok. Did quick cg and finished mish. Good value-price. 562-xxx-2124, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207897744.
    This one was real, no games, she looks cute may have to try her out.

  15. #17141

    Brazilian Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one last month. Was desperate and she was available last minute.

    Good:

    She is hot, looks great bent over doing anal, is responsive, and communicated well.

    Bad:

    She is incredibly mechanical to the point it's basically an assembly line for her. I have never been with a provider more concerned with making sure a condom stays on during sex. Obviously it's a CBJ with no kissing. She also has a menu that she sticks too religiously. If you pay for the anal / BJ combo there are no options to add in regular sex as part of the session.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9015135683
    I saw her as well. Same experience. Very professional / responsive beforehand, but there is basically negative illusion of passion.

    That said, if you are into a thin waist (and I'm talking a true 22-23 inch waist), and big natural chest, there's no one better. Just be prepared. Only CBJ, doggy, and CG, no kissing anywhere, and she will seem very disinterested in the whole endeavor. She will also take you out right when you cum and give you a HJ to complete the orgasm (she requests that you let her know when you are about to cum).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape