Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 691 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 10356
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10176

    Jade Quinn a Rare Gem imo--well worth it! Stg, them, Tryst.

    Saw Jade about a week ago. She can be hard to get ahold of, because she's busy af and gets tons of inquiries. But Patience and kindness pay off! I pinged her 3 times in a few months, and she finally responded. TLDR: She came over, and everything was great. 300 as advertised. She's one of the very rare ones: Very good looking, maybe 33? Excellent shape, on time, friendly, not a wack-job, no signs of any use of anything. She's possibly a single mom, I think (I don't ask), working her nice little ass off (full time?) somewhere and does escorting for extra (needed) cash. No GPS, zero complaints. Fantastic date!

    Looks: 8+, Attitude: 9, Fun level 10.

    Details.

    If I sound like I'm raving, well, I am! So rare in this area, so I had to (reluctantly LOL). Screening for her is mandatroy, and I understand why. I took the chance and sent my I'd pic (details redacted). My address and face shown, but she does outcall only and I had sent her my address already, so fukit LOL. I'm at the point in my life I don't give a shit about much anyway. So screening went fine, she responded quickly, and we set appointment. She was running late, but texted me updates and eta's. Will absolutely repeat, as often as possible. New atf!

    Clean, clean, clean. Open to lots. BBBJ yes, not to cim (OK by me). Before some maroon asks, no CIP* (duh! I don't go for that). Daty hell yes, squeeky clean tasty very responsive, could have stayed there all night and I think she would be happy to let me LOL. Main event was my choice; view from behind is fantastic but I wanted her to hop on top and ride me some then finish in miss. She was very responsive to it all. This woman enjoys sex, once she warms up to you. She likes to chat awhile first, get a good feel for you and what you like. I spoke freely and smiled a lot. She's easy to talk to. Not a hint of bs or anything, no warning bellls of any kind. Just a normal, sane, hot, woman. Nice! Treat her right, guys. Be kind, patient, don't try to bargain $. In other words, don't be a dick and ruin it for the rest of us LOL.

    She's on tryst, stg, and them. Here are her tryst and them links:

    https://tryst.link/escort/jadequinn689

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jade-qui...aytona-1103144

    Will leave a rev on them as well. Datymonger out.

  2. #10175

    Jessica

    They all visit there at some point we just take what we can get when they're around she's not a bad chick gets decent head very friendly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lugosi25  [View Original Post]
    Jessica is on vacation for a while. She's vacationing at LEO Gardens.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/827686366607

  3. #10174

  4. #10173

    Jessica on vacation

    Jessica is on vacation for a while. She's vacationing at LEO Gardens.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/827686366607

  5. #10172

    Omg

    BWAH, HA! Ha! Ha!

    I feel your pain T-man.

    SO-8.

    Quote Originally Posted by Topherman  [View Original Post]
    Only to open stg to see this!

    T-Man.

  6. #10171

    Gd.

    Only to open stg to see this!

    T-Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-05-11 18.41.02.jpg‎  

  7. #10170
    Fat girl!

    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...t/674419673237

    Who is paying $350 for an hour with this? She says GFE, but no kissing. Are men really that desperate, that they will pay this for a girl that should only be charging $150 an hour?

  8. #10169
    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...t/674419673237

    Who is paying $350 for an hour with this? She says GFE, but no kissing. Are men really that desperate, that they will pay this for a girl that should only be charging $150 an hour?
    AS the saying goes: Against the vice of asking there is the virtue of not giving.

  9. #10168

    Tatted Baddie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...t/674419673237

    Who is paying $350 for an hour with this? She says GFE, but no kissing. Are men really that desperate, that they will pay this for a girl that should only be charging $150 an hour?

  10. #10167

    Allie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...1/729148928630

    Anyone TOFTT team? She seems interesting. Pics don't look half bad. Looking for any intel, I am going to reach out.

  11. #10166

    Confusing

    I reached out to this one from 2 different numbers and one response was "I am probably not who you are looking for" and the the other was willing to give incall location later today. So who knows. I mean there was a couple of good reviews I thought.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/060913064617

  12. #10165

    Geisha

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/615441194877

    She has moved to a new location in a gated Apt complex in PO on US-1. Her menu is now pretty wide open compared to what it was. Looks the same and those titties are still the star of the show. Great comms as always and her place and her hygiene are impeccably clean. 100 for half hour with everything included and no clock watching. If you bring a clean test result BBFS is available, although I did not ask for it personally. SB.

  13. #10164
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    If this is the Stormy you're asking about I believe she got pregnant and moved back to NY.
    No, not her it would seem.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/750092824420

    This one is going by the same name it would seem and was curious if anyone has seen her.

  14. #10163

    Stormy from 2021?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga1  [View Original Post]
    Any recent encounters with Stormy? Searching comes with older reviews, trying to find current intel.
    If this is the Stormy you're asking about I believe she got pregnant and moved back to NY.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0713.jpg‎  

  15. #10162

    Jess Best I 95 and ISB

    Maybe a link so everyone can figure out who you are reviewing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape