Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Korean girls

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 77 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 1155
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #900

    Joo

    I had to travel here for family.

    Answered the door noticed a very cute young girl, just wearing her lingerie, answering the door, nice naturals D cup and quite nice ass.

    Passionate kissing, nice shower service, got a nice BJ and 69, then she put the hat on, and really enjoyed doggy and mish. Blew right in the jimmy.

    Would see her again most definitely.

    https://good-heaven.com/joo/

  2. #899
    Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts


    Posts: 171

    New smiling agency qs

    Hey guys I got a lot of questions regarding the new agency. It is not the same people and they will be having a mamasan for a while. After that a papasan will arrive to let you in and meet the girls. Like I said. I will TOFTT and send a real pic of the girl when I go there to senior members only. This will be all new employees and agency. It's new ownership and agency in a private area very similar to the Korean setup that has been here for 2 years now.

  3. #898
    Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts


    Posts: 171

    Cora and new agency again smiling eyes.

    Interesting to see more independent girls like the Cora one mentioned below. Last month Harper came here as an independent but I was not able to see her due to my work schedule.

    A new agency will replace the last one but the new agency will be just as strict as GH good heaven with the verification process. You will now need I'd and also to make sure that you're not using a company phone to schedule. I can't believe someone was stupid enough to do that per the news report. But at the same time I always see company cars at the massage parlors and think to myself that they are so dumb for doing so. A nagging Karen can simply take their pic and post it on Facebook to get them a bad rep. Anyway the new agency website will be listed down below. As you know busts happen everywhere. Look at Chicago apartments or just the spas here. But business keeps going because the girls are hot and guys like dreaming.

    The new girl for the new agency is supposed to be in her early 20's and Japanese. I will toftt and try to get a pic posted of the real girl or send it to senior members with many posts and contribution only. Hope we can all enjoy the hobby and be smarter.

    Smilingmodels888.com

  4. #897

    Cora

    Been reading some of the reviews and I'm definitely setting some time up with Cora, then maybe a double!

    https://encounter-us.com/

  5. #896

    Roo

    I was in Indy for work and saw Roo was visiting, so I decided to see her again. Glad I did.

    She opened the door in a tight crop dress that looked great on her. Cute face, nice body, and a sexy little figure overall.

    After donation we got comfortable. The session was very good from start to finish. She's a good kisser and gave excellent BBBJ with nice attention and enthusiasm. We went through several positions and she felt really tight and warm. I finished twice, both times with the condom on.

    Overall Roo is a sweet, sexy little spinner with good service and no rush. Easy to recommend.

    Would Repeat? Yes.

    https://good-heaven.com/roo/

  6. #895

    Gh

    Quote Originally Posted by Odinson12  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone seen Roo yet? Been debating on seeing her or waiting on the next rotation.
    Aria is gone now, only Roo. There is a couple of extra options for Roo beyond the half or one hour Andes.

  7. #894

    Roo

    Have anyone seen Roo yet? Been debating on seeing her or waiting on the next rotation.

  8. #893

    Gh

    Quote Originally Posted by Marblism  [View Original Post]
    According to booker, GH is only seeing regulars this month. Guessing it's because of the AL situation. Told me to try in a month or so.
    I got the same response, this week.

  9. #892

    Good Heaven

    According to booker, GH is only seeing regulars this month. Guessing it's because of the AL situation. Told me to try in a month or so.

  10. #891

    AsianLove

    I also messaged them but no response. Site is empty.

    Quote Originally Posted by DudeBro77  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a duplicate post from 4/28.

  11. #890

    Duplicate

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTiger  [View Original Post]
    When did this happen? The site is empty now.
    Looks like a duplicate post from 4/28.

  12. #889

    Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTiger  [View Original Post]
    When did this happen? The site is empty now.
    The post you make reference to was first posted on April 28, post 834.

  13. #888

    When?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadRail  [View Original Post]
    Had some time yesterday so reached out to get verified, simple process. Was able to schedule right away and see Alice same day.

    I was met at the door by a man, no issues there. Then led upstairs. Met Alice who is very gorgeous, pics are pretty accurate. Looks a little older but that is fine with me. Very little English.

    We got into the shower and mouthwashes. Then she had me lie on the bed face down while she rubbed me with her breasts and kissed my back, proceeded to do a nice rim job. Then I flipped and she again kissed all over, then to BBBJ for a bit, a short time for 69 and then on to the main event. Using hand signals she got on top first and then we flipped to mish. At this point I popped and as time was almost up, we relaxed a little then showered and I was off. Great girl, will see again, really wants to make you happy and does a great job. Really enjoy another agency being around.
    When did this happen? The site is empty now.

  14. #887

    Alice Asian Love

    Had some time yesterday so reached out to get verified, simple process. Was able to schedule right away and see Alice same day.

    I was met at the door by a man, no issues there. Then led upstairs. Met Alice who is very gorgeous, pics are pretty accurate. Looks a little older but that is fine with me. Very little English.

    We got into the shower and mouthwashes. Then she had me lie on the bed face down while she rubbed me with her breasts and kissed my back, proceeded to do a nice rim job. Then I flipped and she again kissed all over, then to BBBJ for a bit, a short time for 69 and then on to the main event. Using hand signals she got on top first and then we flipped to mish. At this point I popped and as time was almost up, we relaxed a little then showered and I was off. Great girl, will see again, really wants to make you happy and does a great job. Really enjoy another agency being around.

  15. #886
    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe65  [View Original Post]
    Is that Keke?
    From what I remember from the ad, that looks like Lena to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape