Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 24040
-
05-19-26 09:25 #23545Senior Member

Posts: 410Erin Woodbridge Over 40 LC
Erin comes and goes on the LC site. In the past, her number changed quite often. I would say over the last 3 to 4 years. I've tried to visit her a few times. She's ghosted me at the location several times. When I talk to a provider about getting together and working out. Communication needs to be reliable. If I let a provider know, I'm on my way and she doesn't respond. That's a red flag. When I get close to the providers location and I let her know I'm 10 minutes away and she doesn't respond. Im never gonna wait in a hotel parking lot. That's a red flag. This all pertains to time management. These girls overbook, they get too high, they're done working for the day. It's always wise to have Plan B if you're looking for some stress release. Erin is a good example of why you should never wait more than 15 minutes. Time is something you can never get back. If the providers going to be disrespectful of your time, why do you think she's going to be respectful of your time if you make it to the room? Car dates are what street walkers do.
Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids
[View Original Post]
I'm not an anal dude but what do you do if you go there for your six Benjamin's and the chick hasn't flushed out her backside. Last thing I'd want to do is smell poop the entire time. I got a big head so I'm going to be pulling all that stuff out one of the reasons I'm not an anal dude unless we're doing DP and I lost the coin flip.
This is one of her photos. She's cropped the picture, but her face looks extremely old. Are the other photos good indicator of what she looks like?
-
05-19-26 08:53 #23544Regular Member

Posts: 11No way
Who the heck is paying those fees?
Originally Posted by FourthDown
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 08:35 #23543Senior Member

Posts: 206Creepin check your inbox
Check your inbox.
Originally Posted by Creeping
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 07:56 #23542Regular Member

Posts: 193600 for that what has the world come down to.
Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 07:51 #23541Regular Member

Posts: 9Thank you to someone else who doesn't feel that this is a national security issue. For those who are curious, she's at an extended stay in Hyattsville.
Originally Posted by Hifly21
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 01:42 #23540Senior Member

Posts: 75Glad you didn't respond, 600 for that chick is absolutely insane.
Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 01:38 #23539Regular Member

Posts: 5She a famous IG baddie, (only services the super wealthy and famous) surprised you didn't recognize her LOL at salht.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 20:30 #23538Senior Member

Posts: 67Southern Maryland
I don't want to put her info out but you were right with the area.
Originally Posted by Morgan2357
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 20:23 #23537Senior Member

Posts: 26Bait and switch
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/207999971
Normal Latina prices but completely different girl, dark hair and tatted. She was cute enough but completely unenthused and just pillow princess the entire time.
-
05-18-26 09:06 #23536Senior Member

Posts: 278Ruby Nut Case
Who knows, she could be real and real crazy!
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
Creepin'.
-
05-17-26 21:43 #23535Senior Member

Posts: 527Delusional Erin
Reviewed her on the board before, but didn't recall her until we texted again and I saw my old review.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/207696463
She wants 600 for bare and anal. Didn't even reply back as there are much better options for less.
Slim pickings. Even my favs are ghosting now.
-
05-17-26 13:55 #23534Regular Member

Posts: 9I know she works somewhere in Southern Maryland, but nothing more specific than that. Where was her incall?
Originally Posted by Hifly21
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 16:54 #23533Senior Member

Posts: 232Really?
A girl looking like that supposedly offering anal for 200 an hour? No shot you actually thought that was real right? LOL.
Originally Posted by Creeping
[View Original Post]
If she's real, she would have a line wrapped around the building.
-
05-16-26 14:37 #23532Senior Member

Posts: 67Took a chance
I saw Deena this morning. Comms were surprisingly good. I thought I was going to be ghosted when I arrived because it took a bit for her to respond to my "I'm here". First time I've seen her. When she let me in she went into the restroom to do her thing. It took awhile I got impatient because I was on a bit of a time crunch. About 10 minutes she was out. She sat down and messed with the TV a bit. Asked if I was ready. I said sure. But nothing started LOL. Then I asked her and she was like, "oh yeah". Anyway, went through the usual. She didn't go for a cover which surprised me so I guess its back to PeP for me and then PrEP. She's really tight so I didn't last long. She seems like such a sweet girl and she's so very small, I actually felt bad for her. I wish she could turn it around. I don't get the same vibes from her as I do from many others.
Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 13:43 #23531Senior Member

Posts: 132Ruby
And 200/ hr? Definitely scam.
Originally Posted by Creeping
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



