Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 26919
-
05-21-26 14:44 #26469Senior Member

Posts: 46Mia Noah Joliet
Anybody ever see her or have any info.
https://tryst.link/escort/mianoah
-
05-21-26 14:32 #26468Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone have any experience?
I was curious if anyone has seen her before.
https://tryst.link/escort/psychokitty01
-
05-21-26 12:56 #26467Senior Member

Posts: 52That's a fake profile for deposit scamming.
Originally Posted by StrangerMan11
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 12:51 #26466Senior Member

Posts: 92Has anyone seen Leslie
Hey all- passing through next month from NYC and this one caught my eye, anybody have any experience?
https://tryst.link/escort/leslie-335
-
05-21-26 08:47 #26465Regular Member

Posts: 1She's gone
Gave her a ring yesterday she's back in DC said maybe back in August.
Originally Posted by Buater
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 16:20 #26464Senior Member

Posts: 53Unmemorable
I saw her she was with Snows group for a week. I don't remember much about her she was decent can't remember anything that stood out. I could care less if I do or don't see her again. What I will suggest is you watch the video linked to that account of her complaining while blowing the pimp probably and him responding with you just fucked this video up and they STILL POSTED IT!
Originally Posted by BlazeTheTrail
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 07:33 #26463Senior Member

Posts: 69Nira 5 Stars
Based on reading other reviews went for it and boy am I glad I did. Might me my best overall experience in this hobby! Met at her incall at an apartment by Ohare! Safe no problem getting in and plenty of parking. Opened the door and she was in a little school girl outfit and I knew made the right choice. Very accommodating, very GFE, and her only interest was making me happy! A little on the pricey side but very much worth it for a very attractive lady that can hold a conversation and provides a great service! Damage was $$$60 for 45 and an additional 60 for second pop. Would pay it again in a heartbeat. Highly recommend while she is still in town.
https://tryst.link/escort/nira1234
-
05-19-26 14:11 #26462Senior Member

Posts: 151You just don't go for anyone that asks for deposits, and the girls that are actually like models are going to be 800/ hr. Anything less you see that are too good to be true, will be too good to be true.
Originally Posted by SleepyWeb
[View Original Post]
Lower your standards, stay firm to not paying deposit, and try to find reviews for the girl before going. Otherwise, you just got to take a leap of faith.
-
05-18-26 14:51 #26461Regular Member

Posts: 23Blackwidow Jodi
Anyone seen her recently?
She got to be upwards of 65 years old now, a lot of the pictures on socials seem heavily filtered and dated. And I've seen mixed reviews, but I'm going to be in town this weekend and was thinking of hitting her up.
Pm is fine.
-
05-15-26 13:19 #26460Senior Member

Posts: 104Mary Popoff
Wondering if anyone has experience with this one, and if so, what she's like? She kinda seems like she'd be fun.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/207791571
-
05-14-26 14:46 #26459Regular Member

Posts: 20So many scammers
The scene here is truly awful. Just got back from living in London and I could have my pick of women any time of day and agencies making sure the girls were real. Here it seems like 9/10 people I message aren't serious or trying to get me to send a deposit and scam me. How do you guys deal with this?
-
05-13-26 11:17 #26458Regular Member

Posts: 11
-
05-13-26 10:26 #26457Regular Member

Posts: 11Trinity
Anyone have any experience with this one?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...316/2242693087
-
05-13-26 08:31 #26456Senior Member

Posts: 265This one is real and a good time.
Originally Posted by Bobasek
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5742616862/1
-
05-12-26 23:08 #26455Senior Member

Posts: 78It was a outcall.
Originally Posted by Booey230
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





