Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 122 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 1824
This blog is moderated by BravoFox
  1. #1539

    No go

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoCentsSteve  [View Original Post]
    Situation like this, everyone need to shut the hell up. Don't say nothing, you have right to remain silent. Ask if you're being detained, "no" am I free to go. "Yes" I like have attorney.
    I hate that I could not come up with anything to possibly say. "I met her on FET" was one I thought of after.

    But I felt like It was up to how Cora and Lfei were going to handle it would choose my own outcome. When I was in bed "sleeping" as she was taking off all the lighting down (red light covers) zipping up bags, and I was then told to "Get out now!" After she looked through the door peephole, I had no clue what was outside. But nobody was there. Cora was gone, likely I assume to speak with the front desk with the cop.

    Rule 1 you are right. Don't say anything.

    Also it's legal to make adult content.

  2. #1538
    Quote Originally Posted by JudeJames  [View Original Post]
    Dm sent.

    No I could not hear what was being said. I could hear the stress in Cora's voice. And then Lfei saying "you pretend asleep" I'm like that's the plan? And I said we have not done anything wrong. But a white guy with 2 Asians? About 5 min later, Lfei then said ""Get out now! With the face looking like the place was on fire. She did protect me. I feel anyway. I put my shirt on backwards 3 x in a row. She opened door nobody was there.

    Stairs were right there. I booked at a fast pace. I am pretty sure I heard someone a few floors up saying "I can hear him", I exited the side. Walked casually and slowly to my vehicle. They later messaged me and said "you bring cops?" And I said whattt? Then joked and said take them out for drinks later but then said "you stay home today and do nothing" and I replied okay I shall.

    No clue what started this but I'd imagine guests heard through the walls. Who knows. Stress level high. Lfei is def hot. What a shame.

    You have to have a story going into these situations. Like why am I here? Ummm yeah.
    Situation like this, everyone need to shut the hell up. Don't say nothing, you have right to remain silent. Ask if you're being detained, "no" am I free to go. "Yes" I like have attorney.

  3. #1537

    Sena. Japan-Idol spinner

    Caught Sena early on her short 4-day stint. If you like the innocent J-idol look, she's a must-see. Pretty youthful face, bangs, true petite spinner but surprisingly thick where it matters. Straight up living doll vibe. GFE is top-tier right out the gate—super sweet, zero attitude, and non-intimidating. Bare is definitely on the table. Highly accommodating session. Don't sleep on her before she leaves.

  4. #1536

    No go

    Dm sent.

    No I could not hear what was being said. I could hear the stress in Cora's voice. And then Lfei saying "you pretend asleep" I'm like that's the plan? And I said we have not done anything wrong. But a white guy with 2 Asians? About 5 min later, Lfei then said ""Get out now! With the face looking like the place was on fire. She did protect me. I feel anyway. I put my shirt on backwards 3 x in a row. She opened door nobody was there.

    Stairs were right there. I booked at a fast pace. I am pretty sure I heard someone a few floors up saying "I can hear him", I exited the side. Walked casually and slowly to my vehicle. They later messaged me and said "you bring cops?" And I said whattt? Then joked and said take them out for drinks later but then said "you stay home today and do nothing" and I replied okay I shall.

    No clue what started this but I'd imagine guests heard through the walls. Who knows. Stress level high. Lfei is def hot. What a shame.

    You have to have a story going into these situations. Like why am I here? Ummm yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeB119  [View Original Post]
    Not going to lie, this has my stomach turning. I am really surprised to hear this happened. I have been to the location several times for other dreams never an issue. Nor would I expect one at nearly any hotel. They are in the business of looking the other way unless there is some sort of disturbance. Never heard of cops showing up at any hotel under normal circumstances. This seems a bit strange to me. Glad to hear you got out ok. So the cops came to the door and that was it? Then Lfei told you to get out. You took the stairs not elevator? Was Cora there too? Did you hear what was said? DM is open if you are open to share details privately instead.

  5. #1535

    Cops checking in.

    Quote Originally Posted by JudeJames  [View Original Post]
    I just saw Lfei for like 3 in the shower and cops knocked on the door. I was told to get dressed and pretend I was sleeping.

    Over near Century blvd.

    She said "Get out now!" My heart was going about 140.

    I went down the steps many flights and I was gone. Cop parked down the street and sat. O.
    Not going to lie, this has my stomach turning. I am really surprised to hear this happened. I have been to the location several times for other dreams never an issue. Nor would I expect one at nearly any hotel. They are in the business of looking the other way unless there is some sort of disturbance. Never heard of cops showing up at any hotel under normal circumstances. This seems a bit strange to me. Glad to hear you got out ok. So the cops came to the door and that was it? Then Lfei told you to get out. You took the stairs not elevator? Was Cora there too? Did you hear what was said? DM is open if you are open to share details privately instead.

  6. #1534
    Quote Originally Posted by JudeJames  [View Original Post]
    I just saw Lfei for like 3 in the shower and cops knocked on the door. I was told to get dressed and pretend I was sleeping.

    Over near Century blvd.

    She said "Get out now!" My heart was going about 140.

    I went down the steps many flights and I was gone. Cop parked down the street and sat. O.
    Man, reading this made my heart race too. Crazy how fast things can turn sideways. Glad you made it out in time, that sounds way too close.

  7. #1533

    Urgent. No go

    I just saw Lfei for like 3 in the shower and cops knocked on the door. I was told to get dressed and pretend I was sleeping.

    Over near Century blvd.

    She said "Get out now!" My heart was going about 140.

    I went down the steps many flights and I was gone. Cop parked down the street and sat. O.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    Could honestly make this short by piggybacking on JoeB119's review. But I won't so I can copy / paste it haha. I'll give the short info though.

    Chinese Cora: 30's, service queen, C or so, felt natural, nice hips, I'd say between slender to average size overall body. Listens to almost whatever you are into. Easy recommendation.

    And now the fluff.

    Airport hotel. I'm actually familiar with this one due to an event that occurs around here, but it's my first time trying to actually park around there. I took my chances where I chose to leave my vehicle and came out without incident. Anyway, texted when parked, given room number. Headed inside and on up. Door opens.

    I'm quickly greeted with a my boyfriend haha, as she kinda set the mood then and there, accent but strong English. Some hugs and kisses..

  8. #1532

    Pics are most likely accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by Fidelio23  [View Original Post]
    Are the pics them or just the typical placeholders?
    I am going to say that the pics are accurate. The faces are hidden which makes difficult to be 100% but there are some indicators on both that lead me to surmise their accuracy. One note, I asked Cora to wear some sexy lingerie for me and she opened a drawer with a variety of stockings etc and some matched the pics. Lfei also seemed to be the one in the pics.

    Someone please go for the duo and report out! I bet it's incredible.

  9. #1531
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidelio23  [View Original Post]
    Are the pics them or just the typical placeholders?
    I've seen both in different states. Pics are real or very good represent of them.

    They got body, looks and service. A total package.

  10. #1530
    Could honestly make this short by piggybacking on JoeB119's review. But I won't so I can copy / paste it haha. I'll give the short info though.

    Chinese Cora: 30's, service queen, C or so, felt natural, nice hips, I'd say between slender to average size overall body. Listens to almost whatever you are into. Easy recommendation.

    And now the fluff.

    Airport hotel. I'm actually familiar with this one due to an event that occurs around here, but it's my first time trying to actually park around there. I took my chances where I chose to leave my vehicle and came out without incident. Anyway, texted when parked, given room number. Headed inside and on up. Door opens.

    I'm quickly greeted with a my boyfriend haha, as she kinda set the mood then and there, accent but strong English. Some hugs and kisses. She wore some light blue kinda one piece lingerie (open at the back). She does have a tattoo, a rose I think near stomach / waist area. Gave me an intro to the nearby Lfei as well. But I wasn't really up for the duo treatment. We leave Lfei where she was and head on into the bedroom half of the room. Discussed a little bit of business, but she was handsy during that part, and she laid the towel on the bed for me. But we went for a shower first anyway. Typical mouthwash and so on. Didn't get a shower preview in the BJ sense, but got it with how willing she was to let me explore her body during the shower. It was a clean enough one, although when I turned around, she really got in there since well RIM is in her services (no I did not even attempt to ask). She dried herself off and helped me as well.

    Back to bed, I was a little cold from the shower and she jokingly tried to warm me up with her body. It was a nice body to body kinda rub. Then she did a bit of a surprise, she got on top from there and gave a little skin to skin grind (kinda but not entirely intercrural), I know the girls that are safe can't go too far but that was pretty close, so I appreciated it. I was fighting the urge to ask if she'd let me just get the tip in haha. Anyway, I had to let her off or I was never going to get to see her BJ skills. Again normal BBBJ expectations but she delivers. I have no real complaint, I'd actually give her credit for the eye contact. Like even when I looked away, I'd look back down and she would look back up. Anyway this went on for a bit until I asked for the cover because I wasn't willing to tempt fate here haha.

    She had one that fit easily but well my flaw is still the same as usual. But still she laid back and let me go at it for awhile, she even raised her hips a bit to give me a better angle. I could even feel a little bit of the tight squeeze method that a particular past favorite also could do. I should have aimed for doggy before giving up but I popped it off and she went with the flow to give some support, with licking and stroking until the job was nearly done. And yes, she also brought out the vibe to help herself along. She's cool with the BBBJCIM for sure, although she is going to spit it, but she asks for it, so I did my best to deliver it.

    Cleanup, some minor hangout, a water bottle and some other stuff and back to reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fidelio23  [View Original Post]
    Are the pics them or just the typical placeholders?
    Typical placeholder, but not SS88 Dora level of switcheroo. Although I say that with love because Dora was still sweet. But what I can't give you is a direct comparison to recent favorites as I took one shot at Mimi and missed, and have been hovering while everyone else enjoyed the other new girls lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeB119  [View Original Post]

    So I've never seen either but they popped up my my radar a few weeks ago through some board messages. Think it may have been Ayasaki if not mistaken. If I'm wrong there please forgive.
    It came up in one of my rants lol. Still, for various reasons I ended up both wrong and right about certain things. But I'm glad we both like this Cora.

  11. #1529
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeB119  [View Original Post]
    Well I did not have a dream on my bingo card for today but when I saw that these 2 were in town I had to jump:

    https://encounter-us.com/

    So I've never seen either but they popped up my my radar a few weeks ago through some board messages. Think it may have been Ayasaki if not mistaken. If I'm wrong there please forgive.

    In my dream the pair were staying at a nice hotel near the airport.

    At any rate I'm not much for duos. Both have amazing reviews on the other board so I just opted for a dream with Cora. Well at the risk of being prone to hyperbole, it was quite frankly one of the very best visits ever! Cora is extremely sexy and the greeting was just as you'd expect after being away from a girlfriend for a few days. Amazing kisses which is huge for me. Overall dream was incredible not rushed along just a steady pace that kept you wanting more until the very end. One interesting bit of the dream was when we turned to doggie and I felt a strange sensation and discovered that Cora was vibrating herself while we were passionately engaged. Never had that happen before. She really gets into and seems to genuinely enjoy herself. She said she came 2 x while we were together which seems dubious to me but there was know way to say it wasnt the case. Totally fabulous!

    So one last thing. The pair is sharing a room (separated by a door) but got to see Lfei on way in and out. She is an absolute cutie and I wished I had done the pairing. They are only here for a few more days so may be back to empty my wallet and get the ultimate dream.

    These 2 are not to be missed!
    Are the pics them or just the typical placeholders?

  12. #1528

    Cora & Lfei Visiting Asian Angels

    Well I did not have a dream on my bingo card for today but when I saw that these 2 were in town I had to jump:

    https://encounter-us.com/

    So I've never seen either but they popped up my my radar a few weeks ago through some board messages. Think it may have been Ayasaki if not mistaken. If I'm wrong there please forgive.

    In my dream the pair were staying at a nice hotel near the airport.

    At any rate I'm not much for duos. Both have amazing reviews on the other board so I just opted for a dream with Cora. Well at the risk of being prone to hyperbole, it was quite frankly one of the very best visits ever! Cora is extremely sexy and the greeting was just as you'd expect after being away from a girlfriend for a few days. Amazing kisses which is huge for me. Overall dream was incredible not rushed along just a steady pace that kept you wanting more until the very end. One interesting bit of the dream was when we turned to doggie and I felt a strange sensation and discovered that Cora was vibrating herself while we were passionately engaged. Never had that happen before. She really gets into and seems to genuinely enjoy herself. She said she came 2 x while we were together which seems dubious to me but there was know way to say it wasnt the case. Totally fabulous!

    So one last thing. The pair is sharing a room (separated by a door) but got to see Lfei on way in and out. She is an absolute cutie and I wished I had done the pairing. They are only here for a few more days so may be back to empty my wallet and get the ultimate dream.

    These 2 are not to be missed!

  13. #1527

    Sena at SG88

    Saw Sena popped up and since she's only here for 4 days, I decided to pull the trigger early. Very petite and young Japan girl. No complaints on the session, everything went smooth and BBBJ was good to go. Just a heads up for anyone on the fence.

  14. #1526

    Eva at ss88

    Decided to try out Eva at ss88 and had a better dream than I could imagine. Setup was easy and quick after brief verification process.

    Met at the door by an absolutely stunning young woman, with an amazing slim body that I am still thinking about. Beautiful long legs and the most perfect natural chest. BT and quick shower, then she led me to the bed and began the most amazing BBBJ I have ever had. Seriously. Throughout the entire time she looked as if she loved what she was doing and made me feel it. Eye contact, dirty talking, and everything sensual. Climbed on top and began CG, felt like heaven and the eye contact was driving me crazy. Turned her over and started giving her all I can, she was pulling me into her and telling me how good it feels which had me almost ready to finish but I asked if we could do BBBJCIM and she happily obliged. Made my whole body clench up. Will absolutely be repeating. Very sweet girl!

  15. #1525

    Asian girls that offer duo! Encounter

    A very good friend of mine sent me a message about these 2 girls he has seen before. They are said to be coming to Nashville and that they are a really good time and I should not miss out. https://encounter-us.com/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape