Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 17688
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17148

    Passion 200 bbj /30 m massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that heads up about covered BJ. The only thing my old ass is looking for these day is BBBJ and perhaps a massage to go with it.
    Passion quoted me 75 for 30 min massage, + 75 for CBJ or 125 for bbj, I'd rather spend 120 at an AMP for an hour massage with L1. I tried Magick once when she offered bbj for 100 but my spidey sense went off before money was transferred, I went home that day. Now she wants 175 anyways so that idea is dead.

  2. #17147

    Yes only covered

    You are right they do everything covered.

    Today I asked for her roommate that I saw yesterday when exiting, barbie, age 24, brown skin, chubby girl but not fat, not tall, ok face. 120 qv cfs. CBJ, ds, and ended mish. All covered, nothing bareback. No GFE.

    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Nice through text but covered everything. I am looking for bbj and cfs so I declined.

  3. #17146

    Dream

    Anybody know an AA girl calls herself Dream? Massage service in a rough part of north side.

  4. #17145
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Nice through text but covered everything. I am looking for bbj and cfs so I declined.
    Thanks for that heads up about covered BJ. The only thing my old ass is looking for these day is BBBJ and perhaps a massage to go with it.

  5. #17144

    CBJ only

    Quote Originally Posted by MkeMike  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your help, I didn't think of that before.

    I saw this latina girl, 120 qv cfs wilsonav. Same procedure, asked for picture of place and this time I did, it worked. She is thin and petite, not bad looking, she is 30 looks younger. Attitude is ok. Did quick cg and finished mish. Good value-price. 562-xxx-2124, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207897744.
    Nice through text but covered everything. I am looking for bbj and cfs so I declined.

  6. #17143

    Show Me State MILF

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/208081287

    So my apologies if this is written incorrectly. I don't really post here very often, but I felt that I should share about. The show me state MILF. Typical setup. I texted her and asked about donations for her time. She immediately replies back, not with the donation information, but hey, would you like to have a two girl session? She then texted me a picture of her and another girl. (this is obviously her girlfriend.) not going to lie they looked great together. Good communication and requires FaceTime verification. Not a problem. I get to the incall. We get inside and her girlfriend tells me to grab her tit. So your basic cop check. We take care of donation. This is where I messed up. I laid down on the bed. She has a lot of rules. No fiv, no BB, no anal, no kissing, no eating anything, no sucking anything on her. (her girlfriend was even more strict with what you can and can't do.) so it was basically mutual touch anything you want. They both started with a covered BJ. It was ok, pretty standard. Her girlfriend got on top of me then they basically switched. Show me state MILF then informs me that she cannot ride as well as her so I can either get on top of her or have her on all fours. I opted for all fours. Shot my load in the bag went to the bathroom to clean up. There is nothing that absolutely destroys the mood like finding six or seven condom wrappers laying around on the bathroom floor. I cleaned up, got dressed thanked them for a wonderful time and left. TLDR:

    The good.

    -very talkative during the session in a dirty way.

    - we'll sit there and tell you that you have the biggest cock they've ever seen.

    - she's actually a very nice person same with her girlfriend.

    The Bad:

    - lots of rules.

    - you can tell that they are kind of "acting" through the whole thing.

    I guess in all will I see them again I don't know maybe. I just feel like there are better options for the amount that you have to spend. Speaking of I got quoted 400 for a QV 600 for a HH and 800 for the HR. I opted for the HH.

  7. #17142
    Quote Originally Posted by MkeMike  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your help, I didn't think of that before.

    I saw this latina girl, 120 qv cfs wilsonav. Same procedure, asked for picture of place and this time I did, it worked. She is thin and petite, not bad looking, she is 30 looks younger. Attitude is ok. Did quick cg and finished mish. Good value-price. 562-xxx-2124, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207897744.
    This one was real, no games, she looks cute may have to try her out.

  8. #17141

    Brazilian Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one last month. Was desperate and she was available last minute.

    Good:

    She is hot, looks great bent over doing anal, is responsive, and communicated well.

    Bad:

    She is incredibly mechanical to the point it's basically an assembly line for her. I have never been with a provider more concerned with making sure a condom stays on during sex. Obviously it's a CBJ with no kissing. She also has a menu that she sticks too religiously. If you pay for the anal / BJ combo there are no options to add in regular sex as part of the session.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9015135683
    I saw her as well. Same experience. Very professional / responsive beforehand, but there is basically negative illusion of passion.

    That said, if you are into a thin waist (and I'm talking a true 22-23 inch waist), and big natural chest, there's no one better. Just be prepared. Only CBJ, doggy, and CG, no kissing anywhere, and she will seem very disinterested in the whole endeavor. She will also take you out right when you cum and give you a HJ to complete the orgasm (she requests that you let her know when you are about to cum).

  9. #17140
    It's been a while since I've seen her. She used to work out of Blondies.

    No DATY. Not much for GFE either. She's high as hell all the time in a sketchy hotel. Everything is covered, but the BJ is phenomenal. If you want a robot that looks sexy bouncing on your dick, she's your girl. I personally won't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swirl1989  [View Original Post]
    Good Day Gents.

    Been noticing this sexy AA posting on EB that is definitely my type if you will.

    Comments on EB are all good, but I know those can't always be trusted.

    Any fellow mongers had any encounters with Kinky Kalii? Specifically, if DATY is on the menu. And willing to share any details? (pm is fine).

    https://www.escortbabylon.net/posts_...266/3147450268

    Thanks, Swirl.

  10. #17139

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Except for the fact that the pictures were fake and it was likely a scam or walking into a bad situation with LE or worse. When the spidey sense goes off, you listen. Better to go home with your cash after some time wasted then end up robbed or busted. To each their own.
    This is like someone recklessly speeding at night with their headlights turned off and not wearing a seatbelt just for the rush, it's all very exciting until the night their "luck" finally runs out and they accidentally blow past an unmarked cop car or crash into something...Don't let using the "wrong head" override using your common sense, especially on an ad with that many damn flags to begin with.

    Stay Safe

  11. #17138
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows at least one of these Latina ads that are legit and not the one that's you'll get a stupid the cartel's going to cut your head off message?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207907138

  12. #17137

    Kinky Kalii

    Good Day Gents.

    Been noticing this sexy AA posting on EB that is definitely my type if you will.

    Comments on EB are all good, but I know those can't always be trusted.

    Any fellow mongers had any encounters with Kinky Kalii? Specifically, if DATY is on the menu. And willing to share any details? (pm is fine).

    https://www.escortbabylon.net/posts_...266/3147450268

    Thanks, Swirl.

  13. #17136

    Latina

    Thanks for your help, I didn't think of that before.

    I saw this latina girl, 120 qv cfs wilsonav. Same procedure, asked for picture of place and this time I did, it worked. She is thin and petite, not bad looking, she is 30 looks younger. Attitude is ok. Did quick cg and finished mish. Good value-price. 562-xxx-2124, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207897744.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJoeCool  [View Original Post]
    A lot of girls ask for this. Do you know how many dumb asses they have to deal with every day that waste their time? You just added yourself to that list! I always take the pic and instantly get the room number. Learn how to play the game, dude!

  14. #17135

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJoeCool  [View Original Post]
    A lot of girls ask for this. Do you know how many dumb asses they have to deal with every day that waste their time?

    You just added yourself to that list!

    I always take the pic and instantly get the room number.

    Learn how to play the game, dude!
    Except for the fact that the pictures were fake and it was likely a scam or walking into a bad situation with LE or worse. When the spidey sense goes off, you listen. Better to go home with your cash after some time wasted then end up robbed or busted. To each their own.

  15. #17134

    Legit latina ad

    Anyone knows at least one of these Latina ads that are legit and not the one that's you'll get a stupid the cartel's going to cut your head off message?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape