Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15564

    Angela at New Lavender Spa

    You have less than two weeks left to have one of the best Asian massage experiences available. I called ahead because Angela is in high demand, if you expect to see her I would highly suggest doing the same. Angela is a beautiful woman with a near perfect body who gives a better massage than you will get at most parlors too. After the massage and a little teasing we moved too 69, the BBJ was excellent! From there she row rode me cowgirl and then to standing mish with greek. Highly recommended!

  2. #15563
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 7

    Sarah (Latina) at Life River Spa

    Wow definitely a good hookup time with Sarah. She's a Latina honey it's the first time in Vegas and I was happy to break that big booty in. She had an amazing ass for. It looks so firm standing straight and when she's bent over it just curved perfectly it gave me access to that sweet kitty of hers. Everything's covered but her BJ was solid she didn't what she was on her knees and I stood up leaning back against the table. There's a mirror in the room so the view of her ass and squat position was fantastic. I bent over the table I love how she opened up her cheeks by putting her hands behind her back to let me get in nice and deep. In the end I pulled out took the Jimmy off and finish on her ass cheeks. This is what Vegas is all about.

  3. #15562

    Luna Body Work Spa in Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by DonRoacher  [View Original Post]
    Walked in without anything booked, ended up drawing Lucy.

    Mid 30's, short and petite, average build with some curves. D cups and she's got a tattoo on her side. Sweet face and easy energy.

    Shower first, she soaped me down and pressed up on me, snuck in a few kisses while she worked.

    Back to the room and she started with some kissing and a slow HJ. Went into BBBJ from there, wet with decent tongue. Came up to kiss me a few times in between which kept the GFE going.

    Finished up and she cleaned me with a warm towel. Sat and talked for a couple minutes before I bounced.

    Gave 80 house and 110 donation. There was a little bit of going back and forth but nothing crazy.
    FYI for those trying to find this spot in Vegas, it's in Chicago I'm sure he meant to post it there.

    https://thespachicago.com/

  4. #15561

    Camille at Dream Blue Relax Spa

    After the weekend partying, needed something to unwind after all the chaos so I pulled up and ended up with Camille.

    Late 20's, somewhere around 28 to 30 range. Short and petite, D cups that sit nice on her frame, good curves on her for being small.

    Started with a table shower. She took her time scrubbing me down, hands moving slow, leaning in for kisses while she worked. Already on me before we even got to the room.

    Onto the bed and she climbed up next to me, more kissing and a slow HJ to start. Lot of teasing, fingers grazing my cock and balls, hand on my chest, kept the GFE energy up the whole time. Eased into BBBJ from there, wet with solid tongue work. She'd pull off to stroke and kiss me, then go back down.

    Wrapped up and went into cfs. Started mish with her legs hooked over my arms with some kissing. Flipped her into cg for a bit, then doggy to close it out.

    Cleaned me up after and we chilled for a few minutes before I ditched.

  5. #15560

    Lucy at Lunar Body Work

    Walked in without anything booked, ended up drawing Lucy.

    Mid 30's, short and petite, average build with some curves. D cups and she's got a tattoo on her side. Sweet face and easy energy.

    Shower first, she soaped me down and pressed up on me, snuck in a few kisses while she worked.

    Back to the room and she started with some kissing and a slow HJ. Went into BBBJ from there, wet with decent tongue. Came up to kiss me a few times in between which kept the GFE going.

    Finished up and she cleaned me with a warm towel. Sat and talked for a couple minutes before I bounced.

    Gave 80 house and 110 donation. There was a little bit of going back and forth but nothing crazy.

  6. #15559

    Cici at Perfect Day Spa

    Was needing release after not being able to find a provider at a Korg that interested me. Reading the posts here made me try AMPs again. I've tried to visit a few (won't bad mouth any) but I'm a looks person and if the girls looks don't do it for me, I walk out. Well after going to see one of my favorite bands, I decided to check out Perfect Day Spa. When I saw Cici (didn't know it was her) I was floored at how beautiful she was. I paid the house fee and was ushered to a room while she finished off with another client. When she came back she immediately started to stroke my dick and pull out her tits for me to suck on. She lifted her dress, showing me her pussy and we negotiated a price. I gave her the donation and leaned in for DFK, almost slipping it in raw. She completely undressed and I saw how good her body looks. Even the tattoo on her back didn't bother me (I tend not to like tattoos) and she wiped my dick then started BBBJ. After a bit, we put the condom on and started fucking her while she held against the wall. I moved her on the edge of the massage table and started in mish and started more dfk and sucking her tits. I'm pretty sure they're MMs but they were so soft that I enjoyed them. She ks a really passionate kisser. We then switched so that she was on top, alternating between dfk and sucking her tits. She can also take a pounding. I finished with her on top. I really enjoyed her 8/10. Maybe I'll see her or Apple or two girl tomorrow.

  7. #15558
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 93

    Eliza. Rose Spa

    New Latina pillow princess is at Rose Spa. Super hot busty body. Eliza is a short curvy lady with big natural tits, natural hourglass curves, and a hella of a natural ass. Both genetics and gym made, this oval shaped face babe has long dark silky hair that had a lovely floral scent. She has some tiny tattoos across her arms. She is a busty lady, but not fat at all. Soft but flat stomach, she has killer thunder thighs that I buried my face in between this session.

    Her massage skills were ok, somewhat relaxing across the back, but pretty quick. On the flip she drags her tits lightly on you, and it's such a turn on. When she gets her fingers caressing my cock, she smiled at me, and then we talked tip (80/180). Once I got assured the standard sugar, she stripped and got them pretty lips on my stiffy. Eliza is an eater, cause she was devouring all my man meat with a passion. Thorough, fast, and borderline aggressive, this BJ was getting me close to busting quickly. Had to escape that near cum experience by laying out his Latina for some DATY, munching on that box until the edge went away. She did allow some kitty rubbing, but seemed too new for FIV. Kitty was pretty tight and not warped up like most veteran girls in the game. Her O face was priceless, looked Asian at one point, and had a vice grip on the sheets of the massage table and she lets it loose.

    CFS time, and I get her first for missionary. Nice slow and controlled at first. She held my face like a long time telenovella lover, DFK in between the eye to eye mesmerizing stares. Very sensual and somewhat personal moment there. Most girls look away or are eye shutted. Went from lovers sex to studfucking in CG, this was a rodeo with my cock being the bull, and Eliza taming that beast, and in fact, smothering that mofo for both CG and RCG. The booty was incredible in RCG, had to get up for doggie and had some killer bang time here. I was a windup robot going a super fast mechanical pace on that kitty. Before busting, I was doing some slow strokes, watching them kitty lips hold onto me as I slide in and out. Super hot, and she enjoyed it too since she made a similar O moan as before. Ended up busting in the bag in doggie. After busting we layer in spoon position for a couple minutes with my cock in a cum filled bag still inside her. Like we took a post bang power nap, before we go back to reality and she gets me cleaned up and ready to go. I do take a shower in the back over there.

    On the way out, Eliza gives me a deep wet kiss and a spank in the ass before I walk out. Great piece of ass here every time.

  8. #15557

    Vivi. NPlus Spa

    Petite Chinese girl Vivi is a bareback princess who fulfilled all my PSE cravings. 5'3", maybe a 100 lbs, this petite but busty babe was a fun girl to play with. Dark straight hair with a very wonderful scent, trimmed kitty and a nice little asian booty. She has D cup silicones that had a great suck and feel to them.

    Table shower fun was nice. Clean, bubbly and relaxing. She used plenty amount of the nuru oil and was sliding all over me. Had some titty fuck action where she placed my cock in between her and was jerking the hell out of me. Rinsed off and soon she was gobbing all on that meat. The tongue action was super wet and soft, when I asked for it to be more wet, she proceeded to drop a gob of warm spit on me and jackhammered that natural lube to perfection. The deepthroat action was even better, and she was planting her chin straight to my balls. Little to no gag reflexes, she swallows man meat like a pro. The focus on the nuts was also unreal, felt like she was really trying to suck them off my body, stretched the hell out of that sack.

    Still with nuru oil all over herself, she slid on top of me, smiled and slipped that wiener right in that wet warm asian puss. CG in the table shower was super hot, she DFK me, and then rode the shit out of me. Balls deep in her and full on grinding, she was moving that cock in her like her fave toy.

    Back in the room, she started up the BJ again. Held that pretty hair as little handle bars and went at that pie hole. Pulled her up and layed her on the side of the table for super fast paced standing missionary. Loved the vibe here, she was asking for more, holding onto me, the table, legs all gripped around me. Spun her around for some doggie fun and the sight to see her kitty lips grip around my shaft was nice. On the pull out, seeing that kitty hold on to me was unreal. Also got in regular missionary which was super hot and full of tongue kissing fun. Blew my load on her stomach.

    Overall Vivi is a hell of a bang. Tight kitty, and you can get the full menu with it too. Was about $260 OTD.

  9. #15556

    Jenny at NN

    Quote Originally Posted by LvStory84  [View Original Post]
    Jenny comes in and immediately reads me like a book and goes face to face for some LFK playful exploration. I'm sure she would have immediately swallowed my tongue whole if she read me that way. Jenny's tongue is a shining star that leaves a noticeably impression. It's long and strong and she uses it well. Excellent and versatile kissing and cat bath. Her BBBJ was absolutely top shelf. She was soft, deep with just the right amount of suction. And that tongue was very active with licking and fluttering. She watched me intently throughout and needed no direction. My reactions led her around like a trained puppy, including fondling my balls and probing my asshole with her finger. She's an aggressive and active fuck buddy. She likes things a little rough and isn't shy about asking for what she wants. If demanding my cock "deeper" multiple times is evidence of speaking English, then Jenny is absolutely fluent because she screamed it about 5 times. LOL I particularly enjoyed that she quickly closed her legs and crossed her ankles in Mish. Friction friction friction! In DS she kept reaching back and slapping my ass like a jockey with a riding crop. I returned the favor and slapped her ass till it was red and warm. But all was well when I kissed it to make it better. Completion was very explosive, and she demanded that she remove the condom herself so she could "say hi to all the babies". I'm sure she's never done that before. LOL Ok. So I definitely liked fucking this girl enough to repeat with her when I want a seasoned pro. For a GND experience, I'll look elsewhere. I'm glad to have access to both varieties in this town. GFE, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, Mish, closed Mish, DS, prone bone, back to Mish. 150 tip plus. 6 house.
    Came to report on her, but someone beat me to it. Went for someone else, but she greeted me at entry. Instantly up on you, knows what you there for, and all about it. I was feeling her vibe, so went with her. This was a spot on report on her. If you like quiet and timid, she is not for you. If you like girls of action, she is a savage in the MP world. Girl is aggressive verbally and physically, and DTF. Had a similar experience, same rate. Be ready for her energy / vibe if you take her on.

  10. #15555
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 4

    Sasha at Life River Spa

    Made into town for a couple days. Had high expectations I was going to visit a few spots but unfortunately only made it around to visiting one place while I was here. I've been in town a handful of times but never dabbled into the massage scene until this trip. I heard you could find some open late or even 24/7 but unfortunately every night I was too far gone and didn't get to pull trigger on it this time. I sent out a few texts to a few places and got a couple reply's. Ended up rolling the dice and got an uber and headed over to Life River Spa. It was a fairly quick uber and uber dropped me off in a big strip mall parking lot. Sasha opened up the door and met me and god damn. Nice thick Latina with big titties and a fat ass. Just what the doctor ordered. Wasn't super familiar with pricing but she told me 60 for the 30 minute session. Handed that over and she took me on back to the room. Once inside Sasha was straight to the point. Asked me what I was looking for and told her I was trying to fuck. Told me $200 for FS. I hesitated just for a minute and she gave me a quick little spin and said fuck it. Handed over that cash and she left the room.

    I skipped the massage shit and when she got back to the room I was ready. She stripped down and we got straight to it with the BBBJ. Sasha pretty good and thorough and then it was condom on and straight to K9. Both us got up on the bed in the room and I went in from behind. Ass is nice and fat and hips were the perfect handles. It was so good I couldn't even make it to no other positions tonight. Blew a load in the condom and called it a night.

  11. #15554

    NN spa

    Jenny is very good with GFE, BBBJ DFK her B2 B doesn't feel rushed. Very pretty young woman.

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMonger702  [View Original Post]
    Met Jenny at NN spa and I paid. 6 for 30 minutes and 150 tip. Went in the table shower and used mouthwash we began to kiss. Jenny kissed me LFK for a moment (light French kissing) and then it was DFK (deep French kissing). She kissed with a lot of passion. I got on the table shower and she started Nuru. As I was whipping myself with a towel Jenny got on her knees and started to give me head. In the room great BBBJ, great BLS and rimming. At that point I was already very happy. Then she starts to suck my cock and I was feeling even better. She could suck me much deeper than I was expecting to experience. She got me hard and kept me hard, most of the time keeping me in her soft wet and warm mouth until I came in her mouth.

  12. #15553
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Aroma Spa

    Made a stop early this morning before heading to the gym. Today I went to Aroma Spa and met Judy. Beautiful Chinese lady. Took care of the house fee and we got back to the room. Pulled her in for a hug and grabbed her ass to let her know what's up. Exchanged a couple kisses and handed over the tip. I tipped her $180 today and the house fee ran me $60.

    She started the session out this morning with a massage. Always nice when you see Chinese and Asians because they do typically provide a little massage at least and it feels half way decent. Some Latinas aren't terrible but something about the Chinese massage is just better. Once the teasing began I asked to flip.

    She climbed onto the table with me and began a BBBJ. Slow and lots of tongue and good depth from her.

    CFS we worked through a few positions this morning. We started with doggy. Tight petite little ass but she can take a pounding. Went to missionary after and legs up over my shoulders was great. A little vocal but nothing too crazy. It was enough to get me to cum and finish in the cover. Unfortunately didn't make it cowgirl like I was hoping but no complaints.

  13. #15552
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 22

    Yes to everything at Yes Spa

    I love a place in Vegas at the actually you say yes to everything that's when I got here. Sophia is nice and does a great job. She was amazing at giving massages. You believe the way she plays with your body and moves it was worth the tip on its own. Not too much oil either. I hate feeling greasy. Just enough to get nice and deep and make it sexy. Took her time on my back and neck. And as I started to raise my hips, she got the hint and went right for the tease.

    After a few minutes of teasing, the boys I told her I was going to fuck her. I like everything she did. She began with a BJ. Good eye contact, and she likes to spit on it too. Which is extra dirty and nasty? The way I like it too. I hit her so hard in Mish that she had to bite the towel to stay quiet.

    When I got tired, she rode me in CG until I was done. I'm kind of lazy, so I like calves or I can lay back. Watch those big puppies bounce and have a good time. After I cleaned up, it was ove.

  14. #15551

    Nyla at GG Spa

    This week has been insane with EDC going on so I needed somewhere chill to come down from all the rolling. Hit up the spot and Nyla was available.

    She's late 20's or early 30's, hard to tell with Asian girls, short and petite with long dark hair down past her shoulders. Natural D cups. English was pretty basic, mostly just smiles and nods, but she got the job done.

    Massage was soft and slow which was exactly what my burnt out ass needed. She ran her hands all over with light pressure, dragged her hair across my back at one point which felt amazing in my fried state. More sensual than deep tissue but no complaints.

    Flipped over and she went into tease mode. Ran those D's up and down my chest, brushed them across my face, slid them down my stomach. No kissing at all, she made that clear early but didn't kill the vibe. Took her time before going for the BBBJ. Decent work, good suction, plenty of tongue on the head and she played with my balls the whole time. Not the sloppiest head I've had but felt great.

    She finished me off with a combination of HJ and BBBJ. Hot towel cleanup and she let me chill on the table for a few minutes before I bounced. Solid come down session.

  15. #15550
    Shill for Vegas K Club ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Ada was terrible

    Quote Originally Posted by Deeesnuts  [View Original Post]
    I visited Young Spa and met a nice little spinner in Ada. Doesn't speak a lick of English, but she makes up for it in other ways. She may do OC to hotels for a nominal fee, but it may be out of some monger's budget. 80/180 was the damage after she damaged Deesnuts for a relief. She's quite petite, I doubt if she weighs 100 lbs. Good BBBJ, CFS in many positions and I finished in the bag in almost an hour. She's not a clock watcher. Easy to find Spa close to the strip off Flamingo.
    I appreciate the heads up on spinners. Unfortunately, my experience was one of the worst in 11 years of mongering. BBJ was $100 upcharge and she rushed by stopping mid session when I was in her hairy box to answer the door. I couldn't finish when she came back and ended early with mood killers of, "times almost up", "you going to cum", and "hand job?

    Much better places out there as mentioned in this forum.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape