Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24348

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfIndy  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents. Any intel on BAM? https://skipthegames.com/posts/beech...a/241339580895.

    Thanks.
    I saw her once about 10 years ago and she was terrible. Bad hygiene and the definition of a dead fish for the deed. She was also using the same pics back then, so I can only imagine what she looks like these days. I would avoid this one.

  2. #24347

    No information

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfIndy  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents. Any intel on BAM? https://skipthegames.com/posts/beech...a/241339580895.

    Thanks.
    But if she prefers outcall, why is her rate higher for outcall?

  3. #24346
    Quote Originally Posted by TurnpikeProwle  [View Original Post]
    Decided to dive in and test the waters, lots of options but went with Roo after reading her reviews. Looks as advertised pretty face, small face, and attractive eyes, and a massage that melted my whole body. Overall a very good time, greeted me in a sexy crop dress, and from there things became a bit of a blur. DFK, BBBJ, had some fun with rim, tasted her with some 69 and really had a flurry of positions, doggy being my favorite view. Her BBBJ though was also a highlight, great licking and played with my balls expertly. Paid the upcharge for BB and glad I did, she felt amazing, and the grand finale was her riding me and really taking it all like without issue. I found myself extremely happy and would see Roo again. Enjoy, not sure how long she's around.

    https://good-heaven.com/roo/

    $360 hr plus $100 bb.
    FYI- there's another thread specifically for Korean girls. Which includes GH.

  4. #24345

    Roo was a good time

    Decided to dive in and test the waters, lots of options but went with Roo after reading her reviews. Looks as advertised pretty face, small face, and attractive eyes, and a massage that melted my whole body. Overall a very good time, greeted me in a sexy crop dress, and from there things became a bit of a blur. DFK, BBBJ, had some fun with rim, tasted her with some 69 and really had a flurry of positions, doggy being my favorite view. Her BBBJ though was also a highlight, great licking and played with my balls expertly. Paid the upcharge for BB and glad I did, she felt amazing, and the grand finale was her riding me and really taking it all like without issue. I found myself extremely happy and would see Roo again. Enjoy, not sure how long she's around.

    https://good-heaven.com/roo/

    $360 hr plus $100 bb.

  5. #24344

    Anyone seen BAM?

    Hello Gents. Any intel on BAM? https://skipthegames.com/posts/beech...a/241339580895.

    Thanks.

  6. #24343

    Jayla

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyGuy98  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out twice. Set something up for yesterday, then was silent the day of. Maybe she was busy, but I won't be wasting anymore time trying to see her.
    I saw her when she was with DI. My session with her was just meh at best. She was not done up at all and looked as if she hadn't showered for the day. She seemed disinterested in the session and complained about various things. I know everyone has a bad day but I definitely wouldn't risk it for what she's asking now. Her body is pretty nice but that was the best thing for me.

  7. #24342
    Quote Originally Posted by LegoCube01  [View Original Post]
    You were willing to pay $450 h / $350 hh?
    350/450? Wow yeah no- I'm out.

  8. #24341
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyGuy98  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out twice. Set something up for yesterday, then was silent the day of. Maybe she was busy, but I won't be wasting anymore time trying to see her.
    You were willing to pay $450 h / $350 hh?

  9. #24340
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyStrandy  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Ava Marie / Jayla is back! I have wanted to she for a long time but was unable to during her DI days. Has anybody been able to see her recently? If the schedule aligns I will definitely try to schedule a time to see for myself and report back. But if have anybody has seen her recently and or has any info to share, that would be appreciated!

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7216808.htm?cat=1

    Stay safe,
    This chick wants $450 for an hour. Yeah no! She's a 5 at best.

  10. #24339
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyGuy98  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out twice. Set something up for yesterday, then was silent the day of. Maybe she was busy, but I won't be wasting anymore time trying to see her.
    Dang, that's unfortunate to hear. I may reach out this week and hopefully have better luck to report back with.

    S.

  11. #24338
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyStrandy  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Ava Marie / Jayla is back! I have wanted to she for a long time but was unable to during her DI days. Has anybody been able to see her recently? If the schedule aligns I will definitely try to schedule a time to see for myself and report back. But if have anybody has seen her recently and or has any info to share, that would be appreciated!

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7216808.htm?cat=1

    Stay safe,
    I've reached out twice. Set something up for yesterday, then was silent the day of. Maybe she was busy, but I won't be wasting anymore time trying to see her.

  12. #24337
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumbl343  [View Original Post]
    Has any one see this one I haven't seen any reviews. Looking to branch out of the AMP, Kgirls, and DI. I haven't seen a independent provider yet.

    https://callescort.org/317-763-2657

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/207854551
    The photos not matching is a Red Flag. No telling what she will actually look like when the door opens. I also look for reviews, comments and posting history. Looks like a high risk of disappointment.

    Talos.

  13. #24336

    Ava Marie / Jayla

    Looks like Ava Marie / Jayla is back! I have wanted to she for a long time but was unable to during her DI days. Has anybody been able to see her recently? If the schedule aligns I will definitely try to schedule a time to see for myself and report back. But if have anybody has seen her recently and or has any info to share, that would be appreciated!

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7216808.htm?cat=1

    Stay safe,

  14. #24335

    Kd?

    Has any one see this one I haven't seen any reviews. Looking to branch out of the AMP, Kgirls, and DI. I haven't seen a independent provider yet.

    https://callescort.org/317-763-2657

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/207854551

  15. #24334

    Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    What was her rate?
    $$ for hhr.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape