Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 1236 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 18529
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18049

    Reaching for the summit

    With the lack of coms from Sakura, I decided to venture off and see where the wind would take me. I landed at summit. I know it's mentioned as strictly legit, but I was just out looking for a change. Walked in and saw a beautiful gilf. Like stunning in my book. She took me to a room and said another girl would be with me but I'd have to wait. I tried all my tricks to get her to do the massage, but it wasn't happening. I wait 20 minutes, the time of which I used to scroll porn and play with my nuts, I figured that's the only play I would be getting (I was correct). Finally the girl comes in and she's cute, but nothing incredible, like I can't even pick something that would be a stand out. Just random Asian lady. Maybe 25 but who really knows. She gave me an excellent massage. Hot stones and everything. Not even a close to a goods graze to be had. First massage experience where I didn't even get hard. But, she was good at massage.

    Damage $. 60 hour. Tip $40 (that's my lowest tip level, she got that for having to touch my fat ass).

    Would I go back? If I needed a legit massage, certainly. But that's never been something I've needed. It's probably the nicest parlor I've been to in Ohio. They obviously take care of the place, so they must do good business. So that leads me to believe there's folks in the market for their services.

    Summary, nice place, nice therapists, great massage, incredible mama San. If I could get her, I guess I might go back, just to look into her eyes while she rubs my forehead. (And I think about my cock in her pretty mouth) NOTE: I'm a gilf hound, your thoughts of her may be very different from mine. If anyone has a good gilf they think would like to rub my fat ass, let me know.

  2. #18048
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Serene

    Got a chance to meet Serene, thanks Joker. Had a great time with her, not a clock watcher at all. Def worth the drive up north. May be slightly older than what I had assumed (I was thinking mid 30's before going in), but regardless has a great body! Also. Won't be sharing digits, Joker is the gatekeeper for her contact as mentioned on here. But highly recommend!

  3. #18047

    Code names

    I'm guessing it's the Chinese Goose Massage. If that's it, then say it and quit playing games.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJacks60  [View Original Post]
    Agree 100% with Eddy. That being said: "The term "Cobra Chicken" is a popular internet slang name for the Canada Goose. ".

  4. #18046

    Goose

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEddy  [View Original Post]
    For the name of a place? Officially the dumbest thing I've ever seen on this board. There are better things you can say or not say, I should say, here but I'm not going to break out my "Little Orphan Annie secret decoder pin"! That's crazy. LOL!!
    Agree 100% with Eddy. That being said: "The term "Cobra Chicken" is a popular internet slang name for the Canada Goose. ".

  5. #18045

    Code names

    What the fuck! I have been on here for years and I don't have any idea where the Flower Shop or the Cantonese Chicken is located. But I learn as LEO closes them. Therefore, the obscure names inhibit us that may be interested.

  6. #18044

    Code?

    For the name of a place? Officially the dumbest thing I've ever seen on this board. There are better things you can say or not say, I should say, here but I'm not going to break out my "Little Orphan Annie secret decoder pin"! That's crazy. LOL!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceenote  [View Original Post]
    I am not a fan of code names for AMPs like they were doing for a while in the Indianapolis thread, but this one wasn't so difficult. There is a fair number of mongers here that couldn't google their way out of a wet paper bag. Once you know what a cobra chicken is, with any knowledge at all about Cincy AMPs, you will have the location. I believe in you. You can do it!

  7. #18043

    Cobra Chicken

    I am not a fan of code names for AMPs like they were doing for a while in the Indianapolis thread, but this one wasn't so difficult. There is a fair number of mongers here that couldn't google their way out of a wet paper bag. Once you know what a cobra chicken is, with any knowledge at all about Cincy AMPs, you will have the location. I believe in you. You can do it!

  8. #18042

    Cobra Chicken

    I am not a fan of code names for AMPs like they were doing for a while in the Indianapolis thread, but this one wasn't so difficult. There is a fair number of mongers here that couldn't google their way out of a wet paper bag. Once you know what a cobra chicken is, with any knowledge at all about Cincy AMPs, you will have the location. I believe in you. You can do it!

  9. #18041
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Serene

    Stop messaging me for contact info please. Joker is the gatekeeper and I've not had the info shared with me. If I did, I'd still tell you to contact Joker.

  10. #18040

    Cantonese cobra chicken

    Quote Originally Posted by HowardBrannon  [View Original Post]
    I heard tell that someone stopped in and drew Sunny. Friendly and affectionate, lots of little kisses, but after a few minutes of massage wanted to switch roles and spent most of the time getting massaged (which was fun for the first few, but after 10 or so was kind of repetitive). Eventually had some topless fun and an L1. 80.
    Which place is this?

  11. #18039

    Say huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by HowardBrannon  [View Original Post]
    I heard tell that someone stopped in and drew Sunny. Friendly and affectionate, lots of little kisses, but after a few minutes of massage wanted to switch roles and spent most of the time getting massaged (which was fun for the first few, but after 10 or so was kind of repetitive). Eventually had some topless fun and an L1. 80.
    Cantonese Cobra Chicken? I have never seen this name in a post before. Can you give us better / more information of which AMP you are speaking of?

    Nytehawk.

  12. #18038
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardBrannon  [View Original Post]
    I heard tell that someone stopped in and drew Sunny. Friendly and affectionate, lots of little kisses, but after a few minutes of massage wanted to switch roles and spent most of the time getting massaged (which was fun for the first few, but after 10 or so was kind of repetitive). Eventually had some topless fun and an L1. 80.
    Very very interesting. Could you messaged me details? I would love to try.

  13. #18037
    Quote Originally Posted by FishIsYummy  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if there is a backdoor or rear parking at Sakura, but there's a shared parking lot in front. I've only ever parked there.

    Just go in. They'll ask how long you want. When they're done with your back, they'll have you flip over and then negotiate. Roaming is allowed, so if you touch during the massage that sets pretty clear signals.

    Expect a house fee of $60 for an hour. Dunno how much 30 minutes is. Expect up to $$ for FS on top of the house fee.

    Mimi gives decent massages and seems to actually enjoy what she does. She's also like the manager of Sakura or something. People are excited for her to be back because service in general seems to be substantially better when she's there, and she's been out of the country for several weeks.

    Is she still 100% legit?
    Thank you. Appreciate it. I'll have to check it out this week.

  14. #18036
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Serene

    Message sent.

    Quote Originally Posted by JokerAlways  [View Original Post]
    Serene contacted me today and said she needs to pay some bills and could use some customers.

    If you do not know her you can search this thread to find out about her. If you are a senior and need her number contact me.

    Stay safe.

  15. #18035

    Cantonese cobra chicken

    I heard tell that someone stopped in and drew Sunny. Friendly and affectionate, lots of little kisses, but after a few minutes of massage wanted to switch roles and spent most of the time getting massaged (which was fun for the first few, but after 10 or so was kind of repetitive). Eventually had some topless fun and an L1. 80.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape