Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 17696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17141

    Brazilian Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one last month. Was desperate and she was available last minute.

    Good:

    She is hot, looks great bent over doing anal, is responsive, and communicated well.

    Bad:

    She is incredibly mechanical to the point it's basically an assembly line for her. I have never been with a provider more concerned with making sure a condom stays on during sex. Obviously it's a CBJ with no kissing. She also has a menu that she sticks too religiously. If you pay for the anal / BJ combo there are no options to add in regular sex as part of the session.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9015135683
    I saw her as well. Same experience. Very professional / responsive beforehand, but there is basically negative illusion of passion.

    That said, if you are into a thin waist (and I'm talking a true 22-23 inch waist), and big natural chest, there's no one better. Just be prepared. Only CBJ, doggy, and CG, no kissing anywhere, and she will seem very disinterested in the whole endeavor. She will also take you out right when you cum and give you a HJ to complete the orgasm (she requests that you let her know when you are about to cum).

  2. #17140
    It's been a while since I've seen her. She used to work out of Blondies.

    No DATY. Not much for GFE either. She's high as hell all the time in a sketchy hotel. Everything is covered, but the BJ is phenomenal. If you want a robot that looks sexy bouncing on your dick, she's your girl. I personally won't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swirl1989  [View Original Post]
    Good Day Gents.

    Been noticing this sexy AA posting on EB that is definitely my type if you will.

    Comments on EB are all good, but I know those can't always be trusted.

    Any fellow mongers had any encounters with Kinky Kalii? Specifically, if DATY is on the menu. And willing to share any details? (pm is fine).

    https://www.escortbabylon.net/posts_...266/3147450268

    Thanks, Swirl.

  3. #17139

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Except for the fact that the pictures were fake and it was likely a scam or walking into a bad situation with LE or worse. When the spidey sense goes off, you listen. Better to go home with your cash after some time wasted then end up robbed or busted. To each their own.
    This is like someone recklessly speeding at night with their headlights turned off and not wearing a seatbelt just for the rush, it's all very exciting until the night their "luck" finally runs out and they accidentally blow past an unmarked cop car or crash into something...Don't let using the "wrong head" override using your common sense, especially on an ad with that many damn flags to begin with.

    Stay Safe

  4. #17138
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows at least one of these Latina ads that are legit and not the one that's you'll get a stupid the cartel's going to cut your head off message?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207907138

  5. #17137

    Kinky Kalii

    Good Day Gents.

    Been noticing this sexy AA posting on EB that is definitely my type if you will.

    Comments on EB are all good, but I know those can't always be trusted.

    Any fellow mongers had any encounters with Kinky Kalii? Specifically, if DATY is on the menu. And willing to share any details? (pm is fine).

    https://www.escortbabylon.net/posts_...266/3147450268

    Thanks, Swirl.

  6. #17136

    Latina

    Thanks for your help, I didn't think of that before.

    I saw this latina girl, 120 qv cfs wilsonav. Same procedure, asked for picture of place and this time I did, it worked. She is thin and petite, not bad looking, she is 30 looks younger. Attitude is ok. Did quick cg and finished mish. Good value-price. 562-xxx-2124, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207897744.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJoeCool  [View Original Post]
    A lot of girls ask for this. Do you know how many dumb asses they have to deal with every day that waste their time? You just added yourself to that list! I always take the pic and instantly get the room number. Learn how to play the game, dude!

  7. #17135

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJoeCool  [View Original Post]
    A lot of girls ask for this. Do you know how many dumb asses they have to deal with every day that waste their time?

    You just added yourself to that list!

    I always take the pic and instantly get the room number.

    Learn how to play the game, dude!
    Except for the fact that the pictures were fake and it was likely a scam or walking into a bad situation with LE or worse. When the spidey sense goes off, you listen. Better to go home with your cash after some time wasted then end up robbed or busted. To each their own.

  8. #17134

    Legit latina ad

    Anyone knows at least one of these Latina ads that are legit and not the one that's you'll get a stupid the cartel's going to cut your head off message?

  9. #17133

    Duuuuude.

    Quote Originally Posted by MkeMike  [View Original Post]
    I tried appointment with Latina Yakira at Caseyville. She said 10 min-100,15 min-120,30 min-160. When I arrived to the place she never told me her room and she wanted me to send her a picture to make sure I was in the right place. Makes no sense. I felt uneasy with that request since they can deduce the location. I left. Wasted time and gas. Has anyone had similar requests about sending picture of being there? .

    424-xxx-9325.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207864046
    I literally did a 5 second tineye search on one of her pics to find this.

    https://www.instagram.com/realjaixpetite/

    That ad's pics were clearly fake AF to begin with, so it's likely going to be some 300lb Wildebeest waiting behind the door "at best" or just a setup/scam.

    Stay Safe

  10. #17132
    Quote Originally Posted by MkeMike  [View Original Post]
    I tried appointment with Latina Yakira at Caseyville. She said 10 min-100,15 min-120,30 min-160. When I arrived to the place she never told me her room and she wanted me to send her a picture to make sure I was in the right place. Makes no sense. I felt uneasy with that request since they can deduce the location. I left. Wasted time and gas. Has anyone had similar requests about sending picture of being there? .

    424-xxx-9325.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207864046
    A lot of girls ask for this. Do you know how many dumb asses they have to deal with every day that waste their time?

    You just added yourself to that list!

    I always take the pic and instantly get the room number.

    Learn how to play the game, dude!

  11. #17131
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff2551  [View Original Post]
    https://preferred411.com/P142137

    Anyone seen her lately?
    I'd like to know too. I messaged her end of April but no response. But her last login is April 12.

  12. #17130

    Hunter

    https://preferred411.com/P142137

    Anyone seen her lately?

  13. #17129
    Quote Originally Posted by MkeMike  [View Original Post]
    I tried appointment with Latina Yakira at Caseyville. She said 10 min-100,15 min-120,30 min-160. When I arrived to the place she never told me her room and she wanted me to send her a picture to make sure I was in the right place. Makes no sense. I felt uneasy with that request since they can deduce the location. I left. Wasted time and gas. Has anyone had similar requests about sending picture of being there? .

    424-xxx-9325.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207864046
    I'm not trying to be mean here but you probably shouldn't be doing this. You thought that was the girl who was going to be at some dump in Caseyville. And then you asked about a deposit on that Asian girl. You should probably find a girlfriend / wife and just be happy with her because you are going to get scammed, robbed, or worse if you keep doing this.

  14. #17128
    Quote Originally Posted by MkeMike  [View Original Post]
    She ask deposit deposit in advanced. Is that normal or scam? I didn't follow.

    Has anybody tried her?, Price?. https://callescort.org/936-766-1683.
    Deposits are almost always scams. Don't do it.

  15. #17127
    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3143038675

    Who here has any reviews on this one?
    Seen her 6 or 7 years ago. She was good to go. Been doing it a long time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape